Chapter 1

Taohun - Friends But Family Enemies

 ~Sehun~

"Sehun, sir, you're going to be late!"

    Sehun's bulter, Mr. Gyeonhan, called out. Sehun was rushing around everywhere, throwing his books into his backpack, trying to make sure he didn't forget anything. Today was Sehun's first day of being a senior in high school, and he wasn't starting off very well. He didn't bother packing his supplies or his backpack over the break, much less the weekend, and so he wasn't packed and he had woken up late. At least he had packed some of his belongings and clothes into his suitcase the night before, since he was going to be living in the high school dorms. Deciding he was ready to go to school, he rushed downstairs and ran into Mr. Gyeonhan's car.

    Oh Sehun wasn't exactly your everyday student, he was an elite. He was the son of Oh Wook Jun and Oh Hyun Seong, who were the owners of one of the greatest companies in the country, Oh Inc., and they develop many appliances and have many subgroups. He was, of course, going to attend the best private high school of the country, but that didn't mean his intelligence was the highest.

    Sehun mainly got Cs and very few Bs, but his parents were always too busy to care, and it's not like he had to be the most successful child in the family, his older sister was going to inherit the responsibilities. So he just cared about whatever made himself happy, but he has always had a hard time finding what made him happy. He would really like something, but then after a while he would get tired of it, since he was a very indecisive person.

"Sehun, sir, we have arrived at the school."

    Mr. Gyeonhan said, quite loudly at that. Sehun shook out of his unfocused state and looked up at his butler.

"Ah, yes, thank you Mr. Gyeonhan. I will see you later." Sehun said his goodbye and got out of the car. He looked ahead of him at the large school 

 ~Tao~

"HUANG ZITAO. COME DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE I THROW AWAY YOUR GUCCI JACKET."

    Huang Gou Fu called up the stairs for his son to hear. Tao hissed and grabbed his backpack and ran downstairs. When Tao entered his father's view, he recieved a glare.

"I am a very busy person, Tao, so I would like it if you had left earlier than previous years, but I guess you never change. I need to go to work now, so go to school and stay at the top of the ranks, or else when you come home, all of your Gucci stuff will thrown away, and you won't get extra allowance."

    Tao was used to his dad pestering him, and he hated being pestered, but he could understand why his father was treating him strictly, after all his business, Huang Exclusive is up against Oh Inc. in rank and whatnot. Of course Tao cared a lot about his father's company, but he didn't want to be involved in that stuff until he was needed. He was going to inherit the business, being the only child, but that would be in many years to come.

    Today, Tao would be transferring over to the best private high school in the country, since he had just moved to another city, and he has been prepared since he found out he would be transferring. He was not the type of person to procrastinate, and he liked being on time and such. He said his goodbyes to his father and butler, Mr. Yong Kun, and walked over to the school, which was just a block away.

 ~Sehun~

    Sehun strolled onto campus, blasting music through his earbuds, not changing his routine from the previous year. Many students were coming onto campus now, and Mr. Gyeonhan said he was going to be late.... Sehun wasn't really a person to look at the time often, unless he desperately wanted class to be over.

    He saw the usually energetic people running onto campus and a faint smile grew on his face. He thought of the times when he and his childhood friend, Chanyeol, would play around a lot. Chanyeol and his family had moved to the U.S., and Sehun and Chanyeol couldn't really keepin touch due to their schedules, along with the time difference. They haven't spoken in a year now, but Sehun was planning on calling him later that week.

    As he reached the dorms, he checked his schedule and school information form to see what dorm he was going to be in, which was room 413. Sehun walked into the dorm building and took the elevator up to the fourth floor, and then walked over to his room. He entered in the given password into the door lock, and it clicked open. When Sehun walked in, he was surprised to see that somone else's stuff was on the bottom bed of the bunkbed.

    Sehun walked up the stairs on the side of the bunkbed and placed his suitcase on his bed, and started unpacking. He put his clothes in the drawers and then put his laptop on his bed, ready for when the classes were over. When he had finished unpacking and was about to set up his desk area on the floor level, the door swung open and someone walked in. The guy looked about 6'1", and he had blonde hair, obviously not his natural hair color, and he had dark circles under his eyes.

    The guy scanned the room and saw Sehun, and he bowed and greeted him.

"Hi, you must be Sehun, I'm Zi Tao, but you can just call me Tao."

    Sehun bowed back a greeting and then continued what he was doing. Tao seemed a bit more on the professional side, and he seemed to like Gucci. While setting up his desk, Sehun didn't exactly ignore Tao, but he didn't strike up a conversation either. He wanted to get his stuff settled so he wouldn't have to do it later, so he put his earbuds on again and then played music. Tao seemed to be occupying himself, but Sehun caught the glances Tao gave him. Sehun got a weird feeling about this guy, and it wasn't really a good nor bad feeling...