Chapter 1

Will our love last forever?

"Yul unnie! Are you ready for school?" Yoona asked.

"Yoon-ah! I'm ready! Let's go!" Yuri said.

Yooyul run to Msr. Kwon's car. She smile for them. She always loved her daughter and her niece.

"So, girls, are you ready for the test?" she smiled.

"Sure, we are, auntie!" Yoona smiled.

Mrs. Kwon drive them to school. Yuri didn't felt very comfortable on school. Specially with her cousin Yoona there. She wanted to protect Yoona for the evilest bullies, like Taecyeon. She didn't want Yoona to be an invisible one, because of her. She felt guilty enough by her parents' Japan living.

"Unnie! You're so pretty!" the girls smiled for Yoona.

"You're wonderfull!" the boys mumbled.

Every boys and girls was smiling for Yoona. Yuri smiled. She wasn't jealous. She was happy for Yoona, her cousin. She think that Yoona deserve this. Someone's love and attention.

"Unnie! Do you wanna see our school with us?" the popular girls said.

Yoona looked to Yuri, with guilt. But Yuri just smile a "Go, I'll be ok!" nice smile. Yoona go with the other girls and Yuri walk alone, looking by her other friend. Choi Sooyoung. Sooyoung and some other people was popular, but they have a special friendship with Yuri. She saw Sooyoung, with her sister, the adorable Sulli, and her friend Jessica. She saw another girl there. She has a pretty eye-smile.

"Annyeong Yuri! This new girl is Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Hi! You can call me Fany and I'll call you Yul!" she smiled.

"Hi Fany! Nice to meet you!" Yuri smiled.

Yuri looked around, but she notice that someone was missing.

"Sica, where's your sister?" Yuri asked.

"Stal? She was going to see Soo's brother, Minho! She's totally fallen!" Jessica said.

Yuri just smiled. She never saw Minho, but she knewed that he can be handsome. Krystal was very good at choosing guys. Yuri smile for the Choi sisters, Jessica and Tiffany. She wanted to tell them about Yoona.

"Girls, my cousin is here. Her name's Yoona, and she's very pretty! You should met her, but she's with the popular ones" Yuri smiled.

"OMG! Yuri, your poor thing!" the girls said.

"What's?" Yuri asked.

"So, Yoona lefted you?" they asked.

Yuri laughed.

"No! I let her go! She was needing that!" Yuri smiled and all sighed.

Jessica's message sound rang. She look to the message and rolled her eyes.

"The bling again?" Sulli asked and Jessica nodded.

"Who's the 'bling'" Tiffany asked and Yuri wanted to know too.

"We forgot to tell you. The bling is Kim Jonghyun and he's annoying Sica. He's asking her to out" Sooyoung said.

"So?" Yuri and Tiffany asked.

"He's a big jerk AND player" Jessica explained and Yulti maked the O face.

------------------------------------------

"And that's the library!" the cutie girl smiled.

"Thank you cutie! What's your name?" Yoona asked.

"I'm Seo Joohyun or Seohyun!" she smiled.

"My name is Im Yoona!" Yoona smiled.

Then, another girl appear.

"Hi! My name is Park Sunyoung or Luna! I'm Seohyun's friend!" she smiled.

"Luna! This is Im Yoona!" Seohyun smiled.

Yoona smiled for Luna.

"Nice to meet you Luna!" she smiled.

"Luna, where's Tori umma, your cousin?" Seohyun asked.

"She's having a fashion session!" Luna smiled.

Yoona opened her eyes. She was between a super model's cousin and a program director's daughter! She didn't know how did she do that.

"So, Seo, are you dating with Yonghwa?" Luna asked.

"No, we was paired for WGM. Because my father is the director. He loose his brain and want us to marry in truth" Seohyun said.

"Oh, poor Seo!" Yoona said.

"I know... I don't even like him! He's nice and kind, but I like Kyu... I mean I don't like him!" Seohyun said.

Luna and Yoona didn't heard the 'I like Kyu...' part. They just nodded, they was distracted. What maked Seohyun sigh. Yoona saw a cutie boy, who was smiling at her. She smile back, he was really cute for her. Beside him, another cute boy was there. He look like to be his hyung. Luna was smiling at the hyung. The hyung wasn't paying many attention. But he smiled back.

--------------------------------

Yuri, the Choi sisters and Jeti saw 3 girls and 3 boys coming to their direction. They smiled. They already know them. Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon and Onew, Key and Taemin.

"How are you?" Hyoyeon asked.

"We're fine, Hyo!" Yuri smiled.

Onew and his girlfriend, Taeyeon, was talking with each other, when Onew repare on Tiffany. He was admired. Tiffany look to him, admired, but she took her eyes quickly. She won't to hurt Taeyeon's feelings.

"Who's her?" Onew asked.

"I'm Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany! You can call me Fany!" she smiled.

Onew smiled. He wasn't paying attention to anything. He only can see Tiffany. "Oh my! Her eye-smile is so beautifull! Isn't she an angel?" he thought.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany! I'm Taeyeon, she's Sunny and she's Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon smiled.

"And you are..." Tiffany turned to Onew.

"Um... erm... Jin- Lee Jinki, or Onew" he stammered.

Tiffany laguhed inside. "He's so cute! Oh Hwang Miyoung, what are you doing?" she thought.

"And this is my bestie Kim Kibum/Key!" Sooyoung smiled.

"And Lee Taemin!" Yuri said.

"Nice to meet you! Wow, how do you have so many friends?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, Onew, Taemin and Sunny are siblings. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Key and the bling/Jonghyun are siblings too. Choi Minho is my brother and Jonghyun is his friend. So, we met each other. And Yuri and you became our friends. Althought me, Sulli and Jessica were popular, we are the only who keep friendships with medium or invisible. Onew, Taemin, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Key are medium. Jonghyun and Minho are popular, like us. Yuri is invisible and we don't know about you" Sooyoung explained.

"Oh! So, how about Yoona and Krystal?" Tiffany asked.

"Krystal is very off. We don't know about Yoona..." Jessica said and her message song ring.

To: Sica unnie

From: Stal dongsaeng

Annyeong unnie ^^ Im Yoona is very cool and she's on our group! Seohyunnie, Tori umma and Luna unnie are with us! Bye ^^

"I know where she is" Jessica said.

----------------------------------------------

"So, your Yul unnie has an amazing rapper voice" Krystal said.

"Yup, she's the best on our family" Yoona said.

"I hope we can know her" Luna said.

"Look! There's Sooyoung, Jessica, Sulli and some other people!" Victoria said.

The group moved near to the 5 girls.

"You must to be Yuri!" Seohyun said.

"How did you know?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, you have an amazing rapper voice!" Luna said.

"How did you know?" Yuri repeated.

She didn't know how did the popular girls know her name and her secret talent.

"Yoona showed us the rapping video!" Krystal said.

Yoona looked innocently to Yuri, and she rolled her eyes.

"You guys seem cool! Why don't you go to our group?" Victoria asked.

"Of course!" all said.

And, like this, a friendly group was formed...