Don't be worried Sungmin! (part 2)^__^

My Imaginary boyfriend

When Sungmin and sunny arrived at Sunny's house, they both went to Sunny's room.

"Do you want to sleep?" Sungmin asked Sunny.

"Yah! Don't treat me as if i were sick. I'm fine, it's just a simple wound." Sunny replied.

"I'm just worried." Sungmin told sunny as he sit down in the chair beside sunny.

"Well, don't be. I'm okay, ahraso?" Sunny told sungmin.

"Nae! But next time, always wear your glasses." Sungmin answered.

"Nae, nae! Oh..wait, have you seen my glasses?" Sunny asked sungmin.

"Aniyo. I thought you brought it with you?" Sungmin told sunny.

"Aniyo. Omo, I lost it!" Sunny told sungmin.

"Just tell you'r umma that you lost it and you need a new one. You have to wear your glasses always." Sungmin told sunny.

"Ahrasso." Sunny replied.

Sungmin entered the bathroom. Sunny was still thinking about her glasses. She need to wear it always so that she can prevent accidents like what happened to her. Sungmin didn't know that her umma was listening outside her room.

"Sunny, Who are you talking with?"

"Uh..me? I'm not talking! I'm uhm...singing! Yeah I'm singing!" Sunny gave her alliby.

"O..okay. But I heard you lost your glasses." Her mom asked.

"N..nae." Sunny told her mom.

"Yah! That glasses is expensive!" Her umma told her.

"Nae I know. Mian Umma!" Sunny said.

"Aish~ Ahrasso! I'll buy you again a new one!"

"Nae! Gomawo umma!" Sunny said happily.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short chapter. My chapters are always short. Kekeke :D Gomawo for the comments! Please subscribe! And readers,,,Enjoy reading my fifth chapter!!!! n_____n