Chapter 2

I Am Only Cho Kyuhyun

 

 

“WHAT??!!” Ryeowook shouted, eyes balled out in shock. “THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!”

“What is ridiculous? I’m telling the truth.” The man replied, casually. Ryeowook tried to struggle out from the man’s hold and as he felt it becoming a failure he resulted to step onto the man’s foot; hard.

“Arrgghhh!” the man yelped in pain, releasing Ryeowook in the process. He looked at Ryeowook in amusement, feeling entertained by Ryeowook’s huffing face. The truth is, after waking up in the toilet and looking at himself in the mirror, criticizing Kyuhyun’s fashion sense, he quickly burst out of the club, bumped into anyone on his way just to get some fresh air. It has been quite a time that he hasn’t come out and breathes the fresh air. But, his eyes caught a glimpse of a guy spacing about at the car park. And that is when he decided to approach Ryeowook.

Ryeowook, who is panicking, grabbed the car’s door handle, trying to get into his car quickly. But the latter beat him to it when the guy trapped him in between the car and the latter’s arms. Pressed against the car, Ryeowook’s heart was beating fast, hands hitting the guy’s chest. “Sir! Please!”

“Not sir.” He replied, eyebrows furrowing.

“Huh?!”

“I’m not sir.” The taller one repeated.

“Do I look like I care right now?! Let me go!” Ryeowook flabbergasted, pushing the stone hard body away but failed. “You, I will call the police!”

The man chuckled. His arms slid down from the car and one of them wrapped Ryeowook by the waist while the other hold Ryeowook’s hitting hand. His eyes piercing straight into Ryeowook’s making the flailing one to froze. “I am Ren. Just Ren.”

“Ren...?” Ryeowook repeated.

“Yes. Just Ren. “ Ren said, his face nearing the surprised face of the other. Examining the entire features he can see, saving them into his mind. At first, he just wanted to play around, until he faced Ryeowook right in front, eyes staring each other and his heart skipped a beat. It a bit cheesy loaded to say it like this, but he really does fell in love at the first sight. The lips, the nose, the jaw line, the eyes, the glint in his eyes are perfect. Everything is perfect.

His face closing in as Ryeowook becomes frozen each second. He let the Ryeowook’s hand go, getting something out of his jacket and secretly slipped it into the pocket of Ryeowook’s jacket. His eyes fell onto Ryeowook’s lips and suddenly, his mind came to a conclusion. He knows that the latter might hate it but, he feels a need to do what he is thinking right away since he is short in time. He also knows that he might be beaten by the smaller one, but his mind is clouded by the need to precede everything faster.

“Y-Y-You let me mmmphh!” Ryeowook’s words were cut when a pair of lips crushed onto his, softly but forced at the same time. Muffled by the sudden kiss, his eyes shot out and suddenly his mind blurred, his heart beating fast, and his fear explode.

PAAAAANGGG!

A slap landed on Ren’s face. Hard and precise.

The arm wrapping Ryeowook quickly dismantled and Ren was pushed away, tumbled backwards by the fuming man in front of him. “You! What are you doing?!” Ryeowook asked, voice trembled and ragged by anger.

Ren chuckled, easing his cheek in the process. “You are quite tough. I like....”

“Boss!” his replied was interrupted by a sudden call by a man running towards them and Ren know it right away who the man is; Eunhyuk. He sighed and crossed his arms as Ryeowook looked at the running man. “Boss, here you are! I have been searching.” Said Eunhyuk.

Ren smirked. “Hey idiot. Long time no see.” Ren said, with a stern voice.

“Boss...what are you...” Eunhyuk said, panting. He stared Ren for awhile until his mouth gaped open. “You!” his word stopped as he noticed another presence. He noticed how the latter’s face in beet red and now everything registered into his mind upon seeing Ren being slapped from a far. “Sir, I’m sorry about this.” Eunhyuk apologized to Ryeowook. “He doesn’t mean it. He is just like this. He is quite ignorant.”

“Ignorant?” Ryeowook looked at Ren, still fuming as he stepped closer to Ren. Eunhyuk tried to stop him but it is too late and PAANGG! Another slap reached Ren’s face. “Ren you ! A jerk you are!” he yelled. Ryeowook quickly turned around to his car, dove in and started the engine. He lowered the window before stepping on the pedal and looked at Ren in anger. “You!” he pointed to the latter and gave him a middle finger before immediately drove away.

Ren watched in shock, as well as Eunhyuk. Silence enveloped them. Some eyes looked at them before they step away towards the club.

“Pfffffttttt...HAHAHAHAHA,” suddenly, Ren burst out into big laugh, holding his stomach in the process. Slowly, his laugh stopped and he hissed, feeling his cheek numbed by two slaps he received. Interesting fella. His mind concluded.

Eunhyuk watched him, feeling weird by the sudden laugh and approached. He doesn’t care about the happiness the latter is feeling but he knew how Ren can cause a lot of trouble if he is free. “Give Kyuhyun back right now.”

Ren stopped his act and snickered. His hands go right into the pockets and faced Eunhyuk without any fear. He knows how good the latter fight but he is good himself. “I don’t want to. You know it doesn’t work like that.”

Eunhyuk closed the distance between them. “Give him back. You fake.” He said in between gritted teeth.

The glint in Ren’s eyes changed. His fist clenched due to hearing the word he hates to hear the most. Fake. Fake. Fake. FAKE.

A punch flying towards Eunhyuk but blocked and instead Ren’s stomach clenched by the kick from Eunhyuk. Crouched by the unexpected kick, Ren intended to get up when a jab landed at the back of his neck, sending him into darkness. Again.

 

Ryeowook drove his car, muttering about the jerk he just met. His face is red, fumed with anger and embarrassment because of the treatment he received. “Who does he think he is?! Freaking weirdo!” he yelled, smacked his steering wheel in the process.

“The first day you have become my first love?! First love?! Are you kidding me?!” he outraged again. His mind circulated around the event happened at the club. The first meeting with the guy, the hit to the head, the sudden hug, the abrupt kiss. Kiss...kiss....kiss!! “Arrrrgghhhhh!!!! Idiot!! It’s my first kiss!!” Ryeowook screamed.

His rants keep on going until he was reminded of the whole situation. He felt a sudden gust of weird feeling when he remembered how different Ren is. “Inside the club....” Ryeowook muttered. He was sure that it was Ren who he has hit accidentally. It was Ren who said get away from me. The way Ren looked at him, full of sincerity but outside of the club, when Ren looked at him, “It’s different. It’s scary.” Ryeowook concluded. His mind once again busy, thinking the two poles apart situations and shook his head vigorously when he can’t seem to find an answer.

“Maybe it is just my imagination.” Ryeowook told himself.

But then, the image of Ren kissing him flashed back into his mind.

“AHHHHHHHH! My first kiss!!!!!”

Ring!!!! Ring!!! Ring!!

Ryeowook’s voice stopped abruptly by the sound he heard. He checked his phone on the dashboard but it seems that there no one calling him. So, what with this sound? He stopped his car by the roadside, starting to search for the source of the ringtone. Not finding anything on the dashboard neither the seats, he tapped his body and reached his pockets. His hand grabbed an object inside the pocket, still ringing while he stared at it.

“Whose phone is this?” he asked himself. The ringing stopped and Ryeowook fell into another pool of thought.

 

Kyuhyun sprung up from his bed, looking around until his eyes fell onto the alarm clock on the nightstand, showing 2 in the morning. Once again, his forehead trickled with sweat and he noticed the pain around his abdomen and his cheek. “Geez....once again?” he talked to himself.

“Erm...idiot...” a voice shocked him. He looked to his left, just to find his secretary slash bodyguard; Eunhyuk lying with his legs sprang open on the couch. The latter’s eyes are shut close making Kyuhyun came to a conclusion that he is just sleep talking. “Idiot boss...”

Kyuhyun took a pillow and threw it right onto the latter’s face. Eunhyuk’s eyes shot open, flailed his arms towards his guns as he got up and pointed the gun without aim. The aim fell right towards Kyuhyun whose sighing as he getting out of his bed. “Oooooo...Kyuhyun...” Eunhyuk sighed in relief until he remembered something. “Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun not?!” Eunhyuk asked frantically, putting out his gun and getting up a hand guard instead.

“I am Kyuhyun, hyung.” Kyuhyun said, getting to the couch. Eunhyuk let out a breath of relief.  “Did he came out?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk replied, sitting as he rubbed his still sleepy eyes.

As Kyuhyun took a sit on the couch, he hissed from the pain of his abdomen, feeling how it numbs. “And you hit me?” Kyuhyun asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk nodded. He looked at Kyuhyun, noticing his furrowing eyebrow. “A bit. Just a bit,“ Eunhyuk smiled slyly.

Kyuhyun rubbed his stomach and sighed. “Did he do anything bad?”

Eunhyuk smirked at the question and crossed his arms. “What do you think?”

“Hyung.”

“He harassed someone.” Eunhyuk said, nonchalantly.

Kyuhyun, who was sitting, stood up abruptly with a shocked expression. “What?!”

Eunhyuk just nodded. “And slapped twice for it.” He added.

Kyuhyun touched his throbbing cheek. “That jerk.” My precious cheek.

He wonders what has happened at the club. Remembering the club, he was reminded of the meeting with his childhood friend. He was supposed to meet Suzy at the club. Even though he declined the club meeting but the other was persistent and he had no choice. But, he hasn’t meet with Suzy yet when his head was hit by a crazy guy.

“Suzy.” Kyuhyun blurted out. “I was supposed to meet her at the club.” Kyuhyun got up, going to his nightstand.

Eunhyuk drifted his attention towards Kyuhyun. “Did you meet her?”

“No. I didn’t manage to. While I was waiting, there was this woman who is a psychiatrist talked to me and saying things about her patient and that patient of her is totally crazy. He hit me in the head.” Kyuhyun explained simply and moved to reach his coat. He searched through every part of the coat but sighed instead.

Eunhyuk’s eyes followed his every movement. “What are you searching for?” Eunhyuk asked, feeling weird of Kyuhyun.

“My phone. Suzy might have called me several times.” Kyuhyun turned to him. “Did you take it?”

“Why would I?” Eunhyuk said, getting up in intention to help. “Isn’t it in your pocket? I remember seeing you putting it in your pocket when I sent you to the club.” Eunhyuk clarified.

“It’s not there.” Kyuhyun retorted, scratching his head.

Eunhyuk rechecked the coat and turned to Kyuhyun. “It’s really missing.” Eunhyuk took out his phone and tried to call the phone. He gave the phone to Kyuhyun, hearing the other side ringing several times. Kyuhyun waited and almost give up when a voice picked up the call. “Hello.”

“Hello, I’m sorry but may I know who is this?” Kyuhyun asked, with Eunhyuk headed to the bed, sitting on it. “I’m the owner of the phone.”

“You are the owner?”

“Yes and I’m sorry to have disturbed you in the middle of the night. But, I need my phone.” Kyuhyun said, sounded a bit desperate. He can’t avoid himself being worried of Suzy.

“Well, I’m sorry but I don’t know how this phone ended up into my pocket and I already talked with someone about returning this phone. Miss Suzy if I’m not mistaken...?”

“Oooh, she is my friend. Instead of her, you can just return it to me. About Suzy, I will talk to her.” Kyuhyun said, reaching to his notebook on his nightstand. “May I know where we can meet?”

“Tomorrow, 2pm, at Vines Bakery near the Kangrim Hospital. Is it okay?”

“Ohhh okay. I know it,” Kyuhyun wrote it in his notebook. His eyes caught a glimpse of Eunhyuk, lying on the bed, eyes closed. “By the way, may I know your name? It will be easier to find you tomorrow.”

“Ohh sorry. It’s Ryeowook.”

“Ooohhh Ryeowook. I am Kyuhyun.”

 

 

 


thanks for reading and commenting~~~

and also subscribing...omo i think it has been awhile since i wrote a story that i needed quite a long time to finish a chapter. im sorry if it is toooo late