Chapter 2

Will our love last forever?

"Yul!" Sulli shouted.

"What's, Ssul?" Yul asked, smiling to the boys.

Yuri was very popular since the popular ones accepted her on her group and the secret crush of many boys. She had a group behind her all day.

"I remmember that you didn't met my oppa, Minho! And Jjong?" Sulli asked.

"Yup, I met Jjong! I like to know your oppa!" Yuri smiled.

TRRRRIM!

"Oh, time to class... But I'll presentate my oppa on breaktime!" Sulli smiled and go classes.

Yuri go classes too. On the way, she shock with someone. She took her books quickly. "Oh, I'll come late! Palli Yul, say Mianhae and run!" she thought. She smile to the someone.

"Mianhae..." Yuri said.

She reparate on the person, who was looking at her. And her mind was lightfull. She found something special on that boy (was a boy)'s big and beautiful eyes. Not just charisma and beauty, but love and hapiness. She couldn't believe.

"Oh, mianhae! I need to go classes! Annyeong!" Yuri said and run away.

Yuri escaped from that person who she acted like an idiot. She still thinking about him. "Stupid Kwon Yuri! Just took him from your mind. We'll never met again!" she thought and run to classes. By her luck, teacher was late. She sitt on her usual place, beside Tiffany, and the class continued.

"Students! I'll change the school plant! Now, Tiffany go beside Onew, switching with Minho. Jessica, switch with Key. Key switch  with Leeteuk and Kyuhyun switch with Sooyoung. Sungmin, switch with Hyoyeon. Taemin and Yoona sitt on that empty desk! Hurry!" the teacher said.

Yuri look to her new partner. She was surprised. He was that boy!!! Yuri can't avoid a smile and he couldn't too. "Ah, so this is Ssul's oppa, Minho!" she thought. She felt something weird inside her. Her heart was racing, her eyes was sparkling, her cheeks was going red. Yuri never felt this before. That was the start of something new. Yuri couldn't explain.

"You're Choi Minho, Sulli and Sooyoung's brother?" she asked.

"Yes, and you're Yuri, their friend?" he asked.

"Yes, sure. Erm... Nice to meet you"

"Igually!"

Minho smile for Yuri, making her blush. Minho knewed that he started to love her. He wanted to protect, care, make her happy and love her.

"Students! Now that you are familiarized with your new partners, let's start the class!" the teacher said.

~~~~~

Seohyun can't believe that she was beside someone that she liked. Kyuhyun, aparently like her, because he couldn't stop smiling for Seohyun. He was very dissapointed when she had WGM with Yonghwa. But Kyuhyun and Seohyun was falling in love with each other, without knowing.

~~~~~

Hyoyeon liked her new partner, Junho. She didn't know that she actually likes him alot, but she liked to be beside of another Dancing Machine. Junho was also happy, by his sitt beside HIS Dancing Queen. He always admired her moves and she always liked his dances.

~~~~~

Taeyeon can't believe on her blush beside Leeteuk. She knewed that she was dating Onew, but she can't stop blushing beside Leeteuk. Leeteuk was non-stop smiling. He everytime liked Taeyeon and his heart was broken when she started to date Onew. But Taeyeon was igually falling for him.

~~~~~

Sunny was happy by sitting with Sungmin. She maked alot of aegyo for him and he for her. They had that special AF(Aegyo Friendship). Sungmin find out that he liked Sunny and he was determinated to tell her.

~~~~~

Tiffany was very nervous by sitt beside Onew. The last thing that she wanted was hurting Taeyeon's feelings. They was good friends. Onew was day-dreaming right there. He couldn't stop blushing. He was trying to found out a plan, to date Tiffany, without hurting Taeyeon's feelings.

~~~~~

Key and Sooyoung was very happy to sitt beside each other. Key knewed that Sooyoung doesn't know about his feelings, but he won't to ruine their friendship, the precious thing on the world to him. Sooyoung didn't know that she actually liked Key alot, because they was very close.

~~~~~

Jessica was angry by sitting with Jonghyun. Because he was seduting her alot. Jessica wonted to date with a jerk and get heart-broken. She thought that Jonghyun was just trying to play with her. She didn't know that he liked her in real.

~~~~~

Yoona was laughing inside, by Taemin's innocently. She saw him on the breaktime, he was the boy who was smiling and staring at her. Taemin was fallen by Yoona at the first time. He thought that she was pretty, nice, cute and very kind-hearted. What she was really.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! This was a short chapter about my couples' feelings! I'll make more intersting soon :))) Hwaiting ^^