Sweet Memories

Sweet Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was standing on the balcony of the house my beach house, watching the tranquil view of the ocean at night.

My name is Cho Ryeowook, I am 18 years old and am married to Cho Kyu Hyun, 29. We have three children, boys, Cho Eunji, 6 years, Cho Dae-Hyun, 3 years and Cho Min-Ki which is still a newborn baby.

Yeah I know, you may find strange. But I do not think so.

The truth is that we fight a lot to be together, not only because we are two men, or to have us married as young as I was still a teenager, more by our choice not we hide, we assume our love and especially for this love have produced fruit.

When we met, I was practically a child still, it was not intentional or planned, it just happened quick and devastating way too much for many to believe that this feeling was, and still is, real. Kyu was not to take the first step, I was afraid and knew how difficult it would be, but it all came to me because I fell in love. I fell madly, and knowing all the risks I went ahead, demonstrated all that feeling and even though everyone told me I was confused, or wrong, I knew better. I knew I had a destination and Kyu, knew our future. I knew above all that love was true.

True, it was not easy, we had to hear much, much support. We can not count fingers how many times we tried, how many times Kyu had to endure being called a e without merit for it. It was hard, yes, most want to know?

We never regretted it.

I felt Kyu embrace me from behind and kisses me on the cheek.

"Everybody are sleeping."

I agree with the head still staring at the waves in the distance.

"What are you thinking?"

"Just remembering our day."

"It was good, was not it?" He smiled.

"Yes it was really good."

"The kids had fun enough."

"You talk as if you had not as much fun as them." Scoffed.

"But of course! Everything was perfect."

"Yes it was."

"Are not you tired?"

"Hmm ... I'm a bit. But it's as good air here."

"The view from this beautiful too."

I nodded.

We were a few minutes there embraced in silence, enjoying each other's presence and the pleasant breeze from the sea, and it was no surprise when we hear Minki crying in the room. We laughed and I moved to go there, but Kyu stopped me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Let me go there." He smiled.

I agree and turned back again to the beach, looking at the moon reflecting off the sea and it did not take me to go back to think about the day we had.

"Daddy, where are we going?"

Eunji asked me as I finished tidying Daehyun.

"We will walk, stroll along the beach and maybe ice cream?"

"Wow !! Ice Cream !!" He left the jumping of happiness room and I nodded smiling to myself.

Kyu entered the room and I turned to look at him.

"Need some help there?"

"No, thank you. The mobile seat is already ready?"

"Yes, I've organized his bag to as well."

"He put the diapers? How many bottles?"

"Yes I put the diapers and two warm bottles."

"Great! Here we are ready." Kyu walked over to me and took Daehyun in her lap while I went to Minki and took the crib.

I checked and when I noticed that nothing was missing Minki put the mobile seat and grabbed the bag with the accessories of it.

Kyu went into the room and took Eunji by hand and then left.

...

We walked all the way laughing and talking with our two children happy and laughing. Next we stopped at an ice cream shop and I put the mobile seat Minki on a chair at my right hand, noting that he was asleep and embraced your favorite bear.

Daehyun was talking animatedly with Eunji on a design that both liked, making Eunji laugh and take small little hops in Kyu's lap, as I smiled and the Daehyun hair stand between me and his father. When the girl's ice cream came to deliver the ice cream menu, Kyu read some flavors of ice cream to Eunji and Daehyun and I got my own menu and chose strawberry ice cream. Daehyun chose mixed and Eunji chocolate ice cream.

I remember when I found out I was pregnant, I was very surprised. That's because neither I nor Kyu could imagine that this would be possible. Kyu was a great happiness and I was also happy, but I was still very surprised. I knew that people would judge me for being so new and pregnant with a man eleven years older.
People do not accept us. And although I had a peaceful pregnancy, suffered from prejudice, without caring about our feelings as simply let out more and more evil words, cruel. But the important thing was that Kyu always been on my side, supporting me and always saying that no one had the right to judge us, no one we knew to do that.

And so I did, I stopped suffering from the curses he received, and concentrated on my Eunji.

And when Eunji was born was one of the happiest days of my life.

I was sitting on the sand with Minki on my lap. He was holding my index finger and talking in her baby language. Kyu was helping the boys to exchange if they wanted to enter the sea and I insisted him to remember to pass the sunscreen at all. Soon they were already back and the boys took his ball to play.

Kyu sat next to me and started to play with Minki, but always keeping an eye on Daehun and Eunji. The day was hot, so I was feeling a bit tired from all the walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter