Forever with you

Forever with you

Luhan and Sehun were sitting under the tree in a park. When, Luhan asked Sehun some questions.

"Sehun, do you like me?" asked luhan looking at his lap playing with his hands.

"No" replied Sehun looking at luhan's hands.

"Do you want to be with me forever" asked luhan again try to control his emotions.

 "No." replied Sehun looking deeply into luhan's doe eyes.

 "Would you ever feel sad or cry if i walked away from you?"Luhan asked with trembling lips. He was on the verge of crying.  

"No."sehun replied again keeping his gaze on luhan's trembling lips. 

After hearing no for forever, he felt something broken. He stood up, his back towards Sehun. He needed to leave now or may be for forever. He felt a single tear escaped his eyes. But Sehun could not see. He took a last glance at Sehun's face. 

As luhan took a step to walk away, sehun grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"let me go." said luhan try to escape Sehun's hold. 

"No." said Sehun after tightened his grip. It was tight but didn't hurt luhan. 

"why?" asked Luhan, keeping his eyes on the ground. He was trying his best not to cry in front of Sehun. 

"because I want you to hear this." said Sehun, putting his hand on luhan's chin and made him to look at his face. 

"W-what?" Luhan shuttered.for a moment he forgot how to breath. 

"I can't like you because I love you" said Sehun, wiping tears away from luhan's cheek. Luhan didn't notice when this tear left his eye. 

"I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever." said Sehun now closing the distance between them and kissed his pretty eyes.

 "I won't feel sad or cry if you walked away from me. I would die." Sehun said, kissing his button nose.

"And I can't let you go because I will be with you forever." said Sehun then planted a kiss on his soft cheek. 

"f-forever with me?" Luhan blushed and blinked his eyes rapidly as he asked to Sehun.. It was hard for luhan to believe that Sehun'd said these words and what's most hard to digest, Sehun kissed him.

"yes, forever, forever with you." said Sehun cupping luhan's cheeks with his both hands and asked for his permission. 

"May I?" asked Sehun looking into his eyes with a soft smile. 

Luhan nodded furiously looking at Sehun, who's stood only a few inches away from him. 

Sehun closed their remaining gap and kissed him on full lips. It was a sweet and simple kiss. 

"I love you, will you be my boyfriend?" Sehun asked after their first kiss. 

"yes, I love you too." said luhan, stealing a small kiss from Sehun's lips. 

Luhan was blushing really hard. His face looked like a red tomato. 

Sehun smiled at his cute boyfriend and hugged him tightly and gave a kiss on his forehead, saying I love you again. 

 

 

¬¬¬¬°°¬¬¬¬yuppie,  first chapter is out. I was smiling constantly while writing it. I hope you guys would like it. 

Comment and subscribe and give me your reviews. I'll wait. 😊🐭