mark

Life of Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I am Mark. And... umm I am a ghost. Yes, I am a ghost. I died because, emmm should I say this? Well this is kinda embarrassing. But do you really want to know why? Haha you might be curious right, I will let you guess and I will tell you later (If I remember). I don’t want to sounds that I am over confident, well I am not Jackson okay. But I am the most handsome ghost which is ever exist in this world. And you gotta admit that if you ever saw me. That’s why I don’t get why people ever scared of me. They must feel grateful instead of scared to be honest.

That’s why I am here, I am gonna tell you my life here so you won’t scared of me anymore. Here I have some reasons of why you shouldn’t scared of me.

First. Of course I am handsome. You know the ghost that appeared on tv? Well don’t ask me why I or where I watch tv okay. But I do love tv shows. You know how much I love running Man, I love Girls generation too and oh Suzy is really beautiful, she is gorgeous but my Jinyoung is more beautiful. Do you know who Jinyoung is? He is my princess. I will introduce him later. Now let’s back to the topic. What am I talking before? Oh the ghost on tv.

You know that they were really scary right? I got goose bumps too when I saw horror movie.like how the hell the ghost are scary or I don’t like ghost there are scary but then I realized that I am a ghost. I used to think that are we really like that? I don’t know where did people get the idea of how we look like, but I am not like that readers. I am handsome. Sooooo handsome. Deal with that.

I even think that my face isn’t so different with model’s face. I just lack on height. Don’t laugh at me, I know I am short. It was just because I didn’t drink milk when I was children. It was not my fault okay. But it’s okay I am still handsome. At least Jackson is a bit shorter than me.

Second,  I am kind. Yes I am very kind. Even since I was living peacefully in this world back then. I am still kind until right now. I always came home after school, I never went to club when I was a student, (that thing didn’t exist before), I always kissed my mother cheeks. And there were so many kindness in me that I couldn’t tell you one by one sorry.

But most people always judge me( or should I say the ghost?) is some kind of bad person. Hey I am kind. Really kind. I am better than that people who fought each other over small thing. Or those people who works on business and is using dirty trick to won the rival thing. I am better that them.

Well, okay I am sorry if I ever use your bathroom without permission, or borrow your bed to rest. Or umm took a bit of your food. But it’s not that I meant to, I want to ask you politely but the last time I want to ask, people already ran away. But that’s it, I never make fatal accident.

Okay maybe there is one time, when I appeared in front of someone, he was getting scared of me. His face was suddenly becoming pale and then he ran but unfortunately he bumped to  the car that the driver was driving it so fast. But I didn’t meant to, I was just going to ask him to let me borrow his towel because I just took a bath with my boyfriend. I even felt depressed when I saw that. I felt guilty. It took a week for my boyfriend to make me feel better. Yes, my Jinyoung is the best.

Actually I was waiting for him that day when the accident happened, thought maybe I could meet him again in a ghost mode so I can apologize properly. But thanks god, he is alive. He only got into coma. Hahaha and he still didn’t wake yet until now. And it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter