The new student : Cho Kyuhyun

My Imaginary boyfriend

On My Wat to school, I heard some girls talking about a new student in school.I also heard that he is a son of one of the professors in our school. Well, I don't care. I have a feeling that this guy would be annoying. Hmp..nevermind. When I arrived at school, I saw Seohyun staring at something...I mean, SOMEONE.

"Yah..Seohyun-ah!" I yelled.

"Oh, Sunny unnie, you're here!" She told me...but she's still staring at someone.

"Of course I'm here. Who is he?" I asked her.

"Who?? Ahhh..Kyuhyun oppa. he's the new student in our school. He is the son of mr. Cho from class B. Handsome, right?"

"So he's the new student. Not so handsome." I told her.

"Tss.." Seohyun smiled "Come. Let's go." She said.

Seo and I headed to our classroom. But before I can enter the room, someone called me.It's KYUHYUN. He called me by my name. He knows me?? I asked myself. I was about to go near him when Sungmin held my hand.

"Do you know him??" He asked.

"He's the new student. Wae??"

"Nothing." Sungmin let go of my hand.I went near Kyuhyun.

"Why are you calling me?" I asked him.

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Cho Kyuhyun."

"I know." I told him rudely.

"You're Sunny right? My aboji (Father) told me that you're smart and beautiful. I guess his right."

"M..me? Beautiful? I can accept the fact that I'm smart. But being beautiful....I don't think so." I was touched when he said that.

"Aniyo. You are. By the way, I have to go find my class. I'll be seing you later..I guess. Bye."

 

I realized that Kyuhyun is handsome. But I still think that he's annoying. I entered the room and sat down.

 

"Sunny unnie, who are you talking to a while ago??" Seo asked me.

"Kyuhyun. wae?? You're jealous?" I told her.

"Ani. I'm not. And I'm not talking about him. You were talking to someone before Kyuhyun..right?"

Omo, She saw that? I'm so stupid. I forgot that I'm the only one wo can see Sungmin.

"I was just....TALKING TO MYSELF." I said smiling. Tss. TALKING TO MYSELF excuse again.

When our professor entedred the room, all of us stood up. And I was surprised to see the person next to him. CHO KYUHYUN?! What on Earth is he doing here? And I thought he will be appointed in class B? And what?......Did I just saw him smiled at me? Our professor introduced him to us and told him to sit in the vacant chair..which is beside me.

"Annyeong! I told you I'll see you again." He told me and smiled. He's so...cute when he's smiling. And I guess he's not that annoying.

"Uhm..You can sit now." Proffesor Kim told us. As we sat down, Kyuhyun smiled at me again. Darn it! His cute smile makes me....numb. Sungmin frowned. And so as Seohyun. But why is Sungmin frowning? I guess it's just my immagination. :)

 

-One week later-

One whole week, Kyuhyun greeeted me good morning and smiled at me cutely. We became friends.....Seohyun told me that she's jealous but I told her not to be. In fact I can help her to become close with kyuhyun.