Lv. 0.04:P

Level Up!... To Lv 0.01:P {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

What did L want to do for the morning?

Sleep.

Why didn't he sleep?

Because there was a giant explosion outside that made the walls of his barrack vibrate.

L immediately through his blanket off and grabbed his jack to put on. Once he opened his door an arrow barely missed his head and hit the side of the door entrance, making him more of less terrified.

"Took you long enough!" Sungjong yelled from a distance before pulling Eun's reins and barely dodging a thief's sword, "Now grab your tome and FIGHT!"

"R-Right!" L ran back inside his barrack and grabbed his tome and once he got outside another arrow barely missed his head.

"Dang it Sunny aim better!" Sungjong yelled at a relatively girl with short red hair up to her chin and holding a bow, hiding beside a barrack across from L's.

"Hey don't talk to your noona like that!" Sunny yelled back before drawing back her bow and hitting a mercenary's arm before L lost his head. Quickly, he shot at the mercenary, sending him a couple feet away from his barrack.

He heard a groan beside him and saw that Chunji had took down an archer and the sector of barracks the four were in was deadly quiet, "I-I think we're good in Sector D, we should check Sector H and O just incase," Chunji said.

"You go to H with Sunny and I'll go to O with L. We'll meet up at the castle and check on Krystal and Luna once we finished," Sungjong said as he brought Eun to the ground for L to ride too.

Sunny nodded before she climbed onto Seok and held Chunji's shoulders, "Got it. And when this is over you better apologize for you rude manners to your noona!" then Chunji signaled for Seok to move, taking a sharp left turn and disappearing from their sights.

L shot Sungjong a confused look as he held onto his shoulders as Eun flew into the sky and flew over the castle. Sungjong sighed, "Soonkyu, likes to be called Sunny. Sonyeoshidae. Archer. I don't treat her like a normal noona and she gets pissed off most of the time.

"We were also invaded by thieves who thought that since Jessica left the castle they thought that we would be more vulnerable. Call it a cheap shot when one of the thiefs tried to behead me at 5 in the morning.

"We're also stuck in stupid splitted up sections of barracks and as far as I know L.Joe, Changjo, and Jiae are in Sector H and Amber, Kei, and Sungyeol are in Sector O. What worries me is that Krystal and Luna are the only ones in the castle and MAYBE Yein and Hoya are in there too."

He was about to ask another question before he notice a glint in the sky, "WATCH OUT!"

Sungjong widened his eyes before yanking at Eun's reins and dodging a wyvern rider's axe. He turned to L, yelling, "Shoot you freaking idiot! Wyvern riders have low res.!" and when L just looked lost he groaned before yelling again, "Resistance! He's weak to magic attacks! How do you know a pegasus' weakness but not  wyvern's?!"

"R-Right!" L turned around and shot the wyvern before he could charge back again and saw him drop.

"Btws, if you killed that guy I'm gonna sass you so hard that you can't walk."

"Excuse me?! OAO" " L never really understood the other's goals and maybe never will.

When they finally reached the sector Sungjong couldn't help but curse under his breath at the sight of Amber trying to protect Kei from the other thieves as the healer hid behind her in an alley between the barracks.

They swooped down, making L quickly cling onto Sungjong before he fell off. Sungjong used the blunt end of his spear as he swung it hard enough to fling the thieves away from the two girls and black out from hitting barracks across from the ones they were stuck in.

He tugged on the reins, Eun's hoofs skidding across the ground before properly stopping a foot or two away from Amber and Kei.

"Where's Sungyeol?! I thought I told that choding to make sure to not leave you behind!" Sungjong yelled as he jumped off of Eun's back with L and running towards the two.

"I may or may not have gone crazy when I told him to split up..." Amber murmured awkwardly as Kei healed the wounds on her arm.

"Ugh you- you-!"

"I'm fine I'm fine!"

The four looked up to see a tall figure jump down from the roof of a barrack they were near to.

"Sungyeol you-!" before Sungjong could yell at who L could easily figure out as Sungyeol the latter simply flicked the pegasus knight's forehead. The younger simply pouts as he holds his forehead.

"You should be thankful that Amber did so or else Yein-ah and Hoya-hyung would've been dead and therefore Krystal and Luna would've been dead," Sungyeol sighed before crossing his arms, "And address your peers properly, ya brat."

"L-Let's not fight n-now," Kei intervened before Sungjong could talk back to Sungyeol and lead to an arguement between the two.

"Uh, so..." L awkwardly pointed to Sungyeol.

Sungjong took a deep breath to calm down before answering the other, "Sungyeol. A thief that joined us during one of our trips back to the castle. Claims to have made this level tracker but probably stole it considering that he's a choding-"

"Stop calling me a choding!" Sungyeol interrupted, obviously offended.

"S-Sungjongie!"

They turned to their right to see a blonde maid with her dress torn at the trim (obviously due to battling) running over to them, obviously out of breath.

"Luna?" Sungjong caught the other before she fell from exhaustion.

"A-As far as I can tell the place is cleared of thieves! B-But," Luna took a deep breath, "Jessica. Sh-She's back from her meeting and wants to see you and L right now..."

"Jessica...?" he widened his eyes.

L asked, "Wait, Krystal's sister?"

"Yeah... talk about timing..." Sungjong took a deep breath to calm down but his arm shaking from gripping his lance too tightly said something else.

"Go and meet her you guys. We'll take care of these guys along with restoring the barracks," Amber said before not so subtly kicking a half-dead thief in the stomach before he could pick up his sword again. She smiled reassuringly, "We'll be fine and you'll be fine, okay?"

"Please follow me then," Luna said before turning and walking to the castle. L and Sungjong slowly but surely followed after her.


As Amber tied up one of the many thieves' wrists together, she noticed Kei release a deep sigh as she sat on a crate beside Eun.

"Kei? Is something wrong? It's rare for you to sigh like that," Amber asked after she finished the knot.

"I was thinking back to how Sungjong-oppa came in to save us and how... well... you were close to dying because all of my staves broke from all of the healing..." Kei murmured gloomily as she swung around her legs.

"Is that what you're worried about? Don't worry, I'm a tough girl!" Amber grinned cheerily, hoping to cheer up the younger.

"I-I know! I-It's just...!... I wish I could help you guys more..." Kei pouted.

"You help us plenty Kei. If you weren't there for us we would've died waayyy too early," she got up and streched after finishing tying up all of the thieves before they woke up.

The cleric pouted, "I mean, I want to be able to help you guys battle other than just healing!"

"You're not level 10 yet Kei."

"I know! >A<"

Amber huffed, "That's how our group works anyway: a circulation of dependency... or somethin' like that. We depend on Sungjong to lead, he depends on L.Joe to cool down his sassiness, I depend on L.Joe and he depends on me for when we're ganged up on- well not in the previous situation but you know-, we depend on you to keep us alive before we do something stupid, and you depend on us for protection."

She looks up at the older before turning her gaze to her hands on her lap, carefully examining the broken crystal shards of her previous staves in her palm. The cleric heard a 'clink' before dropping them to the ground, "But I want to protect my sunbaenims too..."

The mercnary sighed, rubbing her neck awkwardly as she tried to think up of some way to encourage the doll-like girl, "Hm... if you want, do you want me to teach you a defense trick so that if you're sneaked up on you can defend yourself?"

Kei's eyes immediately widen before looking back to Amber with lots of natural aegyo in her happy voice and face, "R-Really?!"

Aannndddd Amber knew it was too late to deny the girl and rethink her idea when she could feel herself feel the need to barf rainbows, "Y-Yeah..."


Aannndddd still no requests!... Seriously guys, this isn't a desperation for comments it's a desperation of trying to keep the support log organized and so I can figure out if you guys want actual pairs or not in this story so plz suggest =v="