Chapter 2

I'm not her type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood up from the chair and walked towards the window. The sunset was always a beauty to watch. It’s always astonishing from the horizon. One will always be in awe at the wonder unveiling before them.

.....

It is also exactly what everyone feels about me:  the tingling feeling around their stomach, the weakening of their knees, smile spreading across their lips, fluttering of their eyes, and that crazy throbbing of their hearts. They can’t help but stare at the wonder in front of them and be into that feeling. It’s the law of nature. When one is faced with the most perfect untainted beauty in the world, one is bound to be in complete and utter awe. This is the expected scene yet one decided to defy that law...

Why am I not your type?!

I sighed and watched her as she ran around the track with much enthusiasm, concentration and dedication in it.

If you’d only put as much enthusiasm in me, I wouldn’t be like this you know....

I continue watching her figure from the window while thinking deeply to myself.

I’ve never been this so determined nor have I been this eager in my life. Perhaps I may have been but not about someone, it’s always about something. But at this very moment, what I desire the most is to be her type.

Why?

Because for the past seventeen years of my life, I’ve never met anyone who wouldn’t want me or like me. It never crosses my mind that it could actually happen. But now that it did, I was suddenly been thrown inside this world I’ve never in before; a world that never existed before and now I’m standing in that new world that she created herself. And I hate being in that world.

I will be your type no matter what!

I sighed frustratingly. Suddenly I’m turning into some kind of insensible human being, desperately wanting to be needed and dreadfully needing to be wanted.

When did this obsession started?

-Flashback-

The pink lover girl gracefully walked towards the door and happily welcomed her visitor with a smile.

“Welcome”. She smiled sweetly and showing her eye smile perfectly. The blonde visitor reciprocated the warm greeting with one of her own eye smile and impeccable smile. “Do you want me to help you with those?” the dark head girl asked, reaching a hand out.

The blonde one shook her head, “Nah... I had carried these from the ground floor up to the third floor; a few more steps wouldn’t hurt me.”

The other giggled and led her visitor inside. The room wasn’t big nor was it too small, it was your average sized room enough for two people to occupy. There’s one double deck bed on the farthest right, two desks and chairs, two closets, and an enough space for their other things.

“I had arranged the bed for you.” The pink lover said tapping the sofa. The blonde looked up then backed at her roommate. “You don’t mind sleeping at the top, do you?”

“It’s okay. I don’t mind as long as there’s a place I could sleep on.” She smiled. “Beside, the dorm manager said I will only be staying here temporarily.”

The blonde lifted her bag and dropped it on her bed at the top of the double deck. She deeply breathed out before turning to look at the other girl. “Thanks for the trouble you put up in fixing the bed.”

“You’re welcome.” She smiled back. “We haven’t formally introduced ourselves yet, I’m Tiffany Hwang.”

“Sunny Lee.” The blonde held her hand out. Tiffany reached out and shook her hand.

“So why did you choose this school?” Tiffany asked removing her hand from the handshake.

“I was scouted for the track and field team. I guess that’s all there is to it.”

“So you’re the one my friends have been talking about-...” Tiffany suddenly gasped in bewilderment, blurting unconsciously, “You’re the-...”

“The?”

“Nothing. I mean nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter