Been Gone For A Year

Love Is Not A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now the news for tonight. Solo artist Park Jimin has been rumor to be dating someone as of last year. After one year of being away from his fans and also releasing the hit song "bad guy", it has been rumored to be that he was dating someone in secret. The fans would like to know if the rumors are true, who is this mysterious girl and how long they have been going out? The Ceo from Big Hit entertainment has not release any sort of information. For the fans who supported him has gather at the front of the building demanding a answer. Will we know what happen and when he will come out for a official statement. What does he plan to do no...... *click*


"Great, how the hell did they find out?" I walked around my apartment. It was big enough for 7 people or more, so you can imagine me being here all by my self. My apartment had the best view. The view that could see all of seoul together. Ive always wanted a apartment that had a view. There was a deck outside too. If you walk out at night when the lights are all out. It was so beautiful. Seoul was one of the beautiful place in my opinion. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up to see the ceo listed on the caller ID.


"Great, he probably saw it and will yell at me the minute I answer it." I took a deep breath and answer the phone.
"Hello" i answer with a sturdy voice.


"PARK JIMIN, WHAT IS THIS ON THE NEWS?" I held the phone away from my ears. He was seriously too loud.


"Stupid rumors, that's all..." although it wasnt a rumor. It was in fact true.


"Listen Jimin, I know that you don't really tell me things but don't you think at a time like this, you would want to talk to me. I know i give you a lot of work to do, sometimes you dont even get to sleep, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter