Five

1000%

Day of Change

Luhan spent the next night burying his face in the textbooks. Scattered notebooks and notes surrounded him. Giving his self a short break, he dragged his self back to his room and reviewed everything for the nth time. Before he can even forget, Luhan picked up his phone and sent Chanyeol a quick message containing the sentences "I can't do it anymore. I give up. Sorry. I will just not join you anymore." He don't need them anymore, as long as Sehun's with him and he'll do his 1000%, everything will be perfectly fine. Sehun decided not to disturb Luhan that night before the actual finals day because he wants the latter to focus more before he runs out of time. Luhan woke up earlier than the usual and started his early morning rituals. Placing a hot cup of coffee beside his work area, he scattered the notes he made last night and reviewed them again and again. Clad in his ironed uniform, he strode along the street while grasping his tiny notebook filled with important notes. The amount of how many times Luhan mumbled "Give your 1000%" to his self in just an hour is uncountable. He let his self rest as he sat on his seat.

His eyes immediately scanned the room and looked for someoneㅡSehun. As he finally found Sehun, a small smile was painted on his face, not until someone crossed his direction. Chanyeol. The tall guy threw an angry look at him, making Luhan look straight at the window, eyebrows furrowed. What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong that made him mad and look at me like that? Shunning all the unnecessary thoughts, he fixed his eyes at his notes while there's still time left. After a few flip of pages, Luhan looked at his wristwatch.

7:58a.m.,

 Two more minutes and he's finally going to be dead. Everyone started to go to their respective seats when the bell rang and an old man stepped in the room, which is their proctor. This is it Luhan. He pulled out a pen and started playing with it as he tried to calm his self. Now, they are asked to bring their things in the shelves. This is really it Luhan. He let out a small sigh when three pieces of paper are finally laid on his desk.

Do your 10000% Luhan.

And he did.

 

He dragged his self at the nearest restroom after the exam. Making his face wet, he smiled a little, knowing that it's all over now. Luhan remained still at his position for minutes not until someone touched his nape, making him flinch a little. "Hi," and now a bigger smile is painted on Luhan's face, hearing Sehun's deep, calm voice already relaxed him. "So," the younger started as he disconnected his left hand from Luhan's nape, "How was it?" Still processing everything on his messy mind, he replied late, "It was fine, I did it, I gave my all, I did what you're asking for," Luhan gave the pretty lad a reassuring smile, "just for you, all for you." Silence filled the room that was followed by Sehun's chuckle, "No Luhan," and once again, he brought his hand to Luhan's nape, "It's all for you."