| Surprise

Finding Love

Hari's POV


"No, no, and nope!" I yell, "I am not going to move to Seoul! You cannot make me!"

"I am your mother! We are your parents!" my mom says, "I gave birth to you! You lived in my house! Then you are coming with us!

"Ugh... fine. But, I have to go to a new school! I don't know anyone! What about Bora?"

"Did you forget? I told you already! Bora's also moving to Seoul! Her parents are my coworkers, so if I have work there, then Bora's parents also have work there! Now go hurry up and pack already."


The Next Day 7:34 am

Bora's POV


I grab my phone and dial a number.

"Hello?" the girl through the phone asks.

"Hari! Are you ready? I packed all my things already! This is going to be great!"

["Oh, hey Bora. Yeah I packed already. Why are you so excited?"]

"Why? Because Luhan moved there! I haven't seen him in such a long time!"

Luhan is my boyfriend. He moved to Seoul a about a year ago, and I cried buckets when he left. So that's why I'm super excited to go to Seoul. Well, not only that reason but, Hari is that kind of girl who's quiet and kind of grumpy. While I'm that kind of girl who's happy and positive and not afraid to speak out.

"Are you ready?" I ask, "we're waiting in the car outside your door."

["Already?"] Hari asks, ["Okay then! I'm coming!]

We wait in the car for a few minutes when Hari and her parents come out their door and hop into their own car. We start driving and they follow us from behind. Hari's parents don't the way to the airport, {Author's Note: I don't actually live in Korea, so I don't know if Icheon is far from Seoul or not. My apologies. :) } so we let them follow us in their car. A about a hour later we arrive. Hari's car comes shortly later. When she gets out the car, I hug her.

"This is going to be so exciting!" I say.

"Uh-huh," Hari replies.

"Hey...Don't be such a grouch! C'mon! This will be fun!"

I grab her hand and run into the airport. We're already 18 years old, so our parents trust us.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Hari exclaims.

"It's a surprise. Trust me," I say.

" Okay, then. If you insist," says Hari

"Yay!" I exclaim.


Hari's POV


I have no idea where Bora is taking me because she covered my eyes with her handkerchief that she carries around everywhere.

"Alright," says Bora, finally, "we're here!"

She unties the handkerchief around my head.

"Ta-Da!" Bora exclaims, "look!"

I look up.

"Oh. My. God," I say.


{Hey guys!:) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What could Hari be so surprised at? ;) You'll see in the next chapter :) }