Man To Man Talk

Love Is Not A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest, I don't know why I had agree to do this interview. It's going to be on national tv where everyone will see it. What if no one accepts it. Korea is known to be strict with their rules. They tend to not like guys who turn gay, at least that's my thought. Basically all I had to do was tell them I was gay, that's it. Sounds and seems easier than done.

"Hey Manger" I called at to him from the backseat of the car. We were on our way to the studio to get my make-up down and hair done too. I don't see the point of getting my hair done, seeing how I always run my hands through them. It always get messed up but I see the comments on how all the girls love the way I play with my hair or comb through it or the way my eyes closes up when I laugh or smile. Most idol don't really know about the ways fangirls think of them, but I do. Do I sound creepy some what like a stalker...? No, right?

 

"Yes, Jimin?" My manger scream from the front. The music was too loud for me. What song was that anyways. "No love" by Lucky J. Woah....I almost said Jessie... no her song was the fierce unnie. That was pretty dope too. 

"What do you think about this whole thing." I shouted trying to surpass the music blowing up in our car and stranger turning to looking at whatever that music direction was coming from..

"What!!!!!" He looked through the car mirror trying to read what I was trying to say. Maybe if he had just turned the music down, we won't have to keep yelling at each other. So I did what any smart peoplr would do. I lean forward and turned the radio off.

"Hey....hey....hey...." he slapped my hands away trying to turn thr radio back on.

"I'm trying to talk to you right now, I'm coming out to you and all you can think about is the radio. Come on manger.....just listen, just once." I was being serious right now...I can't believe he won't hear me out. 

"I was kidding, you know I always listen to you. Even if I'm listening to lucky J. I'm always here wanting to talk. Do you want me to pull over." He looked at me waiting for a answer.

"Don't we have to be at the studio?" He pulled over and looked at me

"We have about...." he look at his phone, started to scroll up and down... "about 40 minutes left and we're just around the block

"Alright then...thank you again." I thank him and sat back into my seat.

"So what seems to be troubling you?" He turned i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter