Chapter 25

What You Can't See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week passed all the same, and to N’s delight nothing changed between him and Leo. N didn’t let it show but he was slightly disappointed to not be able to have an excuse to stay the night every night. The first night of returning to his home he curled up in his bed shivering. He had gotten so used to sleeping next to Leo, and he honestly missed it. He reassured Leo that he was alright over the phone that same night, Leo was so worried to let N go back home. In truth Leo wasn’t ready to let N go back home. He had gotten so used to N’s company and didn’t like the idea of the boy going home to an empty house. If anything Leo really didn’t want to be left alone in his own home, but still felt worse for the latter.

A week after the exams Leo was back to his regular routine, N seemed to be back to his regular routine. Leo still didn’t like the fact that N was back home so decided to see if N wanted to hang out after school that day. Leo leaned over in his chair, “Hey N, why don’t we hang out after school today?”
N looked up, “Sure, want me to tell the guys?”
Leo bit his lower lip and thought quickly, “Umm…no. Actually since we’re getting our results today, let’s just hang out alone today.”

N nodded, he knew that as usual Leo would be announced the best in the class and N would have just barely made second. Leo would be given his real results after class that day. N smiled at Leo, “Hey I’m confident you did well.”

Leo looked down at the ground feeling unsure, “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter