Chapter 2

Condomex
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taemin was lying down on his bed, back on the mattress. The room was plunged into darkness but yet he could still see the man staring at him with intense and inquiring eyes. He closed his eyes and pressed his hands on his eyelids to make him disappear, but nothing to do, it was like the man’s image was printed on the inside of his eyelids.

 

He wriggled on his bed with exasperation, his legs bouncing violently on the mattress. It was almost three in the morning and he hasn’t found sleep even for a second. The stranger was frustrating him and all he wanted was to punch him square in the face wishing that his tiny fist was sufficiently strong to hurt him, to make him feel the pain he was dealing with right now. He hated him. He didn’t know him but for sure, he hated him.

 

The night went on like this for Taemin, ruminating over the man and thinking of an unimaginable amount of way to subtly end the life of “Kim Jonghyun”. He was almost relieved when he heard his alarm ringing to wake him up, or at least it was what it was supposed to do if Taemin was asleep. He prepared himself for work and left his home. He was in bad mood and his day at work promised to be really exciting.

 

It was no surprise to find Taemin yelling at one of his assistant early in the morning. He was wearing a blue pant with a yellow shirt with a print duck on it, and a pair of mismatched shoes to go with it. The poor lady had the back luck to point out the little detail to his superior and was regretting it now. It was with the help of her coworker, Amber that the man finally let go of her to deport his frustration on one of the model standing on the main desk. Amber joined him and handed him a box of condoms.

 

“Isn’t this the better stress reliever that could exist?” she said brightly, messing his hair with a hand. Taemin accepted it, groaning. He pulled out one and opened the package before putting in on the model beside him. He did it a few time, removing it and putting in back on with expert fingers.

 

As she told him, he finally calmed down, tiredness taking over anger.

 

“It’s almost time” he heard Amber say next to him. He glanced at the watch on his left wrist and sighed. 8:43am.

 

“I’ll tell the boss then. I’ll joined you all at the testing room”

 

He left for Jinki’s office trying to throw away the thought of yesterday’s beta-tester. He quickly reached the CEO’s office and knocked before entering.

 

“Jinki, the session will start soon”

 

The man looked up from the file he was reading and smiled brightly.

 

“Fantastic! I was waiting for it the whole week!”

 

He chuckled and Taemin joined him. The testing stage was everybody’s favorite. All the employees of the company were cheering daily for the papaya ’s team to finish their project quickly. The last testing they had dated back a year ago, they were all eager for another one. Taemin took a look around the room. It was a spacious room with grey walls. The wall behind the CEO was cover with big curtains, hiding the curved surface of the tip of the phallus-shaped office. He raised an eyebrow when he realized that the item Kibum threw away yesterday has been replaced by a smaller one on a rack. The object looked strangely like of one of the pen he had in his own office.

 

“Where did you find this?” Taemin asked to his superior, frowning.

 

“Hum just a little gift from someone” the other responded massaging his neck and looking away. Taemin let it slide knowing who that someone probably was.

 

“Will you stay with me to watch?”

 

“Maybe a bit of it, but I should go to assure myself all go as expected”

 

“Okay. What time-?”

 

“It should be about to begin, sir”

 

“Jinki” the CEO corrected him.

 

“Got it, my lordship Jinki” the younger mocked.

 

The door suddenly opened wide and a panting Kibum barged in the room.

 

“AM I LATE?”

 

“No, Kibum calm down and take a seat” Jinki softy said.

 

“Jesus, it’s a relief!”

 

He grabbed a chair in front of the desk and pulled it around to place it just beside Jinki’s, facing the curtains at the back of the room. Then, he headed to the curtains and opened it, revealing a curved glass pane recovering all the surface of the wall. On the other side of the glass, they could see staffs buzzing around a crowded room.

 

The testing room.

 

Kibum sat contently in his seat watching the scene in front of him. Jinki’s two-way window was the pride of the group of friends. They could watch everything that was happening in the other room without being seen. Not that the people inside minded it.

 

“Popcorn?”

 

Kibum froze in his spot.

 

“ I forgot!”

 

“Kibum this was the only thing I asked you to do!” Jinki sighed in exasperation

 

“Jinki, I really can’t understand why he is still there, if I were you he would already be fired since long ago” Taemin commented, nodded for himself.

 

“I don’t know neither…”

 

Taemin outbid. “Thief, manipulative, lazy, bad faith, un-“

 

“You can’t refute the fact that I am very skillful. In a lot of aspects” Kibum interrupted, a sly smirk stuck on in face. Jinki’s smile was enough to tell Taemin that he was a hopeless case.

 

“You’re weak Jinki, really” the younger finally sighed, admitting defeat.

 

***

 

A few minutes passed by and the once chaotic testing room was now peaceful. Taemin’s right-hand man was introducing the c

Please log in to read the full chapter