The Dream Wedding

The Wedding Singer

"This is definitely Ji Hyo's dream wedding." Jong Kook muses as he looks at the guests watching Gary rapping his heart out.

Jae Suk, as expected, officiates the wedding while Suk Jin volunteers himself to emcee the reception party.

That should had been only the role Running Man has in Ji Hyo's wedding, but the PDs have other things in mind. Right, the PDs.

The moment the engagement was announced, the PDs have started to make plans for the wedding as if they are planning another episode. After all, it is only once the only Running Girl will get married.

Song Ji Hyo wants her wedding to be a private affair but would also like to appease the fans. As a compromise, they decided to have a private traditional wedding and a very much public Western wedding. That is when the usual Running Man chaos ensues.

Haha threatens Ji Hyo to ensure that Dream is the ring bearer and not Ji Ho. Ji Hyo makes amends by making Jae Suk's baby daughter the flower girl.

Joong Ki and Kwang Soo quarreled on who should be the best man, even though that should be the groom's choice. Apparently, those two dongsaengs threatened the groom that they can make their noona not marry him. The best man is decided through rock-paper-scissors. Kwang Soo won, by cheating. At least, they have no qualms with Ji Hyo's sister being the maid of honor.

Joong Ki, in turn, connives with Ji Hyo's brother to threaten Jong Kook to become the wedding singer. When he told them they already have Gary, they reasoned out that Gary is the wedding rapper, not the wedding singer. Then Haha pipes in, saying a squid cannot sing. Another chaos ensues.

After so much threatening and chaos, the day of Ji Hyo’s wedding finally comes.

So here he is, waiting for his turn to sing, at the dream wedding of the woman he loves.

As he waits nervously for Gary to finish, he cannot help but remember the members’ discussions about weddings two years back.