One

Unfair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was one morning inside Jongin’s bathroom that Kyungsoo remembered something while brushing his teeth.

“Oh no,” He mumbled while looking at the wide eyed guy in the mirror who was staring back at him like he murdered someone.

“I’m GETTING OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kyungsoo’s shriek sounded all over his boyfriend’s apartment and which woke the younger up from his sleep. Jongin pulled the sheets up to cover his body before standing up, he immediately went to the bathroom where the sulking owl was, the toothbrush still inside his mouth at the time Jongin saw him.

“Happy birthday baby” Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo making him pout even more. “No need to remind me.” He said as he took his gaze away from the handsome guy in front of him. Jongin dipped down towards him, held the toothbrush between his fingers and starts to brush Kyungsoo’s teeth. “Even though you’re older today, you’re still my baby…” he said softly while smiling at Kyungsoo who was letting him brush his teeth. “Do I look old already?” Kyungsoo protested before washing his teeth at the sink.

“Of course not!” Jongin coaxes the pouting lad and hugs him from behind before looking at their reflection in the mirror. “I don’t see anything which tells me that you’re old.” He says softly between the kisses he plants on the latter’s neck.

“Come on, you’re my hot piece of meat right?” Jongin breathes and nibbles Kyungsoo’s earlobes making the older shudder in his position. “Jongin~ you have work…” Kyungsoo says between his throaty moans and then goes against his words by letting Jongin ravish his unmarked neck.

“Hmm. Don’t want to” Jongin says upon the soft skin between his lips and then snakes his arms inside Kyungsoo’s shirt feeling him shudder in response. “But…” Kyungsoo tries to protest but then again falls for Jongin’s trap as soon as the younger held him between his warms hands.

“Do you want to have your birthday present now?” Jongin groans as he feels how his twitches for some attention making him jut his hips, rubbing his big boy on Kyungsoo’s clothed . “Jongin… please~” Kyungsoo begs softly his face already flushed because of what’s happening.

It’s too early for this but none of them gives a .

“Bend over.” Jongin’s tone is dominating as always but Kyungsoo only bites his lips in response before bending over the sink. Jongin quickly pulls down his boyfriend’s boxers and then gives the plump a hard spank.

“Ahh .” Kyungsoo groans, the anticipation inside him is only getting bigger and bigger. “Tell me what you want…” Jongin whispers behind him and gives his shoulder a bite.

“You… only you.” Kyungsoo breathes ever so deeply; all of this delay is not helping him.

It was a go sign for the younger, he held his between his fingers and then rubs the tip on the pink rim of muscles making them both groan in pleasure. Slowly, he relished how tight his boyfriend as the tip breached inside Kyungsoo.

“, soo.” Jongin breathes before holding on Kyungsoo’s shoulders, getting ready to give his boyfriend a good birthday .

-

“Had a nice ?” Chen quickly snorts a remark at the tanned lad as soon as the meeting was over. Jongin gave him a smirk and then fixes his tie a bit, “It’s his birthday…” He mumbles while looking at the skyscrapers besides their building. “I see… Well, your birthday is just around the corner too, so it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter