When will it happen?

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n) This could be a little upsetting to some of you guys. 

"When will this happen to me?" She asked herself for the millionth time.

Two days past and she could not stop thinking about it. When will she find someone who makes her happy? What if she doesn't find anyone? She was confused. When she asked herself the question it was meant as a careless question. A question that she would forget about. Soon, she asked herself over and over again. Still not knowing the answer. The six words felt like it was engraved in her mind but it say there uncomfortably and it was itchy. She would do anything to just scrape it out.

"When will this happen to me?" Jisun puzzled again.

She woke up early in the morning. Straight away, like a habit, she asked the phrase again. She looked up at the darkened ceiling. The tired girl moved into a more comfortable position on her bed. She twisted and turned to find the perfect way to fall asleep but the question started to itch.

After she realised there was no point in trying, she got up. She sat on the side of her bed and took a deep sigh. Her phone lit up to show that it needed some attention.

Unknown: hi!

Her eyebrows moved in confusion.

Jisun: Hello? Who is this?

She stared at the phone again waiting for the reply. Instead her phone started ringing. She jumped a little in shock but quickly pressed the answer button.

"Hello? Who is this?" She asked again.

"Is this Jisun?" The voice asked.

It was a male.

"Yes. But who is this?" She replied politely.

"Ah it's Jimin!" Jimin exclaimed, she could already imagine his cute eye smile.

"Oh, hi, why did you call me? How did you get my number?" She shyly wondered.

"Don't tell Taehyung but I stole it from his phone!" Jimin whispered, "And I was thinking I should walk you to school today or maybe hang out before school starts?"

"Hang out? Why?" She puzzled.

"Just because..." He said.

"Okay then... Sure!" She accepted.

"Okay then, good. I'll come to your house okay?" He planned.

"You know where my house is?" She asked surprised.

"No. No I don't, just text me your address okay?" He requested.

"Okay bye, see you later." She awkwardly spoke.

Jisun stood up from her bed. She could already feel the bags under eyes sag down like bricks. She walked towards the bathroom. Before she entered she checked the time. 5:30. She yawned at the thought of how early it is. Her warm feet touched the cold bathroom tiles, sending shivers up her body. She locked the door.

She took her clothes off and stepped into the shower. Water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter