The ballet and her memories

Lies...Love...Lost...

 

The day of the ballet finally arrived...
 
"Ok, here we go again..." Selina sighed. Taking a deep breath and using all her might, she pushed opened the twin huge doors that led to the theater. Though they were very light, but it felt like tonne to her. 
 
Plastering on a fake smile, Selina greeted her parents who introduced her to the very purpose she was here for. "Dearie, meet Mr and Mrs Choi. We've been friends with them a long time before you were born."
 
A middle-aged but very refined lady reached out her hand and Selina cordially took it and gave it a gentle shake. "Good evening. I'm Selina Ren, its a pleasure to finally meet you." Selina said. 
 
The two families exchanged their greetings and just as Selina was about to move backwards, she bumped into...
 
"Minho-yah, what took so long to come? I told you about being on time!" Mrs Choi ticked her son off. "Minho" Selina mouthed in shock. She took a deep breath and turned around to face the stranger.
 
"Hello, I'm Selina Ren. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Choi Minho," she said, trying her best to conceal any hint of emotion. Smirking as he took her hand, Minho replied,"It's a pleasure to meet you too Miss Selina Ren."
 
[Minho's POV]
Damn she's pretty! Snap out of it Choi Minho, you already have Yuri and besides why would I want to date a rich girl, they are all snobbish and ignorant.
 
[Selina's POV]
Choi Minho...of all names you must have the same name as him. Just when I thought I could start erasing you from my life, your name has to start ringing in my ear again.
 
The lights finally dimmed and the curtains drew. The first act of Swan Lake was finally starting...
 
[Seating arrangement]
Mr Choi, Mr Ren, Mrs Ren, Mrs Choi, Minho, Selina
 
"What a boring show" Minho thought to himself. Turning to his right to take a look a Selina, he was stunned by her beauty and by how the dim light ironically enhanced her beauty. "Sheesh, this is harder that I thought", he sighed.
 
Selina, on the other hand was drawn into a world of her own, drifting off into a world of her memories...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[3 years ago]
The lights dimmed and the curtains drew and the orchestra started to play. "Tonight's my night to shine" Selina thought and she started to get into her dancer mode. in a deep breath, she smiled "The stage belongs to me now" and started her routine.
 
The dance of the sugarplum fairies was Selina's favorite piece and she danced with all her soul as the music took her. The audience was awed by the Russian Ballet's lead dancer and amongst them was one that changed her life forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Current Time]
As if it was deja vu, the dance of the sugarplum fairies came on and Selina clutched the edge of her dress tightly as she fought back her tears.
 
Softly she hummed to the tune as she tried to calm herself down as memories started to wash over her. The lead dancer this time wasn't herself but Selina envisioned herself doing every single move that the lead dancer was doing.
 
"So this was how I would have looked like from up here," she thought and  smiled. "Minho-yah, you must have been captivated by me because of this scene right?" she chuckled to herself.
 
Unknown to her, Choi Minho, was observing her all this while...
 
[Minho's POV]
I guess, she must really love the ballet huh...that's one weird girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[3 years ago]
'knock-knock'
 
"Come in"
 
"Jiaxuan, your "fan", you know who, has been wandering outside like an idiot for the past 10 minutes!" Hebe shouted as she entered the dressing room. Knowing who her best friend was referring to, Selina smiled and hopped out of her seat.
 
"Tsk tsk, always putting guys first!" Hebe sighed.
 
Creeping up behind him, Selina giggled as she saw how nervous her "fan" was. He was called her fan, because he was there for all her performances in Korea and all her rehearsals as well.
 
"Ahem" Selina pretended to clear .
 
Jumping in shock, the "fan" quickly turned around. His cute gesture, made Selina giggle.
 
"Hi, are you looking for someone?" Selina asked. At the sound of her voice, her "fan" turned red like a tomato and he quickly handed her the box that he was holding.
 
"For me?"
 
"Yes...erm, I've got to go" he quickly scurried away.
 
"Wait...I didn't catch your name!" Selina shouted after him.
 
Turning back, he shouted,"I'm Minho, Lee Minho!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi readers, how is this chapter? I hope you like it and I hope you all will start leaving me comments please!!!! So i know how to improve. Kamsahamida =)
 
Divalicious90