Meow

Three Idiots

Sehun was on his seat at the corner at the back of the class. His feet propped up on the chair in front of him (the owner never did seem to complain though even if Chanyeol always go home with his white clean shirt poked with foot prints at the back…and his parents never question him, so yeah nothing to worry about) his arms up supporting his head as he eyed and followed the movements of the girl who just entered the classroom, sitting herself at the middle of the room, and looking up at the guy by the window cooing and purring at a cat.

The cat guy – named Kim Jinwoo – squealed silently when the cat purred back at him making the girl – Krystal Jung – giggle in her seat and sighed in admiration as she propped her elbows on the table, her chin on her hand as she continuously stared at the cat guy. Meanwhile Sehun who was watching Krystal giggle and sigh, smirked and chuckled at how cute she can be.

This is the everyday scenario.

Sehun looks at Krystal, Krystal gushes over Jinwoo, and Jinwoo purrs to cats.

People realized never to disturb this certain chain of interest going on between the three, so whenever break time happens, this is what you see.

Three idiots being complete idiots because of love – though Jinwoo-Cat OTP is still on debate.

 

 

 

The three friends always meet up during lunch, sit by a mandatory table in the cafeteria, sit as per usual with Sehun and Jinwoo sitting together with Krystal across them.

This is the usual routine:

Sehun opens his lunch box prepared by his mom, gives half of it to Krystal, Krystal says thank you and Sehun smiles (and blushes secretly).

Then Krystal would give half of what Sehun gave her to Jinwoo and half of her lunch would be divided between Sehun and Jinwoo then Sehun and Jinwoo would say thank you and Krystal would smile at Sehun and blush profusely at Jinwoo.

Then Jinwoo would open his lunch, bring out a paper bag, would dumped the food (from both Sehun and Krystal and half of his) would stand up and say excuse me and leave for a while.

Krystal would sigh because she knows what he’s gonna do (not as if this is not the same scenario everyday). Those foods are for the cats at the back of the school where his famcat lives.

Sehun would chuckle at his friend and sigh because no matter what he does Krystal’s attention would be on Jinwoo and no matter what she does Jinwoo’s attention would be on cats.

 

The three of them would always walk together, with Krystal squeezed in between them – no matter what, like even if the space is too small and you have to split up into two and one, but they don’t they just squeeze themselves because they are idiots – with Sehun holding most of Krystal things, Krystal holding Jinwoo’s bag, and Jinwoo holding a cat from the famcat from the back of the school (different cats everyday).

“So what’s it’s name?” Sehun asked Jinwoo as they walked out from the gates.

Jinwoo looked up at Sehun with his big puppy eyes, mouth wide open as he pushed the cat on Sehun’s face, its whiskers hitting his nose making Sehun push him a little away from his face and patted its ears.

His name is Sausage” Jinwoo exclaimed happily when the cat is back into his arms, its…his paws rubbed by Jinwoo.

Krystal and Sehun turned to him with furrowed eyebrows “Again?”

Jinwoo giggled as he looked up at them (because the two are quite taller than cat boy), raised Sausage’s paw and waved.

“I just can’t let go of Sausage, it’s a beautiful name, so this is Sausage the 16th

Sehun rolled his eyes at his friend while Krystal was busy gushing over and flailing in the inside because Jinwoo looks so cute cooing and purring at the cat (like what he usually do most of the time).

Jinwoo suddenly stops purring back to the cat and gasped “Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!” He started panicking, his feet doing a weird tap dance in place as he turn in a circle.

“Oh my!” He gasped one last time before turning to the worried friends.

“What’s wrong?” Krysal asked.

Jinwoo gasped again, his hand lifting Sausage’s paw to Sausage’s mouth. “I asked Nanny McPhie to clean the cat’s bed”

Nanny McPhie is their house cleaner and her name is Mrs. Wong but Jinwoo calls her Nanny McPhie with reasons he could never explain why.

Krystal smiled upon knowing what his next statement would be.

“Can I sleepover?”

“YES!” Krystal smiled and jumped on her toes, her arms falling on Jinwoo’s arm, shaking it a little. “You could sleepover Jinwoo!” She was just so excited.

But the excitement died down when his statement continued “…Sehun, can I sleepover Sehun?”

Sehun wanted to laugh as he witnessed the change of emotions that lingered on Krystal’s face in the span of a minute. From worried, to happy, to excited, to being melancholy – of course he saw, his eyes never left her face anyway.

But since Jinwoo was talking to him he looked at his friend’s hopeful eyes and nodded. Making the cat boy squeal in delight, making Sausage’s paws do rolls and some dance gestures.

You might be wondering why Jinwoo has to sleepover just because the cat’s bed is wet from laundry. That’s because for Kim Jinwoo, if the cat doesn’t sleep on its cat bed, it sleeps on his bed, and if the cat is sleeping on his bed then where would Kim Jinwoo be sleeping? On Oh Sehun’s bed.

Let’s just all accept Kim Jinwoo’s philosophies in life because his friends have all accepted the truth when they realized he’s never going to change.

Their walk to their homes continued with Krystal sulking because Jinwoo rejected her offer of sleepover in her house again – which Sehun didn’t miss.

Sehun nudged her on the arm “Stop sulking” He said. Krystal looked up at Sehun and scowled and the boy just smiled.

“He would never accept your sleepover suggestion unless there’s me, and you never want to sleepover in my house, not my fault you’ll be out of place again” Sehun shrugged, though it hurts a little bit when he’s reminded that Krystal never liked having sleepovers in his room because let’s just say someone’s not so tidy.

Jinwoo’s and Sehun’s room are complete opposite of one another, whilst Sehun’s room looks and feels like a guy’s bedroom with its untidiness, Jinwoo’s room looks and feels like a girl’s bedroom what with all the pink and cat pictures.

“Fine! Sleepover at my house, Jinwoo and Sehun!” Krystal exclaimed when they reached their neighbourhood.

Jinwoo gasped and turned to Krystal with a smile “Yehey~” He sang as he made Sausage the 16th fly up and landed on Krystal’s shoulder.

“Meow meow meooooow” Jinwoo purred and the cat purred back at him and Krystal and Sehun just shook their head.

 

 

The three idiots are in Krystal’s room, down on the carpet doing their home works (except Jinwoo who was busy watching cat videos on Youtube because catboy as stupid as he might look is actually a genius in disguise)

Jinwoo was suppressing his laughter whilst Krystal and Sehun are sulking over a math equation that they can’t seem to understand.

Sehun nudged his shoulder to Krystal’s when they just couldn’t get the correct answer. They have to take extra measures – extra measures being asking catboy for help.

“Go and ask Jinwoo” Sehun whispered. Krystal frowned, shook her head and nudged Sehun back.

“No you ask him” She whispered back at him.

“You ask him!” He whispered louder.

Sighing, Krystal sat up and turned to Jinwoo who has his hand covering his mouth containing his giggles.

Krystal cleared before he called him “m…mm…mmee..owww..meow meow meow meow” She purred making Sehun chuckle at her side and Jinwoo look up from his ipad to her smiling.

Because that’s how you get Jinwoo’s attention, not with his name but with purring his name (Jinwoo told them that when they want to call his name through cat language they just have to meow four times…they didn’t even argue, the friends just said sure)

“Help?” Jinwoo asked and the two nodded.

Home works were done, Mrs. Jung’s dinner was superb so the friends were all lying on Krystal’s king bed (squeezing themselves again, but there’s nothing new in that) with Krystal in the middle.

Sehun was turned to the side, his chest on Krystal’s back with his arms on her waist pulling her closer to him, his face buried in her hair. Krystal on the other hand was turned to Jinwoo, with her chest on his back, her leg tangled with his whilst her hand is on Sehun’s hand (just to make sure it does not wander else where – but the contact made Sehun blush), and Jinwoo hugging a pillow he gave Krytal during one of their Christmas exchanged gift.

“Good night Krystal, I love you” Sehun mumbled.

Krystal smiled at that “Good night” she mumbled. Krystal tightened her legs on Jinwoo’s to pull him closer to her.

“Goodnight Jinwoo I love you” Krystal mumbled.

Jinwoo hugged the pillow and smiled “Good night Krystal….Good night Sehun I love you”

Sehun heard Krystal grumble under her breath making him chuckle and pulled her even more close to him.

They started drifting off to sleep when Krystal and Sehun heard a little sniff and Jinwoo mumbling “I miss you Sausage”
 

The two just chuckled.

Cat boy misses his Sausage…what’s new

-FIN-

 
 

A/N​

 

I warned you didn't I :))) This is pointless, but I love catboy (Kim Jinwoo) and Sestal (tho Sestal is kinda one sided in here)

I don't ship Soojung-Jinwoo tho hahaha I just have to make that eccentric love triangle somehow happen.

PS. This has no definite ending lol lol lol lol.

 (February 7, 2016)