I get it.

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Are you okay?" Jimin asked staring at the fragile girl besides him.

They sat there for what seemed like 30 minutes; in reality it's only been a few minutes. Jimin comforted her. Saying words of cheer. Jisun didn't say a word since he came down. Jimin didn't mind. He knew what it felt like. 

"It's freezing, I think you should go get changed." Jimin suggested trying to not look at her bare body.

When he didn't hear a response, he decided to get up and find her uniform for her. After a few minutes, he came back to the bathroom. Jimin kindly passed her uniform towards Jisun. She looked at him blankly, eyes still swollen and her nose was bright red. She closed the door. He looked around her room. 

It was a normal room. Polaroid pictures of her, Hyomi and some of her sisters were hanging from some ropes that lead to the fairy lights that hung on the cream wall. Everything about it was comfy. Her bed was filled with pillows and stuffed animals. She had a vanity table which had a few pieces of makeup neatly placed on top. As well as that, a pink Polaroid was next to it. The wooden shelves contrasted against the bright wall. Placed on top was some pretty plants that was growing healthily. In the corner of the room was a pretty guitar that stood on a guitar stand. 

Before he could walk up to it, he heard the door open. Straight away, he turned his head to the side. Jisun stood in front of the bathroom door and stared at Jimin surprisingly. The boy gave her smile. But the smile suddenly changed. He noticed the face expression change when he saw another tear fall from her face.

"Don't cry." He begged.

He hurriedly walked up to Jisun and pulled her into another hug. His arms surrounded her shoulders. Jimin moved Jisun's head to fit on his shoulder. He felt Jisun return the hug. The boy moved his hand up and down her back.

"I'm sorry." Jisun whispered silently.

"What are you sorry for?" Jimin asked kindly.

"We can't hang out before school now." Jisun replied before crying even more on his shoulder.

"No no no! It's alright, as long as you're okay." He defended, holding her tighter, looking at the clock on the wall, "Look it's only quarter to seven. We could easily hang out before school starts!"

Jisun moved her head to see Jimin's face, "Really?" She asked.

He nodded and smiled at her cuteness, "If we go now then we can have even more time okay?"

This time she nodded. She rapidly grabbed her things and nearly ran to the door. Jimin quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to face him. He stared at her face and wiped some remaining tears with his thumb.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter