Final

Baby Rilakkumas

“Mama, do I have to go? I don’t want to go to school! They have bullies!”

JongIn sighs since her 7 years old daughter, Baekhyun keeps whining while stomping her little feet on the wooden floor in her light pink room. “Baek baby, you have to go if you wanna be big like Papa, didn’t you said you wanna be like him right?” JongIn said it sweetly trying to make her daughter go to her first year in elementary school. Baekhyun whines again and starts to trash around making JongIn tied her daughter’s hair messily.

“Do Baekhyun stay still,” JongIn said it sternly making Baekhyun pouts and ran to the door. JongIn sighs again and ran to where her daughter had ran off.

“Baekhyun!”

“No school! Hate them!”

Baekhyun yells back and ran through the hallway until she reached her father’s work room. Baekhyun stops her tracks when she finally stops in front of her father’s work room. She then squeaks when she heard her mother’s loud voice calling out for her name, in a swift move she quickly open the door and slammed the door shut earning an unmanly squeak from her father. Baekhyun’s father, Do Kyungsoo looks up from his documents while rubbing his chest to calm his heart down. He sighs in relief when his eyes landed on a familiar little girl.

“Baekhyun ah, what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asks his daughter while eyeing his baby girl whose lips formed to a cute pout with her ponytail wasn’t tied in a good way. Kyungsoo sighs because he clearly knows what is going on. “Come here, let me fix your hair first,”

Baekhyun did what her father said and with her little feet, she climbs onto her father’s lap and wasted no time hugging her father. “Papa~” Baekhyun whines between the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck while the elder chuckles at the whiny voice of his daughter. “What’s the matter now, Baek?” Kyungsoo asks while patting the younger’s back gently. Baekhyun pouts again and broke up the hug to look at her father straight in the eyes.

“No school, hate them, Mama forcing me to go! And you said forcing is not good!” Baekhyun complains and complains making Kyungsoo sighs because of course he had been hearing this like 2 months before the actual day happened which is today.

“Baek—

“No!”

Kyungsoo sighs and gently tips Baekhyun’s chin to make the younger looks at him. Baekhyun pouts again and crosses her arms while patiently waiting for her father to say something.

“School

“DO BAEKHYUN! Where are you?”

Both of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun flinched at the voice. Baekhyun quickly scrambled off her father’s lap and make her way under her father’s working desk, hiding her small frame away from her angry mother. Once, she was done hiding, she grabs her father’s legs to make her father’s larger frame cover her. Finally, after minutes passed by the mother of the family slammed her husband’s work room door open, again making Kyungsoo and Baekhyun flinched at the loud ‘bang’.

“Where is she?”

Kyungsoo raises his brows and smirks at his wife of his because hell, angry JongIn made him so damn much. JongIn huffs in annoyance because she knows her husband is eyeing her like a piece of meat. “Kyungsoo!”

“Huh?” Kyungsoo blinks his eyes and bit his bottom lips to prevent him for banging his wife right here right now! “Where is she? And I know Baekhyun is in this room,” JongIn said it with her stern voice and eyes her husband’s weird position. Bingo! “Do Baekhyun, I will count to 3 if you don’t come out from there I will throw your precious Rilakkumas inside the big very big dustbin in the kitchen." JongIn smirks when she heard a squeak of surprised under her husband’s desk, she crosses her arms and began to count, it’s not until she can said 2 the daughter of a very famous Graphic Designer, Do Kyungsoo crawls out from the desk and immediately she hugs her mother tight.

“You can’t throw them away! They are my Babies! Especially Kkuma!”

JongIn and Kyungsoo chuckled at how protective their daughter is towards her plushie. “I will keep it if you promise that you will go to school,” JongIn said it making Baekhyun looks up to her mother with her puppy eyes. “But

“Your Rilakkuma

“Fine!”

 

“Chanyeol! Are you done?!” Joonmyeon shouts for her son who is still singing awfully loud inside his room. Joonmyeon huffs in annoyance and straight away make her way towards her son’s room and knock on it hard. “Chanyeol! I will kick the door down if you don’t stop singing and get ready for your first day of school!” Joonmyeon shouts again and groans when she received another loud piercing voice of her son’s terrible vocal.

“ChanUmmff!”

Joonmyeon groans in pain when the door of Chanyeol’s room opened wide enough to make her kissed the floor while her son looks down at his mother with him biting his lips to prevent laughing at his mother’s miserable face. Joonmyeon hissed and looks up to her son with a very deathly glare earning a whimper of fear. “What take you so long? You’re going to be late for school!” Joonmyeon said it sternly and weakly stood up from the floor, towering her son who almost as tall as her.

“Well?”

Chanyeol pouts and sighs. “Well, I’m really nervous about my first day of school that’s why I took my time because I don’t want to end up having a nose bleed again like how my first day of pre-school were,” Chanyeol explains making Joonmyeon clicks her tongue because damn, her son is so good at words making not only her speechless but as well for her husband, Jongdae. “That can be forgiven, alright but promise me be for punctual, okay Yeol?”

“Alright, Mom.”

 

“We’re here, darling!” JongIn said it cheerfully while Baekhyun just huffs in annoyance because finally there in front of her, her first elementary school which where she will learned until she graduate. Baekhyun let out annoying sounds because her mother had opened the passenger door to make sure she steps out from the car. “Come on, you have 20 more minutes before class start and I don’t want you to be late,” JongIn said it firmly making Baekhyun whines even more. JongIn rolls her eyes at her daughter’s attitude.

“Come on,”

“But,”

“No buts, Do Baekhyun,”

Baekhyun pouts and huffs in anger because she doesn’t want to make another move or her precious babies will be thrown away.

 

“School is fun, Baekhyun, just look at

“They are literally choking each other, Mama,”

JongIn stops mid-way and looks at the direction where Baekhyun is looking. Her eyes widen and quickly she pulls her daughter away from the horrible scene. “Well, it’s

“Why are they pulling the boy’s up high?”

You gotta be kidding me!? JongIn sighs in anger and pulls Baekhyun together to make them walk away from another horrible scene. Better make sure the principal of this school make something about this bullying thing. JongIn grumbles anger words under her breath and finally they reached Baekhyun’s classroom. “Alright

“Kim Chanyeol, is it necessary to bring your Rilakkuma to school?”

Both of them turned to face the voice which landed on another family of 2. Baekhyun frowns because the Rilakkuma in the boy’s hands is exactly the same with one of hers at home. “Mama, his Rilakkuma is the same with mine,” Baekhyun said and JongIn nods her head because she can see that. “It’s not like there are only one Rilakkuma in this world, Baekhyun,”

Baekhyun hums in respond and eyes the mother and the boy who are now standing in front of the same class as them.

“Same class?”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol said it together making JongIn and Joonmyeon raised their brows. “They’re going to be friends in less in a minute,” Joonmyeon depends and chuckles. JongIn who heard the words, she chuckles along. “I’m Kim JongIn and this is Do Baekhyun,” JongIn made an intro first making the mother of the boy smiles at them and the boy smiles brightly at Baekhyun which JongIn don’t mind because she assume the boy loves her daughter at first sight.

“Kim Chanyeol! And this is my mother!” Chanyeol said it cheerfully and bows at them respectfully. Joonmyeon smiles at how well-mannered her son is, she then faces them. “Kim Joonmyeon is my name,”

JongIn nods her head and Baekhyun smiles at her. “Nice to meet you both,”

“Same here.”

 

“No way!”

Baekhyun nods her head and smiles sheepishly when she shared her story about her Rilakkumas. “You have like 10 of them at home?” Chanyeol asks his eyes full with sparkles. Baekhyun blushes slightly and nods her head again. “Yes 10, as in the plushies, pillows, duvet and my bag too,” Baekhyun explains and took her Rilakkuma bag to show it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s eyes sparkle again at how cute the bag were. “I wish my dad will buy me this kind of things,” Chanyeol said it and pouts afterwards.

Baekhyun titles her head aside and looks at her new friend. “Why?” Baekhyun asks and Chanyeol pouts. “Dad said I can only have 3 because when I got older, he said I will get bored of it so, better save money than buying them,” Chanyeol explains and pouts again. Baekhyun pursed her lips and a mini light bulb pop in her mind.

“I don’t mind give some of mine!” Baekhyun said it cheerfully making Chanyeol’s eyes widen. “Is it okay? I mean it’s yours,”

Baekhyun shook her head and smiles again. “I don’t mind if the person is you!” Baekhyun smiles shyly and blushes again. Chanyeol’s lips formed into a wide grin and he can’t help but to hug his new friend into a bear hug. Baekhyun yelps in surprise at the sudden hug and she blushes again. “Thank you, Baekie!” Chanyeol shows his pearly white teeth with his smile when they broke the hug. Baekhyun smiles with her eyes smile and nods her head.

“No problem, Chanie, thank you for being my friend though,” Baekhyun shyly thank him making Chanyeol grins cheekily. “It’s because I like you!” Chanyeol confesses earning a wide eyes Baekhyun with her beet red face. Chanyeol snickers at Baekhyun’s reaction and he can’t help but to leans in and peck those red cheeks. Again, Baekhyun’s eyes widen and blushes madly at Chanyeol’s cheekiness.

“Chanie!”

“Baekie!”


 

♦Author's note

Well, damn, I think I failed this lol! But I hope you Babies enjoy this! :D

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥

Twitter~ @SNAtikah / Instagram~ snatikah10 / Wechat~ tykayunjae26