Annoying

Annoying

A high pitched voice is heard shouting in the middle of the morning, breaking the morning silence and disturbing others (me) who might need more sleep than usual, especially since they  (me) had a very, very problematic night before. (Because of some pabo human)

'' Hee Young!!!! Wake up! You are going to be late for class!''

'' 5 more minutes please.. '' She mumbled.

'' your context of 5 minutes is actually 5x5 minutes, and you are running late. Palli! I have prepared your bath, so just -''

'' Rannie ah. You are only 2 months older than me but you are acting like an ahjumma now.. ''

'' Young - young ah.. '' Min Ran whines.

''  Is she still asleep? ''

'' Ne.. She is not a morning person if you ask me.. ''

'' Its okay. Let me handle it. The boys are waiting down there. ''

'' Ne. '' Min Ran said hesitantly and rush downstairs.

Back in the room, the boy who had volunteered to 'handle' the problem decided to do it the hard way. So he lifted the sleeping girl off her bed and head towards the bathroom.

''WOAH! Yah put me down! You pabo!''
 
'' Why should I? You are going back to sleep anyway. We are late Youngie dear. '' The boy tried to reason with the angry girl and stops just beside the bathtub full of water.

'' WHY? YOU ASKED ME WHY? Cause I can sue you for barging into a girl's room, lifting her without permission, and carry her into a bathroom''

'' Oh cheongmal? Now i wouldnt want that thing to happen right? Gurae. I will let you go now'' The boy flash his puppy smile at the girl. Hee Young who had just realized what the boy is planning to do suddenly stuttered, her eyes grew wider.

'' Wait! Dont you dare-''

'' Too late.'' And so the boy let go of the girl and runs out of the room.

'' KIM JONGHYUN! YOU DID NOT JUST THROW ME INTO A BATHTUB!! '' Hee Young shouted from the bathroom.

'' Oh I think I just did ''  Jonghyun smirked.

~~

'' Rannie.. Jonghyun oppa is so annoying.''

'' Ne ne. You have been saying that for the 45th times today.''
You complained. What else can she do in this situation? Beat him up? And truth be told, youare not even friends to begin with. That dino is just a senior in college. A senior who likes to stalk youwhenever he had the chance to, a senior who would sit on yourtable whenever she is having her lunch, and a senior who would constantly popped in your conversation with your friends. And eventually you got used to his presence.

'' As much as I wanted to listen to your rambling Sweetie, I have a class to attend to and I am sure the prof will be taking some extra time. I will go home by myself today. Take care aro''

Youpouted as the girls hug each other goodbye. That means you are going home alone today. And its dark. Better get going now. Auff. So you went to your locker, packed your stuff, close the locker, an-

'' WOAH!! '' You screamed as you saw Jonghyun's face suddenly when closing your locker.

'' Do you have to scream? Seriously? '' Jonghyun said with a flat tone and snatch my books away from you.

You rolled your eyes and ignored him.

'' Palli kacha. Its getting late. Onew hyung will be staying here for Min Ran. I'll walk you home.''

'' I didnt ask for your company.''

'' You didnt have to. ''

You didnt have to ask for his company. He is always there for you.

~~

'' But the due date is tomorrow? ''

You tried to reason with your professor regarding your missing piece of art. You wanted to win this competition, you wanted to win this Junior sculpting competition so bad that you didnt even sleep at all for the past few days.

'' I'm sorry Mrs Hwang. Rules are rules. '' He said apologetically and left the room.

You cried. Can you make it on time? Sure you can, you have the talent of a picasso. But the problem is You ran out of your utensils.

'' Young - young ah. Lets do it again ne? I'll help you as much as i can ne? I am sure you can do it :)'' Min Ran said.

'' I dont have the utensils Rannie. I used it all up for the missing sculpture. And the clay. It is already late, the shop isnt open anymore. Ottoke.. ''

And he came.

'' I have all the things you needed''

Hee Young's gloomy eyes turns brighter once you heard the statement. You dont care how the dino end up hearing your conversation or how did he end up there. That one statement is enough to make you smile. That sincere smile to Jonghyun for the first time.

'' Gomawo Jonghyun oppa''

''Call me yeobo'' Jonghyun teases.

''Dont push your luck you dino''

And he left after giving the things to her.

'' You prepared those things for your own Adept Sculpting competition right? '' Minho asked him.

And the dino just smiled in return.

He would always makes a sacrifice for your own happiness.

~~

You are having fun at the fun fair. And suddenly you spotted a booth with a lot bears in it. Being an avid fan of bear, you dragged Min Ran to the booth, eager to win the cute loking bear. Skill over wish, even though you managed to shoot some of the balloons, you failed to shoot all of the balloons NEEDED because of the lack of cordination of your body. Requesting a help from your friend, Min Ran was the worst idea as she didnt even manage to shoot a single balloon.

'' Its not my fault. The balloon dodged it. '' She tried to defend herself.

'' I want the -. ''

And he came.

'' Here. Take it. ''

He handed you the bear. You were surprised and ecstatic when he gave you the cute looking bear.

'' How did you get this?''

'' The first way that comes into your mind''

'' You stole it?'' You joked around.

'' Bingo '' He grinned evilly. You laughed at his silliness.

'' I didnt mention which one is my favourite''

'' You didnt have to '' He said casually.

He knows you the best.

~~

It was a starry night. You were lying on da grass with him. It was awkward as silence fills the air, no words are spoken when suddenly he sits up n pull you up with him too. To your surprise, he puts on a ring on your finger.

'' What does it means?''

'' It means that we are getting married''

'' I didnt even say yes''

'' You didnt have to. ''

~~

Deadly frustrated cause up untill now I can never produce a good piece of writing. Not gonna recheck. Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.

 

Mind checking out my other story?

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159471/inchoate-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-sulli-taemin