Two

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica cover in disbelief when Krystal showed an Instagram account which has account name Kim Taeyeon. Exactly, that’s Kim Taeyeon her ex who dead because of traffic accident four years ago. He is back, but Kim Taeyeon that showed by Krystal is girl. But through the photo, she can feel she is Kim Taeyeon who ever made her madly in love before. When she had a relationship for a year with Taeyeon, she never meets in person. They just communicated through email and phone, sometimes skype. But now, she’s back.

“Jung Soojung…”

“Yeah, on the first place I do not believe. But suddenly she sent me personal message because I liked on of her photo accidentally. She asked about you and I answered that she is right if she looking for you on me”

“But she is girl?”

“Yeah” Krystal slightly nodded

“Gosh I can’t believe it”

“Go check yourself, but I can feel it. You remembered that he, or now we can call she always caring to me”

“Okay, I will check her. Give me her contact”

******

“Are you sure, it’s Kim Taeyeon who is freaking handsome before and now he turned to be a girl?” exactly Tiffany can’t hide her shock, it shows on her words which delivered on one breath

“It’s because I never met him in person, Tiff” Jessica whined

“What do you feel for now?” Sunny asked

“Complicated”

“Do you feel the same when you with him before?” Hyoyeon added. She indeed feels so mad before when Jessica told them about Taeyeon because Taecyeon is her best friend on basketball team. Yeah although Hyoyeon is far from tall, she is one of best small guard on the university. But she tried to respect Jessica’s decision for meeting Taeyeon. Answering Hyoyeon question, Jessica nodded which make Hyoyeon sighed. She can’t imagine Taecyeon’s reaction.

“Hey, are you Jessica Jung?” suddenly one girl approach the group. She wears black jacket along with white polo shirt and brown jacket. She also wears baseball cap but her blonde girl still can be seen. “I’m Kim Taeyeon”

Jessica just froze in her place when the others also wider her eyes because of shock. They trapped in silence until Tiffany nudged Jessica which makes the brown haired girl back to her sense.

“Eh umph yes, Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yes you are right” the blonde girl nodded at take off her cap “Hello I’m Kim Taeyeon”

Jessica indeed feels that the blonde girl in front of her is her ex. The feeling is same, her laugh, her blush, her wink also her warmth reminisce of Kim Taeyeon from four years ago. Jessica can’t leave her eyes on her. She suddenly feel butterfly on her stomach when Taeyeon look deeply on her eyes, when Taeyeon call her nickname which special from him before

“You still same, Sicachu”

“Ah, thanks” Jessica find her blushing because of Taeyeon. On the other side, Hyoyeon rolling her eyes

They spend the whole afternoon with laugh and jokes each other even the others just meet Taeyeon on the first time but they found Taeyeon is kind and easy going.

What about Jessica?

She’s already fall again on Taeyeon’s black eyes. Madly in love again with her ex which now turned into girl.

******

One Month Later

“Hyo” Taecyeon waving his hand to Hyoyeon who already finished practicing

“Yo Taec”

“Where’s Jessica?” Taecyeon’s question make Hyoyeon gulped. Beside Hyoyeon there was Yoona and Nichkhun who also knew about Jessica who falling again with her ex

“Maybe going out with Tiffany, you know when they are together for shopping like nothing can beat them” Hyoyeon laughing awkwardly, hoping Taecyeon wouldn’t be curious

“Oh okay then”

“Yeah we have to endure their hobby” Nichkhun, Tiffany boyfriend nudged Taecyeon’s arm “Let’s play game again!”

 

“Let’s have a holiday next week” said Taeyeon when they on the car

“Hmm where?”

“Jeju Island, my family owned private resort. We can enjoy the beautiful scenery there without disturbance”

“Just two of us?”

“If you mind to take your boyfriend too” Taeyeon smirked

“Ah no no no”

“Sica, listen. I’d never pushing you to choose between me and him but if you choose him, I always ready to let you go again”

“Taengoo, it’s not like that. Just please don’t bring that topic again” Jessica sighed when Taeyeon parked her car

“I’m sorry” Taeyeon take Jessica’s palm and kisses the back, send shiver down her spine. Slowly Jessica move herself to Taeyeon which make the older girl placed her on her lap and circled her waist. Jessica took the chance for crashing her lips against Taeyeon’s, her hand playfully grab Taeyeon’s neck make the kiss deeper. Taeyeon’s hand moving at Jessica’s waist to her stomach and up to her . Slowly she roams the younger girl left which make Jessica moan in the middle of their kiss. Taeyeon the lower lips asking for permission and trail her lips to Jessica’s neck, make Jessica moan again in pleasure. Indeed Jessica feel so pleasure with Taeyeon than with Taecyeon.

 

The thing that Jessica remember, they already at T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter