Breath

Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A red haired woman showed her perfect teeth right away when she saw a tall man who wore a very cool tuxedo that showed his body-shaped perfectly and not to mention his perfect muscles.

“Ready to go in ma’am?” asked the man which was tiffany’s boyfriend. Tiffany grinned and nodded her head quickly, showing her excitement. Everyone already waited for them for about 30minutes and they didn’t lose their excitement as well.

Tiffany held seunghyun’s right hand, yes, that man is Choi Seunghyun, a rich man who owned a Department Store. He was handsome, rich, kind, and so on, no doubt so many girls could fall in love with him right away, but he chose tiffany instead , just an ordinary girl.

When seunghyun and tiffany went in, everyone clapped their hands, showing their happiness for both of them. “Let’s cut the cake baby”

Tiffany and seunghyun cut their cake while smiling to each other, showing the audience their love. Tiffany couldn’t stop smiling for all those times, she felt so happy with seunghyun, no matter how hard life was, when seunghyun came to her, everything’s alright.

“I don’t know this party will be this big” seunghyun showed his shocked expression right away, it made tiffany chuckled. “Don’t worry, our marriage party will be bigger than this birthday party of us”

Like that, their birthday party has ended.

“But oppa, is today really your birthday?” asked tiffany curiously, she ever heard from her friend that seunghyun’s birthday is 4th November. Seunghyun grinned and left tiffany, it was a joke of course

“Yah!! Don’t tell me that you were lying that today is your birthday because you want to celebrate it with me?”

Seunghyun smirked “How about yes? Will you be mad? Don’t be mad,  it’s your 21st birthday babe”

“Did I say that I will be mad?” tiffany mehrong-ed to him and seunghyun chuckled seeing her childish action.

Then tiffany realized something “Then did our audiences know that today is just my birthday and not yours?!”

“Awwwww, my baby just realized it?” he patted tiffany’s head playfully, making tiffany pout for sure

Seeing seunghyun’s childish side like this was so addictive for tiffany, she can’t live without seunghyun, his smile, his eyes, his mouth, his laugh, his chuckles, his grins, and everything in him are drugs for tiffany, and she’s sure that no one could love him the way she does.

 

 

            Their love gets bigger and bigger each day, being beside each other was comfortable for them. And now tiffany is in seunghyun’s apartment, just for checking her boyfriend.

“Wanna eat something? I’ll make it for you” tiffany asked while preparing herself to make some foods. “Let’s delivery some foods instead, I need you here right now” seunghyun patted an empty spot in his sofa beside him repeatedly, asking tiffany to sit there. Well, seunghyun didn’t want tiffany to make a mess in his kitchen like she did in the past, tiffany’s indeed bad at cooking.

“But I’m bored eating something like bibimbap or kimbab pffff” tiffany puffed her cheeks

“Then let’s eat outside?”

Tiffany looked at seunghyun with an ‘are you serious?’ glare, she wanted to do that but she had to understand seunghyun’s condition

“Don’t look at me like that, silly, I’m okay, let’s go!” seunghyun messed tiffany’s hair then grabbed his car’s key. Tiffany followed him, still didn’t sure about his idea.  Then they went in to seunghyun’s black lamborgini, cool enough.

Tiffany spoke first “Are you sure? You barely ask me to go out”

“Yes I’m sure, I won’t care about what people say anymore, don’t worry” tiffany nodded her head.

And then they ate their foods in a luxury restaurant, everyone know that this restaurant is seunghyun’s. That’s the 4th times tiffany went there but she still think that this restaurant is awesome.

“Look at that young man! He’s good looking right?” said a young girl behind tiffany.

“Yes I know, he is the owner of this restaurant right? But do you know that his mom is a ? He’s just a child of a who had with a rich man”

Tiffany was being quiet so suddenly, she did know that seunghyun heard it, that’s why she never want to force seunghyun to go outside, because that’s true, he isn’t a child from a ‘normal’ marriage. Seunghyun looked so quiet either, he didn’t hear that conversation, or maybe pretend like he didn’t hear it?

To be honest, everytime seunghyun heard about that, his heart hurts, he knew that his mom was indeed a e, but it’s not other people’s business, why the they have to mouthing over his mom? He tried to take it easy by trying not to look at those 2 girls and focus on his food.

“WHAT THE …?!”

Seunghyun looked at the source of the sound and he saw tiffany poured some waters to 2 girls that bad mouthed seunghyun. “Your mouth is bad, that’s why you always bad-mouthing people” said tiffany to that girl. “You !” that girl cursed to tiffany.

“Yes I was a , then what? What will you do?” asked tiffany. Pretending like she’s strong enough.

“Tiff, enough, don’t pretend like you’re stronger than me” said seunghyun while holding her hand and hug her. “You may get your out of here mam, I’m sorry for what she did, but she was right, I will look forward for your good mouth in the future, please change it, thank you” seunghyun said politely to that girl, or maybe semi-polite?

Seunghyun pulled tiffany’s hand and dragged her to his car. “Why did you do that tiffany?! Why did you say that?!”

Tiffany glared at seunghyun “Because they were too much! Why did they say it in front of us?!”

“Because my mom is indeed a , tiffany! She deserves it! She’s a bad girl, annoying and has no pride!”

“So a deserves to be bad-mouthed by everyone? I got that, I’m sorry rich man, I deserve to be bad-mouthed though, so could you kindly open the key and lemme get out of this car?” tiffany said it slowly, tried to hold her tears.

“I … I mean, I didn’t mean that way tiff, I … I”

“Enough, you won’t accept my past right? Don’t tell any bull anymore, I’m so done”

 

 

*Flashback*

“Excuse me ma’am” said seunghyun politely to the cashier. “Kim Taeyeon is in your service sir, may I help you?”

Seunghyun is in a bar right now, well, a you-know-what bar. He wanted to search for his own mom, but the bad thing about this project of him was he didn’t know his own mom’s name, and his dad always refused to tell him, so he want to search her by himself. He knew that his mom ever worked in this bar because he saw his dad and his mom’s photos which were taken in front of this bar. He is 18 years old now, normal enough to a young man to go there.

“Could you tell me what’s your ideal characteristics? I will pick her for you”

“Eumm … she has big s, pretty nice , beautiful, not-so-tall, and has an eyesmile?” he didn’t even know that he told her or asked her, he just told her the characteristics of his mom that his dad ever mentioned.

“How about tiffany hwang?” asked taeyeon, he just nodded his head, didn’t sure that it’s his mom or not. The other girl in that place asked seunghyun to follow her and he followed her right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter