First Kiss

January Drabbles

Warning/Rating : PG13 for kissing.

Dedicated to kaisoolicious13, miss N, miss Ams, miss K and my maknae babies Kitty and Chacha. You know who you are, kekekeke


 

Jongin always thought that his first kiss would be with a nice girl he dated, most likely his high school sweetheart. He imagined that they would kiss on a lovely spring day under the cherry blossom tree.

So it came as a huge surprise when Jongin found himself kissing his slightly older neighbor and childhood friend, Kyungsoo.

Jongin didn’t plan on it. If anything, the thought of kissing Kyungsoo, much less another boy, never crossed his mind.

But they were taking a shelter from the rain under the awning of a closed print shop. And they were both huddling together to fend off the cold. Jongin turned to say some remark about the unforeseen drizzle but the sight of Kyungsoo caught him off guard.

Kyungsoo was staring off into space, thick brows furrowed together as he hugged himself. Sparkling raindrops clung to his black fringes and his lips were pursed in a slight pout.

Kyungsoo looked annoyed, not much different from his usual countenance, but the slight trembling of his body reminded Jongin of a shivering kitten. Kyungsoo somehow looked so cute, it made Jongin lost his train of thought.

Jongin’s eyes took in Kyungsoo’s face and for some reason, his gaze was fixed on Kyungsoo’s heart shaped lips. They looked so soft and pink and oh so kissable.

A sudden and unexplainable urge to taste those lips came over Jongin, and before he realized what he was doing, Jongin had already invaded Kyungsoo’s personal space and brought their lips together.

Kyungsoo’s lips were even softer than Jongin’s expectation. Giving in to his instinct, Jongin nipped lightly at Kyungsoo’s bottom lip.

For his part, Kyungsoo was rendered speechless and frozen in shocked surprise. He involuntarily let out a soundless gasp when Jongin softly bit his bottom lip.

Jongin took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside Kyungsoo’s mouth. The feel of Jongin’s slick muscles sliding against his own made a delicious shiver ran along Kyungsoo’s spine. Kyungsoo unconsciously tilted his head to better the angle and Jongin took it as a sign to press harder.

Jongin , nipped, bit and kissed Kyungsoo’s lips to his heart’s content.

Jongin finally pulled away when his lungs screamed for the much needed oxygen.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo’s with a fond smile on his face. Kyungsoo’s eyes were closed and his lips were swollen. There was a beautiful pink hue coloring his cheeks. Jongin waited until Kyungsoo opened his eyes, and when he did, Kyungsoo’s big eyes widened even more with wonder and confusion.

“Jongin?” Kyungsoo croaked out.

Jongin smiled and leaned in again.

“Hush now. And let me kiss you again.” Jongin whispered before he did just that.

Jongin’s first kiss wasn’t what he imagined it to be.

But as he felt Kyungsoo smiled against his lips and heard the tiny sound of pleasure Kyungsoo emitted, Jongin couldn’t help but thought that this was better. Much, much better.