| Hooker

Finding Love

Hari's POV


I was standing in the middle of the store that Bora led me in.

"Oh. My God," I say, "where have you taken me, Bora?"

"It's 'The Idol Shop.' I go here all the time to buy posters from EXO and BTS. It was the only way I could catch up on Luhan," Bora says.

In front of my eyes were posters of idol groups everywhere. Bora had tried to get me into EXO and BTS. She never succeeded. That's what I'm saying. I will stay single my whole life and never have a crush. Those are my plans, anyway.

"Bora, what the heck?" I exclaim, "why have you brought me here?"

"Uh, I don't know...maybe to pick a male idol group you like?" says Bora.

"No, Bora, I am not."

"Oh, c'mon. Just pick one that looks good. Though I recommend EXO or BTS. They are like, the best!"

My phone starts ringing. My ringtone is EXO's 'Unfair.' Bora set it to that, I let her because I was feeling nice that day. I pick it up. It's mom.

"Hello?" I say.

"[Hari!]" mom says, "[c'mon, the plane is going to board passengers in 15 minutes.]"

"Okay mom. We're coming," I say.

I hang up.

"Bora," I say, "my mom says the plane is boarding in fifteen minutes. We should probably go now."

"Okay, fine," Bora says, "let's go!"


Bora's POV


Hari and I walk to block B. My parents are waving at me.

"Over here, Bora!" yells my dad.

"Yes, dad," I say, "I hear you."

"The plane's boarding in 3 minutes," Hari's dad informs us.

I take a seat right next to Hari. A man who looked about 20, looks at Hari.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks Hari.

"Hey!" I tell him, "leave her alone. Geez people these days."

Hari smiles.

Then the man looks at me.

"Hey, are you single, too" he asks me.

Then that's when I get annoyed.

"You're just a hooker! You go up to teenage girls asking if they have a boyfriend! That's just not right! You're an adult! You should know better!

He looked a bit startled.

"Hey you girls are really pretty. I don't just go up to random girls, I go up to beautiful ones."

He was right though. We are pretty. I'm not trying to seem full of my self, but we are, actually.

I just decide to ignore him.

After a few minutes, a flight attendant calls that it's boarding time. We all get our suitcases and line up. The flight attendant checks our tickets and let's us go through.

"Finally," I say, "We're in the plane."

I can hardly wait to see Luhan again. I wiggling just thinking about it.

"Also, are you excited for a new school?" I say, "I saw the cute uniforms! They're so pretty!"

"Not really," Hari says.

"Oh, well then," I say.

I sit next to Hari in the plane ride. I start sleeping.


{Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Look forward to more :) }