Love Me Again...Please

Forever Yours

Seunghyun:*heart beating fast just looking at jiyong*

Jiyong:*tears in his eyes heart beating fast looks at him*

Seungri:*just looking back and forth at him*So are we just going to have a staring competiton or are we going to talk

Daesung:*slaps the back of seungris head*

Seungri:YAH why do I keep getting hit *pouts*

Taeyang:Want me to hit you again *arms crossed*

Seungri:*covers his mouth*

Daesung:Well ummm let you guys talk first *half smiles closes the dorm door*

Taeyang:Wow I have never seen that much between them until before they confessed their love for one another

Seungri:You can cut it with a knife *chuckles*

Daesung:Do you think itll get fixed...

Taeyang:All we can do it hope *shrugs*

Seungri:I hope so I want us to be complete again *smiles*

In The Dorm 

Jiyong:So..so how have you been

Seunghyun:Ive been doing well 

Jiyong:Umm take a seat dont just stand their *half smiles leads him to the living room*

Seunghyun:Thanks..*smiles sits down*

Jiyong:Ill make you some coffee *smiles*

Seunghyun:*smiles looking at the pictures sees one grabs it*

Seunghyun:*half smiles carresses jiyong in the picture tears form in his eyes*

Jiyong:Here's your coffee jus thow you like it *smiles hands top the coffee*

Seunghyun:Thanks *smiles takes a sip*Wow this is really just how I like it howd you remember

Jiyong:Ill always remember *half smiles sits down sees the picture in tops hand*

Seunghyun:Sorry I was just looking at the pictures displayed by the tv i saw this *smiles*

Jiyong:Its my favorite picture of us don't you remember...

Seunghyun:The first time we confessed to one another..

Jiyong:Naee and our first kiss youngbae took a picture once we pulled away *smiles blushing*

Seunghyun:I have to say its one of my favorite memories...

Jiyong:One of your favorite *raises an eyebrow*

Seunghyun:I have many happy memories mostly that ill never forget the first one was making you mind completely our first time making love..then second was making you my boyfriend from our first kiss..to our promise rings..all my memories contain you in it

Jiyong:All my happy memories are only you in it no one else *smiles tears in his eyes*

Seunghyun:Then we went through some ups and downs but nothings changed no matter how hard I try erasing you from my life I just cant do it..if I try to forget you youre just their youre someone I cant ever let go off if I want to or not *shakes his head tears fall*

Jiyong:*sighs takes the picture out of seunghyuns hands cups his face tears fall*Why did you leave..why didnt you tell me you came back 

Seunghyun:Because I needed time to myself i needed to find myself..

Jiyong:By being with that woman..

Seunghyun:I wasnt only just with Se Kyung Hanui noona was their to I was just dropping Se Kyung back home they became my close friends they helped me out of my troubled waters theres nothing more going on with us...*sniffs*

Jiyong:Why couldnt you just go straight to me so we can talk it out instead of leaving me...itll killed me when you left me *crying*

Seunghyun:I needed to find the seunghyun i lost when I was trying to prove my love for you..the seunghyun that loves you no matter what until the end of time

Jiyong:Please seungie dont let go dont give up on us please ill fight for you i promise i wont give up on you *kisses the palm of seunghyuns hands*

Seunghyun:Ill always love you jiyong..ill never ever stop falling in love with you

Jiyong:Please just keep loving me your love is all I ask for just be with me please *on his knees crying*

Seunghyun:*sighs stands up avoiding eye contact with jiyong*But for right now we need this time to know what we want ji...

Jiyong:I already know what I want and thats you *crying*

Seunghyun:I..i should get going *about to walk off*

Jiyong:*hugs seunghyun from behind crying*Please..please ..im sorry..im so sorry 

Seunghyun:*sighs removes jiyongs arms and leaves the dorm*