In the end, its okay

(not) Okay

maybe you guys have read the some part of this story because once i posted it.

i just continue the story that i've posted.

dont forget this is the sequel from http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/936775/okay-angst-baekyeol-chanbaek

8k+ oneshoot for you guys, so enjoy <3

 

 


 

 

You get the air out my lungs whenever you need it

 

And you take the blade right out my heart just so you can watch me bleed

 

And I still don’t know why

 

Why I love you so much

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun never regretted his choice; he never ever once regretted to be with chanyeol, to be by chanyeol’s side.

 

Even he have to pretend like everything around him was okay when the reality he knows that everything is a mess, an ugly mess that he really sick of.

 

But for chanyeol, he’s willingly to stand the mess, carefully hold on to the little piece of hope, the hope of chanyeol to love him back.

 

 

 

He know all chanyeol action behind his back, he know all the sweet words chanyeol whispers sweetly to the ears of people but him.

 

 

 

But as long he just knew it,

 

 

 

As long is not comes out truthfully from chanyeol’s mouth

 

 

 

He’ll gladly pretend,

 

 

 

He’ll gladly pretend he know nothing,

 

 

 

And top of all,

 

 

 

He knows he’ll be just okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun been busy with his piano recently, he want to scream and pull his hair out of his head to show the world how frustrated he is, but he can’t.

 

He needs to keep smiling brightly for chanyeol, he don’t want chanyeol break up with him because his smile is ugly and chanyeol get bored of it.

 

 

 

So here he is moving his hands forming a beautiful dance of his slender fingers that made out a beautiful mellow melody from it dancing hands.

 

He feel like drowning in the melody he creates, it’s just a regular beautiful melody for people that hears, but it’s mean so much more than it for baekhyun.

 

There’s a million hidden story in each tones, there’s a million hidden sorrows inside it, and it have all baekhyun feelings thrown in to the melody.

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiling, feeling satisfied with the song he just creates.

 

 

 

Add some lyric, and it would be perfect.

 

Baekhyun thought as he sat up and made his way out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Love, where are you?”

 

 

 

“oh, I just finished music class yeol, where are you ?”

 

baekhyun fastening his steps, afraid that he made chanyeol waits too long to pick him up.

 

 

 

“im in the parking lot, hurry okay ? I want to take you on lunch”

 

 

 

l-lunch ?

 

 

 

“ah, okay I’ll be right there, bye, I love you”

 

and baekhyun hung up, not waiting for chanyeol to say I love you too, because even chanyeol saiy it a million time, he just know that chanyeol is not saying the truth, so better for him not to hear anything instead hearing lies.

 

 

 

Baekhyun face light up as he hears the word lunch, because chanyeol never ask him out to eat, its always him who ask chanyeol’s out. And he feel like he could never be happier than this.

 

 

 

He’s no longer fast walking, instead he’s running to the parking lot, not wanting chanyeol to wait any longer just to take him to lunch.

 

 

 

“Wow are you that excited?”

 

chanyeol chuckled and drive them away as baekhyun hop up in the car breathlessly set his seatbelt beacause the running he just do to reach the car on time.

 

And gosh…. Chanyeol husky chuckle is really admirable, its worth the run really baekhyun think.

 

 

 

Baekhyun just smile at chanyeol as he calming down his breathing and his thumping heart, that thumping faster every time a soft chuckle come out of that beautiful lips of chanyeol’s.

 

 

 

After driving about 15 minutes, they finally arrived to a small restaurant that seem really comfortable,

 

but baekhyun doesn’t mind, anywhere with chanyeol is perfect.

 

 

 

As they walk in to the restaurant, chanyeol spin his head around, searching for seats perhaps? But there’s so many empty seats here, theres only few tables with old couple and some family having family lunch and theres a boy sitting alone in the corner. Baekhyun just shrug it off, he don’t want to spent his time thinking too much because he just want to spent his time right now enjoying himself with his beloved one, chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol ordered baekhyun’s favourite food, and baekhyun feel like he’s in cloud nine, its just a simple act but for baekhyun it’s a really sweet action from chanyeol to him.

 

 

 

Chanyeol is playing with his phone as they wait for the food to come, and baekhyun keep himself busy drooling over the perfect face in front of him.

 

He just let chanyeol be, as chanyeol excuse himself to go to the toilet, and the boy in the corner that head up following chanyeol to the toilet going unnoticed by baekhyun because baekhyun is really just too drunk in love right now.

 

Even when the food already arrived and chanyeol still didn’t come back, goes unnoticed by baekhyun because baekhyun still busy daydreaming about chanyeol and him self.

 

After a few minutes for baekhyun, when in reality its about more than 10 minutes,  chanyeol come back to baekhyun with his hair slightly a mess, and again it goes unnoticed by baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol and baekhyun laughing and talking as they aet their food, with chanyeol left hand still busy playing his phone.

 

 

 

“wow I don’t know that you can be cheesy yeol”

 

baekhyun burst out laughing at the pick up line chanyeol just said

 

 

 

“Well im always cheesy for you hun—I mean baekkie my honey”

 

chanyeol stop in the middle sentence and replace it by the sentence that almost sounds like aegyo to baekhyun’s ears. But for now, it doesn’t go unnoticed by baekhyun, and its hits him hard in the heart, that he just really stupidly believe that chanyeol taking him to lunch because cahnyeol is starting to care to him and want to spent more time with him, but no.

 

 

 

 

 

he’s here

 

 

 

he’s here

 

 

 

he’s here

 

 

 

 

 

that words keep ringing in baekhyun’s mind, he put his act up as he keep along with chanyeol cheesy words and keep laughing at chanyeol’s joke, he shakes his head as he laughs just to search around the guy chanyeol met up with.

 

 

 

Stupid baekhyun and his stupid eyes when he’s in love,

 

He’s there,

 

The guy is there,

 

The same guy baekhyun found chanyeol lip locking with is there, alone in the corner of the restaurant, playing happily with his phone that baekhyun assume he’s been texting with chanyeol all this time.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun faking a choke as he laugh and drink the water as the same time, because he really need an excuse to cry right now, he doesn’t want chanyeol to see him crying with no reason, because chanyeol might think that he’s creepy, so he need some excuse to cry, and choking from a great laughter is really a nice excuse for baekhyun right now, because finally he can let his tears slowly coming out his eyes.

 

 

 

“oh my god baekhyunnie, you need to be careful”

 

chanyeol pats his backs softly and baekhyun almost believe chanyeol really concern about him but right there that moment, baekhyun gaze meet with the guy in the corner that flashing a disgust look at him.

 

Baekhyun link one arm to chanyeol’s showing to the rival out there that chanyeol is only his, he keep coughing and crying, he don’t want to lose chanyeol, not now, not ever.

 

 

 

 

 

“chanyeol I want to go home”

 

baekhyun whines, he couldn’t stand anymore, he cant stand watching the face of the beautiful guy in the corner getting prettier and prettier as the sun shines on hime.

 

 

 

He’s really beautiful, with his beautiful tall lean body, his cold face looks really admirable, it’s just…

 

He’s really out of baekhyun reach; he’s too perfect compared to baekhyun himself.

 

And baekhyun couldn’t stop blaming himself for being a defect creature.

 

If only he can be as beautiful as the guy in the corner, maybe chanyeol would see him dearly now.

 

 

 

 

 

you and your ugly face baekhyun !!

 

Beakhyun cursed himself in his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ugh, um…. Okay, you can go to the car first while a pay for the food, okay baby ?”

 

chanyeol smiled at baekhyun as he push baekhyun softly to the door direction.

 

 

 

Baekhyun nods and smile back bitterly at chanyeol, he know that the food already payed, he know that its just an excuse for chanyeol to meet that guy again,

 

 

 

 

 

No, baekhyun knows nothing, all he know is just his beloved boyfriend is just take him to lunch today, and he’s so happy and thankful for the loving boyfriend he have.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head and denying everything he knows, because he doesn’t want to know,

 

 

 

For baekhyun, it’s always easier to pretend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baekhyunnn !!!! …”

 

 

 

baekhyun ignore the familiar voice that keep shouting his name, he try to ignore that noisy voice and keep his walking pace faster and faster, he doesn’t want to bump to that guy.

 

 

 

“baek…”

 

he caught baekhyun shoulder when baekhyun is about to cross the street, baekhyun take a deep sigh and turn to face that guy.

 

 

 

“oh hey jongdae”

 

baekhyun fake a smile.

 

 

 

“woaah, you sure walk too fast for a feet like that “  jongdae laugh as he try to catch some air after running like a mad guy trying to catch baekhyun. And baekhyun only reply with a short smile. 

 

 

 

“I have to go, my boyfriend is waiting” baekhyun is about to leave him when a hand grabs his shoulder again.

 

 

 

“baek…. I miss you” jongdae say softly hoping baekhyun will turn around and say some ‘ I miss you too buddy’ but nothing comes out baekhyun’s mouth, but instead baekhyun remove jongdae’s hand in not so nice way and leave the breathless jongdae alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun silently get inside the car with his face down, without saying any greetings toward his so beloved boyfriend like he always do.

 

 

 

“What I said about not meeting him anymore baek ? Are you ing deaf? Or do you simply choose him over me?”

 

chanyeol shouts angrily at the petite male beside him, throwing a fist at the window right beside the petite’s male face.

 

Baekhyun body shakes in fear, he know this would happen if he meet jongdae again, that’s why he always run away from jongdae and ignore him in any possible way he can, but that guy need to catch him before he can even cross the street.

 

“Answer me baek!!” chanyeol shouts again right to baekhyun ear.

 

“o-of c-course you’re t-the f-first y-yeol” baekhyun cant help but stutter because he’s in the edge of crying.

 

“Then why are you meeting that bastard again? How many times I have to tell you that you’re abandoned to meet with him again?? Can you obey my order just for once baek ??!!!”

 

chanyeol shouts in frustration before he hit the pedal and drive away, when baekhyun beside him can only face his shaking palm and bites hard his lips to prevent him for crying.

 

baekhyun know too well to not crying in the time like this because if he cry it’ll only make things worst and not any better, because chanyeol simply hate to see weak people cry, its disgust him he once said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“chanyeol please I’m sorry, I’m sorry, please don’t leave” again, baekhyun is in the edge of crying when chanyeol drop him in front of their apartment and about to leave again.

 

He actually doesn’t mind if chanyeol want some time alone after him being a jerk to not follow the simple order chanyeol give him. But he do mind because he know where chanyeol would go after to if he doesn’t want to be in their apartment, that guy’s house of course.

 

The imagine of that guy devilish smile hovering over his boyfriend sent him crying hard holding onto chanyeols toned arms tightly.

 

Oh, how he know that its just disgust chanyeol more.

 

 

 

“Get off baek” chanyeol remove baekhyun’s hand harshly almost make baekhyun fall to the ground. Baekhyun can only hug himself as he saw chanyeols car disappear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you leave me the hell alone??!!” baekhyun’s shouts make both of the male a bit taken a back. Baekhyun himself can’t believe that he just shouts at his former best friend.

 

 

 

“But baek, I really miss you, don’t you miss me too?” jongdae plead as he try to grab baekhyuns hand, trying to comfort the fragile male before him.

 

 

 

“I said leave me the hell alone!! This is your entire fault!! Can you see ?? you only make things between me and chanyeol getting worst!!” baekhyun shouts for the last time before he take his leave, but stop for a while to hear the whisper of jongdae that his own heart cant disagree.

 

 

 

“but isn’t things between you and him never been better since day one ?” jongdae softly whispers the truth that he already aware that the truth only can stab baekhyun’s heart harder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baek I’m home!”

 

A loud familiar voice booming in their silent apartment, sounds too happy for all that happen few days a go. chanyeol come home, again with different clothing with what he wore the day he left, complete with scent that smell to much like vanilla, too much chanyeol not-alike-scent.

 

 

 

But the strange smell that becomes familiar to baekhyun’s nose left unnoticed by baekhyun, because how can a unconscious body consciously smell anything up in the air?

 

 

 

“baek?”

 

chanyeol put off his shoes while wondering to him self why the apartment is so damn quiet. And when he got silent as a reply, somehow he feel a ting of worried crept to his heart. Usually baekhyun would abruptly left anything he’d been doing just to greet him when he arrived home, and he would come to chanyeol with the same wide grin that become chanyeol’s everyday view for the past months. So, it’s kind of strange for chanyeol to come home with no stupid grin around.

 

 

 

Maybe he’s sleeping

 

He thought to him self, but then again its only 6PM. why would baekhyun sleep at this hour? Isn’t he supposed to prepare the table for dinner at this hour?

 

 

 

The bad feeling in chanyeol chest don’t go any better when he step in to the kitchen and see a body lay on the cold kitchen floor.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

chanyeol run to lump body on the floor, in a split second he have unconscious baekhyun in his hand.

 

Chanyeol snickers at how light baekhyun body when he pull his body to his arms, chanyeol almost got a panic attack as he saw how pale baekhyun skin is, and how baekhyun lips turn a bit bluish, its like the colour drained off completely from baekhyun body.

 

 

 

That’s when he remember what happened days before, feeling guilty crept to his heart at how he just happily greet baekhyun just minutes ago, without knowing how miserable baekhyun might be.

 

 

 

 

 

“baekhyun wake up! Baekhyun!”

 

He shakes baekhyun body a little, hoping that the older only playing a prank on him and as soon as he satisfied he will open his eyes and jump on his arms and tell him that its only a prank, but instead he got nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

“God baekhyun wake up”

 

 

 

chanyeol was so worried of baekhyun that he didn’t realize his eyes got watery, in the edge of crying.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol hurriedly bring baekhyun to hospital, he doesn’t want to waste time anymore because he was sure he was so late already.

 

 

 

Chanyeol left baekhyun under the care of the doctor and the nurses, because he can feel this disgusting feeling of weakness in his heart every time he look at baekhyun.

 

 

 

So he left baekhyun in the hospital after he pay for the bill and after the doctor tells him baekhyun’s stupid condition.

 

He back to their shared apartment that night, not in the mood to back to the arms of tall beautiful male in the name of sehun in the other side of the town.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol simply just hate the thought of love, he never loves someone before, and he’s not planning on having that cursed feeling in his heart anytime soon.

 

 

 

Chanyeol doesn’t believe in love, love is just an illusion in life that he better to avoid because it’s only add more pressure to his life.

 

He doesn’t want his life to be weight down and tied down with love, but why he even agreed to be baekhyun boyfriend? He will never understand him self. Even the thing between him and sehun is not official, it’s a pure lust and awesome s in chanyeol side, and a tall hot stuff in his arms to show off the world is just a plus.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is the only person he thought as cute, so when baekhyun came to him and confessed, he smirked and said yes. Why don’t have a cutie to mess a bit? He thought that time.

 

But thinks are getting far way from he expected, he was about to use baekhyun and left him like he always done all this time.

 

But the think with baekhyun is, he cant even be rough at baekhyun in bed, he cant even stand still a second to see baekhyun talk with other male than him, he cant do those all dirty stuff he’d done all his life with bunch of males and females to baekhyun, he cant even leave baekhyun because those damned innocent eyes of him.

 

Chanyeol already planned to leave him the second months they were together because the s are not exciting anymore because his own body doesn’t have a heart to go rough on baekhyun, so why is he still here after six months of one sided relationship? Why baekhyun is still there when he done nothing but hurt the shorter male?

 

 

 

From that chanyeol knows better to stay away from what people so called love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol stares blankly at the baby blue ceiling with some thought occupying his wandering mind.

 

Its 2 am in the morning, he suppose to be some where that is not baekhyun and his apartment, he suppose to be in some clubs drowning him self with alcohols and some cigarettes would be nice too, he suppose to be ing with sehun and having beautiful sehun messed up underneath him, he suppose to be anywhere having so much fun and not staying wide awake being so depressed and staring at the ceiling thinking about baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is he okay? What happen with him?

 

 

 

He is fine now, and you don’t have to worry. He is okay, but I’m worried with his condition, it seems like he hadn’t eaten for days.

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

But its good you bring him on time, I’m afraid things would be worst if you didn’t bring him in time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stupid ing byun baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol curse the sick male while his thought trail to what the doctor told him earlier. Chanyeol was too distracted with sehun that he was forgetting the reason why he left baekhyun at the apartment in the first place; he was having so much fun together with sehun that he forgot he left a stupid baekhyun alone with his scary thought alone.

 

 

 

Knowing baekhyun for the all their relationship, chanyeol comes to know how its not a good idea to leave the petite buy alone with his thought. Baekhyun tend to think so much that all the thinking can drown him and choke him to no care. Baekhyun sometimes would lost him self in his thought, in his super scary thought where he thought about how worthless he is and how he didn’t deserve to live another day because he thought he just a burden to this world.

 

 

 

Chanyeol have to call jongdae and hold his anger a moment for baekhyun’s sake when the first time it happens. Once, Baekhyun fainted after a big fight with him, and when he was wake up, baekhyun eyes gone dull and he didn’t even responds at chanyeols loud voice or even his loud yell that thrown at him. chanyeol was so panic that time, he thought he just broke baekhyun brain cells, so he do what he thought was right at that time, he called jongdae and ask him to fix whatever happen with baekhyun that time, even if he had to hold his anger and his urge to jump on jongdae and beat the day light out of him for touching and hugging baekhyun that way.

 

 

 

From that day on, he chooses to stay safe and always left before any fight happen between them. But he when he left, he never left for days before. He just simply left and let his anger out with his own way, its either chokes himself with lots of cigarettes or having s on their knees bending for him. But he left for one night only, not for days like what he just did today.

 

 

 

Its awfully odd, but his little heart blame him self on what just happen with baekhyun today.

 

 

 

“Hey what happen?”

 

sehun says sweetly as he nuzzle his nose to the crook of chanyeol’s neck. Chanyeol smiles at the feelings.

 

“Huh?”

 

 

 

“You seem off today”

 

sehun climbs on top chanyeol’s lap as he circle his arms around chanyeol’s neck. He pouts cutely at the older that laugh freely at the cute pouts.

 

 

 

“Nothing baby”

 

chanyeol smiles then he kisses away sehun pouts, sehun happily kisses chanyeol back because even if  he had kissed chanyeol for thousandth times he still never enough of it, chanyeol kisses is addicting and its become a drug for sehun already.

 

Chanyeol bring his hands o

 

n sehun waist as he carefully lay sehun down, and sehun’s smiles are getting wider in between the kiss. Chanyeol hands move more daring as he trails around sehun soft tummy with his rough hands while the battle of tongues happen inside their mouth.

 

 

 

And that’s how chanyeol show the world how he release his stress, with the younger of the two in ecstasy and tears in the prick of his eyes chanting chanyeol’s name over and over again beneath him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol abruptly leave sehun’s apartment despite the sweet whining from the younger that usually success to drawn chanyeol back to the younger arms when he got information from the hospital that baekhyun can go home today.

 

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t abruptly left to pick baekhyun up, no. He left to prepare some nice meal for baekhyun, he remember how the doctor told him that the root of the problem is that baekhyun hadn’t feed him self for days or in other words, he starve himself dispersedly thinking about chanyeol whereabouts.

 

 

 

Chanyeol knows that the actual root of the problem is anything but him self, so this is the least he can do for baekhyun, prepare some proper meal for the sick one.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was a good cooks and still he is, but he just stop to do the cooking things after he boyfriended with baekhyun, because its always the older male that feeding him and cooking for him since the first day.

 

And now, its time for him to show his cooking skill so that the sick boy would feel at least less sick.

 

 

 

Chanyeol is too occupied that he doesn’t even the front door open or even a hesitant steps coming towards him, just when an arms slung around him and a face shoved on his back that he snaps out from his serious cooking. He stiffens a bit at the shock, then relax at the next second.

 

Chanyeol feels that uncomfortable feelings weight down his heart when he hears muffled sobs followed with shaking body behind him. He can feel his heart shaken along with the shaking body that currently bear hugging him.

 

 

 

Chanyeol takes a deep breath before he turns their position, facing the head low male before him for a seconds before he take the male on his hug and press the head of the shorter male on his chest.

 

 

 

“D-don’t l-leave.. i-I’m sorry-y..”

 

baekhyun manage to say between his sobs and hard shaken body, and it sends a pang to chanyeol heart. He cringes at how he can feel the shorter ribcages on his arms awhile he hugs the shorter.

 

 

 

“sshhhh baek”

 

He really don’t know anything about calming people down, he was never good at this, he was never good with all the thing about feelings and stuff, he just hopes that his soft voices could calm baekhyun down, because its already hard for him to form a simple words like that at the moment like this.

 

 

 

He tries his best already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry I cant be there hun”

 

chanyeol sighs, speaking as quiet as he can on the phone with a sleeping baekhyun on his arms, or so what he thought a sleeping baekhyun.

 

 

 

“I’ll meet you tomorrow”

 

chanyeol smiles at nothing and baekhyun heart ache at that, his whole sense is awake, of course even how quiet chanyeol is he can still his hushed voice and the whiny annoying voice on the other side.

 

 

 

“Bye baby”

 

baekhyun fight the urge to cry at that, and no, he’s not hearing anything right now because he is sleeping soundly and safely in his boyfriend arms, he should stop thinking and feeling the pain in his heart and focus to sleep safely in the arms of the one he loves because its not everyday that he can comfortably sleeping with chanyeol spooning his thin little body.

 

 

 

He smiles as he stuff his head deep in chanyeol’s shoulder, fighting the urge to cry hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun stirs in his sleep, blinded by the light that sipping trough a tiny space of the closed curtains. Annoyed by the blinding light straight on his eyes, baekhyun forcefully open his eyes and stiffen at the sight that welcomed him, a really beautiful sight at this case, and he wouldn’t even mind to wake up everyday in his life to wake up to something like this, a sleeping chanyeol.

 

 

 

Baekhyun softly smiles at the sight. Chanyeol looks way peaceful like this, his usually frowned brows are gone, his scary looking aura is gone, his pierced eyes are gone, left only with a peaceful looking boy who looks like a sleeping angel.

 

Too amused by the view in front of him, baekhyun almost shed a tear. It’s not every day baekhyun had a chance to wake up like this, its not everyday he wake up with a secured arms around him, its not every day he wake up with a radiating warmth surrounding his body, its not everyday baekhyun wake up in the arms of chanyeol.

 

 

 

Too mesmerized by chanyeol’s face, baekhyun leans his body on top him as he use his free right hand to brush the strands on chanyeol’s forehead. There’s a strong urge inside his weak heart to just lean closer and kiss every inch of chanyeol’s perfect face, claiming what suppose to be his.

 

Sensing an observing eye on him, chanyeol wake up from his slumber. Chanyeol eyes widen in shock, shocked with what just he saw the second he wake up.

 

There, in front of him, a beautiful face greets his morning wake up. Chanyeol’s mouth slightly open, too confused by the sight in front of him, with a stir of light hitting baekhyun fair face, he looks so much beautiful like this.

 

Just when chanyeol almost drool at the sight of baekhyun, of course baekhyun have to smile his mega watt smile and make his brain dead on track.

 

 

 

Never he realizes after months of relationship that baekhyun, the shy and cute byun baekhyun, could be just so beautiful like this.

 

 

 

 

 

“Morning yeol”

 

baekhyun shyly greets chanyeol with a hint of red on both of his cheeks, body still slightly on top him.

 

“Morning baek”

 

chanyeol find him self greeting back with an equal smile on his face, something he never done before.

 

Baekhyun red face reddens at the greeting, eyes widen and face flushed red only make chanyeol blurt out a soft chuckle at baekhyun cute antics.

 

 

 

 

 

They eat breakfast in silent. With chanyeol trying hard to force some meal into baekhyun system, and baekhyun forcefully obey even he doesn’t want to eat, even his stomach refuse to be filled, even if the tears already pricking in the corner of his eyes. Because after what just happen this morning, baekhyun doesn’t want to upset chanyeol, he doesn’t want to make chanyeol angry, he doesn’t want to ruin all this moment that really rare to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

“im going to go now”

 

chanyeol says flatly as he make his way to their room and change.  In the other hand, baekhyun who just gulps down a glass of orange juice that chanyeol prepare for him immediately rise from his seat and following chanyeol to their room, want nothing but made the taller angry if he takes too long to change to.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

chanyeol raise a brow at baekhyun who currently taking off his sweater.

 

 

 

“umh change?”

 

baekhyun answer dumbly, because he doesn’t know what the meaning of the taller question, with insecurity in his being about making the taller angry.

 

 

 

“I know, just what for?”

 

chanyeol answer annoyed as he toss his used clothes anywhere. And leave dumbfounded baekhyun half opening his sweater.

 

 

 

“To go to collage with you?”

 

baekhyun answer carefully, doesn’t want to annoy the taller even more.

 

 

 

“No. You stay here. And rest”

 

chanyeol answer firmly as he back to the room to the standing dumbly baekhyun and peck his forehead before leaving.

 

Baekhyun blush and froze at the same time at chanyeol little act, he can still feel chanyeol soft peck linger in his forehead.

 

Baekhyun touch his forehead right where chanyeol just left a peck and blush madly before he jump to their bed and squeals loudly in chanyeol scented pillow like a high schooler girls.

 

 

 

After taking a fresh shower and taking the medicine the doctor gave him the other day, baekhyun do all the house work he should done this few days with little soft prayer to the lord of chanyeol this and chanyeol that in every work he has done that day.

 

He pray to god for chanyeol happiness, he pray to the god for chanyeol health, he thank to god for the miracle that just happen today, the miracle of chanyeol’s care towards him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“chanchan I miss you”

 

sehun whines in the most cute way that usually got chanyeol cooed at him, but not today.

 

Chanyeol is in the state of confusion, he doesn’t understand the pain in his heart that he feel while he saw baekhyun this morning.

 

Its somehow hurt him to see baekhyun, he’s still so weak after what happen. And for some unknown reason, spending his time with baekhyun like this morning, send calming feeling to his heart, he can feel his heart at ease, he can feel a soft sincere smile tempting to break out from his lips.

 

He also feels the weird happy feeling, seeing baekhyun obediently eating well for his own health’s sake.

 

And its also strangely odd, the way his tummy twisted at how baekhyun smiling brightly at him the whole morning, as he just notices his bright smile just today.

 

 

 

Sehun pouts at the lack respond from chanyeol, he shakes chanyeol shoulder a little as he lean closer to the older, whining more to get the older attention.

 

“channiieeee…”

 

He whines again, cutely pouts right in front of chanyeol’s face as he hold chanyeol’s head with both of his hand, demanding chanyeol to look at his cute face.

 

 

 

“Baby”

 

chanyeol finally smile at him, sending sehun to smile back at the older as he lean to give a small peck to chanyeol’s addicting lips. And then he pecks the older lips again, again, and again until chanyeol can’t help but to fake a smile and push the younger lightly off his lap.

 

Chanyeol the lean again to sehun, mouth aiming to sehun long neck that he gladly stretch his neck to give chanyeol some place to lean.

 

 

 

“I... have... to... go... baby”

 

chanyeol mumbles softly as he gently on sehun neck, who only groans in response, lost in the pleasure of chanyeol mouth on his neck.

 

And when chanyeol stops nibbling on his neck, that’s when sehun eyes open wide, disappointed at the sudden lost of pleasure.

 

 

 

“See you soon baby”

 

chanyeol abruptly stand up before he on chanyeol neck hard for the last time before he got up and leave disappointed sehun alone.

 

 

 

“That , it must be that ”

 

sehun groans loudly at nothing as he curses in his furious breath, watching chanyeol figure disappear in distance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baek I’m home”

 

 

 

chanyeol gasps in surprise as he walk inside their apartment, because their apartment is clean and tidy. And the last time he checked, which is this morning, their apartment was a mess.

 

Not long aster he announce his present, come a rustling sound from the kitchen. A bouncing baekhyun run to him with a cute pink apron on.

 

 

 

“You’re early!”

 

baekhyun cheek is red as he look up at chanyeol, while chanyeol only raise a brow at him.

 

 

 

“Which is good! But the dinner is not done yet”

 

baekhyun bubbly adds, a thin layer of upset shown in baekhyun eyes. Baekhyun is upset because he can’t cook in time chanyeol got home, but chanyeol is always come home late, and sometimes he didn’t come home at all.

 

 

 

Chanyeol smiles softly at baekhyun, ruffling his hair a bit. He then grabs chanyeol hand by the wrist to guide him to their kitchen.

 

“It’s okay, and let me help”

 

Chanyeol smiles softly again, as he got a red faced baekhyun rambling some ‘you don’t have to help me cook, I always cook by my self, and you must be tired, you just go home, and you cook too this morning, so its okay, I mean I can cook for you, I always cook for you anyway’ as a reply.

 

Chanyeol chuckles at the cute rambling which send baekhyun dead on track on his rambling, face getting even more flushed red.

 

 

 

“No its okay, I wanna help”

 

He smiles again, this time baekhyun let chanyeol helps, afraid if he keep refusing chanyeol helps the taller will get mad at him.

 

 

 

The dinner they spend in the most comfortable way for the both of them, chanyeol just realize how an amazing cook baekhyun is, they exchange same brief chit chats which usually they don’t, chanyeol laugh a bit at how unwarily funny baekhyun is, and baekhyun being all red for the entire dinner like he would passed out any minute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is allowed to attend the collage the next day by chanyeol, after conficing the taller that he is healthy already, telling the taller how he already can clean the apartment while chanyeol is gone to collage but only scolded after because he’s sick, and if he’s sick he is not allowed to do hard job like cleaning the house. But at the end chanyeol agreed at baekhyun whining.

 

 

 

Chanyeol keep walking by baekhyun side the entire time. Even if they’re not holding hands or linking arms like a proper couple would do, baekhyun is glad, he is happy that chanyeol is willingly walk by his side when usually he just drop baekhyun and gone somewhere god knows.

 

Cahnyeol him self doesn’t even know why he keep following wherever baekhyun go, but there’s some buds of protectiveness start to grow in his heart towards the shorter. He feels like it’s his duty to protect the smaller. And its make him cringe in disgust at how he just realize there’s so much guy out there checking out baekhyun from head to toe like some ing disgusting predator (as if him self is any better. But this is his baekhyun, baekhyun status is his boyfriend, and no one stares at park chanyeol’s boyfriend and get away easily.

 

From now he only sent death glares to anyone who dare to subtly stare to baekhyun body, but the nest time if he found out the same exact guy staring hungrily at baekhyun, he swear to god that guy wouldn’t stand a chance to see the sun tomorrow.

 

 

 

And the thought about his little toy is forgotten just like that. He always spent some time, or if not all the time in campus with his little toy, messing around in the toilets, under the tree, or simply skipping class to end up in sehun’s bed.

 

He admits he like the company of the younger, and the is great, the best even. But he never plans to date the younger anytime soon, or ever. He just simply on for the younger for the at first, but then the younger is become popular in his group of friend he have to show off to his friends at how hot his toy right now is.

 

But deep down, he really never plan to take a serious relationship with the younger, and he hopes the younger understand that the thing between them is only some casual relationship, buddy maybe? Whatever just not boyfriends thingy kind of relationship.

 

 

 

Because now he realize, he’s surely not planning on break up with baekhyun anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun is waiting for chanyeol in he bench across the hall, where they always met. But after half hour of waiting and his first class is about to start, there’s no sign of the hot guy around, and there’s even no text from the older.

 

Sehun groans frustratingly before he left the bench and go to his first class because its about to start in any minutes, running in the hall way as he miss the scene of two boys with high difference walking side by side just to take the shorter one to his fist class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its lunch time and the taller still wont show up, sehun keeps groaning as he furiously text the older which is he got nothing as reply, he try to call the older but immediately send to his mailbox.

 

Sehun end up miss the lunchtime, forgetting his grumbling stomach as he again miss some scene under the tree where two guys are resting peacefully as the taller head rest on the shorter lap.

 

 

 

 

 

The day continues with the missing presence of the tall y guy that he claimed as his boyfriend already, and the next day, and the next day.

 

 

 

The whole week spent alone by him self, sehun is so frustrated that he starts to determine thinks to break to chanyeol’s apartment to finally meet the taller and maybe if he lucky enough he’ll end up with a nice .

 

And there’s no single day he spent without cursing baekhyun existence. And how he assumes the shorter for stealing his chanyeol.

 

Hell yes, his chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol spend his every day of the week with baekhyun beside him. He come to used by baekhyun presence, and somehow he come to love it.

 

Baekhyun is cute, naturally.

 

He laughs beautifully with eyes forming half circle and his lips forming rectangle, he is beautiful.

 

Baekhyun is not as annoying as he used to believe he is.

 

 

 

Days of days with baekhyun in his arms, their relationship are getting better, he finally realize how baekhyun is way better than sehun.

 

Sure sehun give a nice , but he never baekhyun even once, so he can’t assume that baekhyun is in bed.

 

So for now, baekhyun is way ahead before sehun in any way possible.

 

 

 

That’s why, he keep his phone off the whole week, and he stop visiting the younger one, hoping the younger would understand the hints that he is not interested in him anymore.

 

He hopes so.

 

 

 

 

 

His relationship with baekhyun is not moving way up from their previous one, but its just getting better. He still wont show much affection to the shorter, he still wont holds baekhyun hand in public, he still talk in cold tone to baekhyun, he still let baekhyun do all the work in the house.

 

But it’s different now.

 

Chanyeol would sometimes peck baekhyun’s lips out of blue, and baekhyun face would automatically red at the act. Chanyeol would spend his time alone with baekhyun, baekhyun only. Chanyeol would sometimes help baekhyun with some chorus. He takes baekhyun on dates too, something he never does whole heartly did before.

 

He just become more and more mesmerized by baekhyun each day, its like he learn to know baekhyun all over again, its like he start to have feelings for the shorter purely from his heart.

 

He was afraid, but he didn’t mind anymore.

 

 

 

He knows that someday he can loves baekhyun as much as the smaller is loving him right now, he sure someday.

 

That’s why he now plans on keeping baekhyun for a long time.

 

So they can sickly loving each other, so that it would be fair for the smaller male.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is in heaven.

 

He thought that maybe he’s not saved at the incident back than, and that maybe he’s in heaven right now.

 

This week is wonderful, baekhyun never stops thanking god for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun is stubborn, chanyeol group of friends told him that chanyeol is dumping him already, but he is stuborn, he didn’t believe chanyeol’s friends, they’re all some stupid anyway.

 

He refuse to believe chanyeol is leaving him, because the taller never said goodbye, and he told him that he will see him soon the last time they met.

 

So maybe they’ll meet soon, no, they absolutely will meet soon, and of course there’s a lot of make up are waiting for them, sehun cant wait for it.

 

 

 

Sehun purposely come early today, he waits at the bench near the parking lot where chanyeol usually park his car.

 

He waits a bit, and light up immediately as he see chanyeol’s car coming.

 

He was about to run to the taller but stops him self in time, he glad he at least has some self control left in him.

 

But what happen next only make his stomach crunch in the most disgusting way.  The scene is disgusting.

 

                                         

 

Chonyeol comes out from the car first before he monotonously opens the other door for baekhyun. Baekhyun go out form the car happily as he wait chanyeol. Chanyeol peck baekhyun’s fore head a little before the blushing baekhyun and smiling chanyeol walking side by side to take baekhyun to his first class.

 

 

 

Sehun eyes are clouded with red, anger filled his heart that he’s sure he can explode right now.

 

There’s no way in hell chanyeol back with that .

 

That is useless, how can he seduce chanyeol like that. How dare he seduce his chanyeol.

 

Sehun mind is a mess, there’s no longer right or wrong around his head, everything seems right to do right now is to take his anger out to his target.

 

That ing .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is on his way to his second class, where chanyeol already waits for him with an empty seat next to him.

 

Baekhyun is humming happily as he walks, life is great fro him these days.

 

But then a strong arm grabs him harshly to the back of the building.

 

 

 

Baekhun is left to forcefully follow the person who drags him, just when they’re finally stops. Just then baekhyun can see whom the tall guy who harshly drag him away.

 

Baekhyun gasp in shock as he close his mouth to see a furious guy that used to envy him standing before him, eyes red and face red like he was about to scratch him to pieces.

 

 

 

“w-what do you want?”

 

baekhyun bravely ask, he doesn’t want to seem weak now, he doesn’t want to cry in front of this guy now, he need to show this guy that he’s not afraid.

 

But what he got next only break the tears to peek out from his eyes.

 

 

 

The sound of the taller guy palm meet his soft pale skin is echoing around.

 

The slap is hurt so much that it left fingerprints on hiss cheek.

 

But of course, the pain is so much hurt in his heart than it did on his cheek.

 

He should be the one who slap the taller yet prettier guy before him, not the other way around.

 

Because all these time the guy before him who ruin his and chanyeol’s relationship, but he’s patiently never go and thrashing the male, and now he’s the one who receive a slap? What a freaking joke?

 

 

 

“You! You steal chanyeol away you !”

 

Sehun angrily point to the scared baekhyun.

 

 

 

“You know that you are only a ! You are only his toy you ! Open your eyes! Some one as beautiful like chanyeol doesn’t even deserve a like you!”

 

 

 

baekhyun about to snaps and denies, as the words go through his skull to his brain.

 

 

 

chanyeol doesn’t deserve a trash like me.

 

 

 

“Don’t you see he’s happy with me? Look at yourself! You’re nothing compared to chanyeol! Chanyeol is happy with me! He’s mine!”

 

 

 

chanyeol is not happy with me.

 

 

 

“so, you selfish ! Stay away from chanyeol!”

 

 

 

sehun push baekhyun to the ground as he left, still full angry and furious.

 

 

 

Baekhyun is left alone with his thought clouded in his mind; the scary thought and all the dark thought are comeback to allure him in his mind.

 

Baekhyun chokes in his cry as he run to home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is wondering about baekhyun whereabouts, there’s something unsettling inside his heart; he knows something is not right.

 

So when baekhyun is not yet arriving their second-class, chanyeol abruptly excusing to the bathcroom.

 

He looks for baekhyun around every hall, the ugly feeling in his heart wont stops coming.

 

 

 

Chanyeol hides quickly at the view of fuming sehun walking harshly out of some corner of the room. Walking quickly with ugly aura around him. chanyeol shiver at the view.

 

 

 

And when he finally quit from his hiding, there he saw baekhyun coming out from the same corner sehun just comes out, with tears all over his face, red in his eyes.

 

Chanyeol groans, as he was about to catch after the smaller who strangely run fast than him.

 

 

 

Chanyeol stops on his track as he saw sehun cry loudly like a mad man under the tree.

 

And seeing the younger like that, so weak and pathetic, doesn’t make his heart move a bit, only disgust and anger filled his hear upon seeing sehun cry like a mess.

 

 

 

“you! What did you do to baekhyun?”

 

chanyeol yells as he approach the younger. sehun face lit up as he hear the familiar voice he comes to adore, he smiles brightly as he throw him self to the taller.

 

 

 

“cahanyeol I miss you”

 

sehun hugs him tight, not aware of the first question chanyeol throw at him. but of course sehun is pushed away harshly by the taller in no seconds, just then he can see clearly the pure disgust on chanyeol face.

 

And its not god, his mind screams.

 

 

 

“What did you do to my boyfriend?”

 

chanyeol snarl at him eyes red from anger. But the question only raises the anger in him, fuelling the already flaming heart of his.

 

 

 

“YOUR BOYFRIEND? SO NOW THAT LITTLE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?”

 

sehun yells shamelessly at the taller who apparently hold himself to throw a punch to his ex toy.

 

 

 

“You hate that ! And you’re mine!! You’re mine chanyeol!! Mine!!!”

 

sehun adds more dramatically, crying pathetically at the older male.

 

 

 

“Don’t you get it? I left you, I left you for baekhyun”

 

chanyeol said calmly, with dead serious tone , voice dangerously low.

 

He choose to turn around, to leave sehun alone, and catch baekhyun to where he know baekhyun should be, home, their home.

 

 

 

Sehun keep yelling, screaming, and crying at him pathetically calling his name, and calling him to come back to him. But chanyeol ignores it all.

 

His concern right now is his baekhyun.

 

 

 

Chanyeol hit the pedal right to their house, bags and class left being the last concern in his list right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Just like where he predict baekhyun might be, baekhyun is in the house.

 

The sound of hurting’s cry booming in the silent house.

 

Chanyeol heart drops every step he take to the source of the sound that take him to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Just like what he saw last time, the sight of lump on the floor scaring him, his heart weight more, and he almost dead on his track as he saw a pool of blood under baekhyun limping wrist on the floor. Other hand tightly holding a knife with stain of bloods on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The voices on his head are rushing back to fill his mind; his head is hurting so much he want to rip his head.

 

The voices keep telling him how he just a burden to the world.

 

The voices in his mind keep screaming at how he should just die right now.

 

The voices are screaming so loud it hurts both of his ears.

 

 

 

You are use less byun baekhun

 

 

 

The earth hates your existence

 

 

 

Chanyeol hate you

 

 

 

Chanyeol hate you

 

 

 

Chanyeol doesn’t need some burden like you

 

 

 

You are ugly

 

 

 

How can ugly faces like you dare to live on earth?

 

 

 

That guy is right,

 

you’re a

 

 

 

You’re useless

 

 

 

You make chanyeol suffer

 

 

 

You’re a shame

 

 

 

Die baekhyun!

 

 

 

Die!

 

 

 

You deserve to die baekhyun!

 

 

 

DIE BYUN BAEKHYUN!

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun keeps slicing his wrist in every voices that told him to die, he simple obedient to it because he’s nothing but agrees to all the voices.

 

Maybe if he dies, chanyeol would life happily with sehun.

 

Maybe if he dies, chanyeol would throw a party.

 

Maybe if he dies, the voices are finally disappearing.

 

 

 

 

 

“baekhyun wake up!”

 

 

 

baekhyun’s vision are blurry.

 

 

 

“baek wake up!”

 

 

 

He can hear some sounds calling his name, but not like the previous awful voices, the voice is familiar, he love it

 

 

 

“baek baby please wake up”

 

 

 

He saw an angel,

 

Blurry in front of him, he smiles at the beautiful angel before him, then his vision is out.

 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The smells of medicines are hitting his nose.

 

The weight on his tummy is weighing him down.

 

The pain in his wrist is waking him up.

 

 

 

Baekhyun blinks his eyes softly to adjust with the light in his surrounding.

 

The soft snore sounds catch his ears; make him look down to the source, the same source of the weight on his tummy.

 

 

 

There on his tummy, lay down the most beautiful angel he came to love with every atom of his heart.

 

He places his hand that not hurt on top chanyeol’s head.

 

He softly playing with the red locks of chanyeol’s hair.

 

He’s in awe as he swipe away chanyeol’s strands from his forehead, revealing a beautiful chanyeol sleeping in peace.

 

He smiles at the sight.

 

 

 

The almond shaped eyes, slowly blinks, sensing the hands that currently playing with his locks.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

 

 

chanyeol abruptly wake up as he hugs baekhyun in his arms, not realizing the tears falling smoothly down his cheek.

 

 

 

“Don’t do that again baek, please don’t leave me”

 

chanyeol sobs as he keep kissing baekhyun’s shoulder, arms secure around the sick boy.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s cry only make baekhyun follow suit to cry, he regrets doing things that make chanyeol cry like this, he hate him self to make chanyeol cry like this.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, I’m stupid yeol”

 

baekhyun sobs harder, feeling useless like he always feel.

 

 

 

“No No baek, don’t say that, I love you okay?”

 

chanyeol hold baekhyun face with both his large hand before kissing baekhyun deeply like its his last time to do so, he kiss baekhyun tender, flowing all the love he hold fro baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun is smiling wide at the kiss.

 

Tears still flowing down from happiness.

 

 

 

“I love you so much byun baekhyun, so don’t leave me”

 

chanyeol softly confess at him, and he swear he can hear the angels singing for him.

 

He smiles as he bring chanyeol down for another kiss, letting chanyeol knows he isn’t alone because he loves him too, so freaking much its become a need.

 

 

 

“I love you more yeol”

 


 

pleaseeee upvotes, subcribes, and comments :D
i wanna know how you thought about this oneshoot :D