Chapter 24

What You Can't See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week passed quickly, Leo and N had spent every free minute studying together. N had stayed at Leo’s the whole week, and they had gotten closer. N wasn’t surprised to wake up inches away from Leo, and honestly was a little disappointed that he would have to wake up cold the next morning after midterms. He had gotten used to Leo’s warmth wrapping around him while he slept, and waking up to see Leo’s peaceful sleeping face. N sat up slowly feeling cold immediately from not laying down next to Leo, he shivered and checked the clock. Today was the day of the final, N had arranged with the school for Leo to take the exam by ear secretly. N slowly got out of bed and got dressed, he had brought over some of his clothes due to the amount of time he was studying with Leo. After finishing getting ready N woke Leo up like normal and they ate a quick breakfast. In the car Leo was quiet, N looked over at Leo, “You okay?”

Leo immediately turned to look at N, “I’m nervous. What if I fail? My father is going to kill me,”

N cut him off, “Leo, believe me, you’ve worked so hard for this. You can do this!”

Leo nodded unassured, “Okay…”

N just patted Leo’s shoulder, “Don’t worry.”

Leo shook his leg nervously for the rest of the ride, they arrived at school and N gave directions to Leo on what to do. Leo nodded his head but had to ask N to repeat himself a few times before finally being sent off to his real testing location.

N finished his test

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter