Final~!

Kind of, sort of. (Maybe)

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin.

Maybe it's because there is something about the kid. He has some strange powers of sincerity that is so magical that it will surely make anybody's heart shake, make their resolve crumble. Maybe it's because Yoongi thinks that it is so inspiring and also amazing how Jimin can do something so wholeheartedly. How he can do something with so much passion that it almost feels suffocating when you watch him. When he watches Jimin dance, his heart always swells with pride and something like admiration or adoration. 

Park Jimin dances oh so beautifully. He dances like he was born to do so, and maybe he is. Yoongi thinks that Jimin moves like water—his movements are fluid and connected. Jimin is really graceful and looks so elegant when he dances. Yoongi doesn't know anything about dancing, he can't even dance himself, but when he is mesmerised by Jimin as he does his solos—so full of emotion, so full of grace—Jimin makes him want to go up to him so that they can dance together. He wants to be able to hold Jimin close to him, to have Jimin look him dead in the eye as he leads. But that's just a fantasy. Sure, Yoongi isn't so bad at dancing, but Jimin would surely feel embarrassed to have him as a dance partner. Besides, Yoongi prefers watching Jimin dance anyway. He likes the fluttering feeling he gets in the pit of his stomach because of the thought of Jimin doing what he loves makes him happy. He enjoys the standing ovation that Jimin gets—he's part of it—because he thinks that it's cute when Jimin looks flustered, rubbing the back of his neck as he bows numerous times. What he likes the most is when Jimin stares him straight in the eye and smiles widely, making Yoongi weak in the knees like he is going to melt at any given second.

The thing is, however, maybe Min Yoongi thinks that he kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin because the kid reminds him of home. Daegu blood does not run through Jimin's veins. The kid is a Busan descendant, born and raised. But Yoongi thinks that that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that Jimin isn't from Daegu and that Yoongi isn't from Busan. They both live in Seoul, and Yoongi thinks that that's okay because maybe one day he'll bring Jimin back to his hometown and show him all the good things about it. Maybe—just maybe—Yoongi thinks that it isn't that Jimin reminds him of home. Somewhere along the way, Yoongi doesn't remember exactly, Park Jimin just became home. Park Jimin is Min Yoongi's home. 

They both drink coffee together everyday—Yoongi a caramel macchiato, Jimin a mocha frappucino—and talk on the phone all night. Yoongi shows Jimin all his mixtapes and asks for his opinion on some beats that he has created. In turn, Jimin shows him his new dance routines and sings for him in some of his mixtapes when asked. Neither of them have much in common, in fact, they are the exact opposite of each other. Where Jimin is loud and bubbly, Yoongi is quiet and reserved. Jimin can easily make friends, Yoongi cannot. Jimin always looks at the positive side of things, Yoongi doesn't. But Yoongi thinks that maybe it's okay that he and Jimin don't have a lot in common because it means that they have much more to talk about.

Yoongi decides to talk about his feelings. He thinks that it probably isn't healthy that his heart keeps on thudding against his chest whenever he stands beside Jimin or whenever they talk. His palms probably shouldn't be all clammy and sweaty, and he definitely shouldn't be looking out for opportunities to impress Jimin or get jealous whenever Jimin seems too close for comfort with the others.

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin. But Hoseok laughs at him as he places an arm around his shoulder and says, "You like him more than you think you do."

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin. But Namjoon just smiles widely at him, a twinkle in his eye as if he knows something that Yoongi doesn't.

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin. But Taehyung always teases him about how he has 'heart eyes directed at Jimin all the time' and how he and Jimin are supposedly going to get married some day. 

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin. But Jungkook calls him an idiot—and sometimes a fool—when they are alone sometimes, not in a malicious way or anything but he sounds frustrated somehow.

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin. But Seokjin places a hand on his shoulder and looks him right in the eye and says, "In my opinion, I think that you kind of, sort of love him."

Min Yoongi only kind of, sort of likes Park Jimin. But when Jimin smiles at him, his heart races a million miles a minute. When Jimin catches his gaze and his chocolate kissed eyes meet Yoongi's, his breath hitches and he feels like he has lost himself in them. And sometimes, when Jimin wraps his arms around him as he rests his head on his shoulder, Yoongi wants to be able to stop time just so they can stay there for an eternity. When Jimin laughs, Yoongi feels like he has been injected with energy. What Yoongi loves the most is when he and Jimin watch the stars on their rooftop, a thin blanket underneath them and interlocked hands.

Maybe Min Yoongi does love Park Jimin. Or rather, Min Yoongi is in love with Park Jimin. But Yoongi kind of, sort of thinks that that is alright as long as Jimin loves him back too.

 

 

("Jimin, I think I'm in love with you."

"That's alright, hyung, because I kind of, sort of think that I'm in love with you too.)

 

fin.


hey guys, i know that this is pretty short but i still hope that you like it??? uhm i'm planning out my other story (CODE NAME: BTS) it's going to be a proper story like you 25 chapters or something idk yet and i'm also having ideas for another story, a proper one too :3 

love you guys~ ≧﹏≦♥♡♥