Chapter 2

Lost Princess

"WHERE IS THE LEADER !!" Lee Min Ho entered the investigator's office in rage.

The officers were shocked at the outburst of the visitor.

"Sir, calm down. What can we do for you?" One of the officers asked him.

"Find her! Find Suzy! We've paid you millions! Why can't you find one single person? Why!! WHY?!!" He grabbed the collar of the offficer and shouted at the his face.

"Sir, we are doing our best." The officer answered.

"Best?" He asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Then where is she!! Tell me where is she?" He kicked the chairs and tables near him.

A beautiful young lady came and stopped him. "Oppa. Stop, let's go home. You are drunk." She pulled her to his car.

"FIND SUZY DAMMIT! FIND HER!! Please.." His voice broked as he shouted it at front the station. 

Lee Min Ho went straight to the wine cellar and drank half a bottle of alcohol. He's been drinking non-stop since the day Suzy went missing. He love her so much that it always ripped his heart whenever he remember that day. He regret leaving her alone in the party. He regret not contacting her immediately. He regret not seeing her home. If that accident didn't happen then maybe they are now in the middle of making a list of people for their wedding. Maybe they are now checking whether the wedding gown was finished and if it fits her perfectly. Or Maybe, they are just talking non-sense inside his car. There are so many what ifs. He felt tears in his eyes.

Where are you baby. I miss you. He thought. As he let his emotion run through, there's someone who's also hurting seeing him cry.

"Oppa, stop. You are going to get sick." Park Min-Young grabbed the bottle of wine from his hand.

"Then, let me be. If Suzy is not here then there's no use." 

Whenever she said her name, she felt a sharp pain in her chest.

"Then, can't I? can't I be the reason?"

They both looked at each other. Admiration in her eyes and Confusion in his.

"I love you oppa. I love you before you the two of you met. I love you even though you love my friend. I love you." She finally confessed something she tried to hide all these years.

And it was answered with hungry and lonely kiss.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the province who's not updated in the civilized world of celebrities, politics and any high-society stuffs, two men were talking at the small but comfortable house near the river.

"Young Pal. It's almost 5 months. Why is she not waking up?" Kim Soo Hyun asked his friend. Young Pal is only a nickname, nobody knows his real name. He is only a quack but his skill surpassed those experienced doctors. He's the most suited one in case of emergency when you dont want a word to get out.

"She is in comma. She's no longer in a critical condition but there's something that's keeping her from waking up." He said, full of assurance.

"What? Is it dangerous? What should we do?" He asked the quack doctor in panic.

"There is nothing we can do but wait. Everything is up to her, her will and determination to live." The quack said and tilted his head to Soo Hyun. "I know that I don't have the right to ask, but you've been my friend for years now, are you sure on what you are doing, it is dangerous." He's obviously trying to make him realize that this is a mistake.

"To be honest, I don't know." He answered honestly but didn't continue. He also don't know what and why is he doing this. After few minutes, the quack left him alone to go to another client. He sat down on the chair beside the bed.

What have I done, he thought as he stare at the unconscious girl in his house. I never thought that this will happen, I imagined us living in the same house but not in this state, where I can't see you smile and laugh, he thought sadly as he hold her hand but let it go immediately, afraid of the strong feeling he felt the moment he touched her dream girl.

 

"Unfasten your seatbelt then jump!!"

"No!! I won't go without you!"

"Yah! You listen to me! We will both die in this ca-"

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Suzy woke up at a jolt. She felt her heart beating furiously and sweat dropping on her forehead. She felt she was drowning and that she there's this feeling of wanting to save the owner of the voice she heard. After she calm down a little bit, she looked around the unfamiliar room but nobody is around. Where I am, she asked herself. She is in the middle of her musing when the door opened and a man came in.

Kim Soo Hyun's eyed widened when she saw Suzy sitting up and immediately move towards her but she immediately avoid his touch. 

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick anywhere?" Soo Hyun asked. She looked so afraid.

"Who are you?" Those are the first words that came out off but something feels off. She don't even know where she should be. Then she saw a reflection of the pale girl with long black hair in the mirror mimicing her actions.  "-and Who..who I am?"

Soo Hyun was blown away by that question. "You..you don't know who you are?" He repeated her question, making sure that he didn't heard it wrong.

Suzy felt so confused that her head hurts. She put her hands on her hurting head and looked at him. "I think.. I think I don't remember anything." Her body started to tremble in panic.

Soo Hyun saw confusion and panic in her eyes."Calm Down. It's okay. You can trust me, I know you." He patted her back to calm her down.

 

"I am Kim Soo Hyun." His heart started to race because of the stupid idea that pop up to his mind. " and you are Reira..

 

 

 

..My wife"

 

---------------------

 

Be patient please. Gonna edit it soon. Comments and Votes are so much appreciated.