Lv. 0.02:P

Level Up!... To Lv 0.01:P {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Well congratulations get off now," Sungjong demanded when they reached a town with bandits running rampant around the town. L was about to say something but was then pushed off of Eun and ended up falling onto a sturdy- but not comfortable- crate.

"Alright let's kill all of the bandits and a horse!" Amber cheered before running off.

"You don't have to put it like that!" L.Joe yelled before chasing after her to make sure all of the bandits and a horse didn't actually die.

"Stay here with Kei since she can't fight too," Sungjong said as he got onto Eun's back before flying off into battle.

L groans as he sits up on top of the crate, "He's pushy, isn't he?"

Kei awkwardly laughs, "He gets that way when he knows that people's lives are at stake. Don't worry, there's always an underlying message to how he acts."

He sighs as he rubs his chest, feeling like one of his ribs broke from that collision onto the crate when he felt something odd. He unties his jacket to find a hidden pocket inside that held a magic tome.

The cleric seems to notice as well hearing how she gasps, "You can fight?"

"Apparently..." L grabs the tome and opens it to see phrases that somehow struck something in his brain. For some reason, the leather cover of the thunder tome felt familiar underneath his fingers and when he looked up it was odd but only for a moment to see the battlefield as some sort of map laid out that marked how far each person could move in their current position.

When L blinked his eyes the map disappeared but he was able to memorize it somehow.

"Is something wrong...?" Kei asked.

"I... I saw a map..." L murmured in confusion before he remembered seeing something dangerous by the bay Sungjong was fighting a thief at. He quickly hopped off of the crate and ran to the bay, ignoring the pain in his ankle and Kei calling after him.

Once Sungjong was able to weaken the thief to the point that the thief could no longer attack, L tackled Sungjong along with Eun away from an arrow by just enough so that neither could get harmed.

"Wha-?!" before the pegasus knight could finish L used his thunder tomb and attacked the archer across the bay before they could shoot another arrow. The archer was soon too hurt to move anymore.

"Archer... arrows are a pegasus' weakness... right?" L asked while hyperventilating since speed wasn't his best quality.

"Yeah..." Sungjong blinked in a clueless way at the other. He then looked at his wrist and held a rather unimpressed look, "You're amazing, you know that?" Sungjong said with a very, VERY obvious amount of sarcasm before showing his wrist to L.

"It's a stat tracker that one of the guys back at the castle made for the army," Sungjong explained quickly as he tapped on the small orb connected to a strap of leather that was securely wrapped around his wrist.

"I got a +1 in HP and am now level 0.01:P???" L asked in a confused way before Sungjong took his wrist back.

"HP is health points, it means you can take more than one attack slightly better now. Level means you're stronger now and closer to being able to change classes. Now the question is how the hell did you go to 0.01 when normal people get to whole numbers?" Sungjong sighed.

"Uh- I don't know... but what's the :P for?" L asked.

"It's a face. You're really breaking new standards in this world aren't you?"

"Hey we're done over here!" the two turned to see a rather corpse littered section of the floor with L.Joe being careful not to step into a puddle of blood and Amber walking over here nonchalantly.

"Did you seriously kill everyone?!" L yelled.

"Nah, just stabbed them in the legs or kicked them in the nono zone," Amber shrugged, which was confirmed hearing how there were certain groans that were more audible than others.

"Do note that mercenaries are not hand-to-hand combat fighters," L.Joe sighed.

"Oh hey! There's a sparkly over there!" Amber noticed and pointed to an area about a foot away from them with floating sparkles (making Myungsoo even more confused about this world), "Kei you should get that!" To which said girl runs to that area.

Before L could open his mouth to ask Sungjong quickly answers, "Whoever steps on it can gain experience, find an item, or if a pair steps on it they have a higher chance of grower together relationship-wise."

"How does that work?"

"It just does."

He sighs but when he turns back to the petite cleric he sees a thief rise from the ground behind her and about to attack her. L quickly attacks the thief, barely saving Kei from being harmed.

"Nice!" Amber whistled as L.Joe sighs in relief along with Sungjong. The sparkly soon disappears and Kei runs over to them, carefully stepping over the bandits, and thanks L quickly before they head over to the leader bandit... who was asleep.

"The heck?" L.Joe questions.

"Overconfident much?" Sungjong sighs before jumping off of Eun's back and unbuckling the bag that was attached to the saddle. He takes out a pair of handcuffs and calmly walks over to the leader only to be thrown into the wall of a home and feel a sharp pain in his left side of his abdomen.

"Why else?" the leader grins as he applies more pressure into his ax as Sungjong could feel a warm liquid starting to pool beneath his leg. He turns over to the group, "Hey! Drop your weapons there or I'll be hanging that pretty little head on my wall!"

For the first time that he woke up, L was completely baffled, never knowing that the silly jokes the group always played would end up in such a dire situation. He looks to the other from the corner of his eyes.

L.Joe slowly but hesitantly lowered his sword, obviously wanting to charge at the leader but knowing that the reaction would be too rash. Kei was on the verge of crying at the sight of Sungjong's weak state. And Amber-

L suddenly heard a scream of pain and saw that Amber had sneaked behind the leader and pierced her sword right through his chest. She rashly pulled the sword out of the thief's chest before yelling, "How DARE you harm him you little piece of crap!"

He didn't know what to feel.

Happy that the leader was dead?

Mad that one of the people who helped him was harmed?

Scared that one of the people who helped him killed a person?


All of a sudden, he woke up to the sight of a roof with a lamp beside him.

"Omo...! Thank goodness you're alright!" he heard Kei from his left.

L sat up and looked around to se that he was in a small room fit for a teenage boy and saw Kei sitting beside his side on a stool.

"What happened...?" L asked.

"One of the family's living in this town was gracious for us saving their town so they decided to let us stay here until we were ready to head out again," she quickly informed, "You also fainted after seeing... you know..." Kei murmured.

"Oh..."

Kei panicked again, "O-Oh- um- S-Sungjong-oppa is fine now! He's in the r-room beside this one and talking with L.Joe-oppa... I-I think... U-Uh about A-Amber-unnie, sh-she doesn't kill anyone like that and she's normally n-not that sensitive to a lot of things but obvious harming her friends is- y-you know- a never do sort of thing..."

"Yeah, I figured..." L sighed.

"Y-You always have a choice of leaving our group and figuring something out on your own, L-sunbaenim..."

"I think it's best if I stay with you guys and see if I can regain my memories," L said. Honestly, he was more worried about the four's safety than himself, "Well, you guys are sort of like my friends now..." he smiled a small smile, feeling comfortable seeing them as that already, even though they had just met.

The petite cleric seemed to have brightened, smiling with lots of aegyo, "Is that so? Then we'd be glad to bring you along!"

"Although, the beginning was a bit rocky, I got to admit," he sighed yet again.

"I promise you that you'll get along with everyone really well! L.Joe-oppa is a bit on the awkward side but he's really friendly, Amber-unnie is really mischeivous but is really nice, and Sungjong is really cheery and funny- er- after you spend a good amount of time trying to socialize with him," Kei said excitedly.

"Really?" L chuckled, "Let's see about that. Thanks Kei, I feel a lot better."

"No problem! I'll go check up on Sungjong-oppa's injury now! We should have a more comfortable conversation next time!" she smiled before leaving to go do so.

Support up to C!

L blinked at the random sound and looked around the room in a confused manner.

"What exactly is that suppose to mean...???"


Well if you don't recommend anything then I'll set up polls for supports for one character :P