Mark

Life of Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Umm I’m back.. do you remember me?? I am Mark..Are you waiting for me? Umm do you still wanna know about ghost? Not exactly about ghost but about me.  I am sorry I am not telling you some stories, Jinyoung keep prohibiting me to go near human’s stuffs beside I have no idea what should I write since there’s too many things in my mind. You can ask me want you want to know though. Well anyway since my mood is good nowadays I will just tell you my story again (I don’t care you like it or not, nah I am still fabulous after all).

So just few days ago was my jinyoung’s birthday. This story is not funny at all. It is annoying for me. I was planning to give him surprise, like you know some romantic things that always happened in some Korean dramas? To tell you the truth I am not a fan of dramas actually. But Jinyoung is, and also Jackson. Me and Jaebum are too manly for that kind of stuffs duh.

So in order to make the best birthday party I watched at least ten Korean dramas. Thanks to that now I know who lee min ho is, the guy who stole suzy away from the fanboys (don’t tell jinyoung I am one of them). He is not that handsome to be honest, Mark Tuan is still the most handsome-est guy (ghost) ever exist. He is just lucky that suzy chose him. And also that guy, who is his name again, Park Park umm Park who umm wait I forgot his name. it is kinda related to candy but I couldn’t recall it. Was it bubble gum? Park bubble gum? But it sounds weird. -_- anyways I hate him. My JInyoung talk about him all the times since he watched replay 1988. We even lived at that year why would he watch it to be honest.

So my first plan was morning , it could be romantic right? Come on, I know you will like it too. But to my surprise Jinyoung refused. He said he was tired because he was helping Jackson in the gym. I don’t know what they did in gym, I hope not something related to because of course Jackson won’t ever make Jinyoung satisfied, only me Mark who can. Mark Tuan still number one and Jackson Wang still far behind. Short story, first plan failed.

Second plan, took him to date. This is what I anticipated the most. But you know what? It was ruined by three ummm Jinyoung said they are cute but NO just no. They are just the most annoying things that I ever found. And you know what? They are not just annoying, they also stole my Jinyoungie away. My Jinyoung keep busying himself with those three little things. They are not that little to be honest, they are almost same size as me, one of them is so big actually.

Soo when I took Jinyoung to date (I took him to han river because you know what? Drama told so) then, there, I found these three annoying souls just strolling around there. They were so young only twenty this year (meanwhile I am getting tired counting my age) smile around their faces, they just became a ghost but they seemed so happy. After Jackson and Jaebum I just found some weird things again, I see.

To make it short, my Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter