Chapter 1

Condomex
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was just an ordinary day for the brilliant Lee Taemin, the youngest Department head of Condomex factory. At just 23 years old, he was hired to manage the R&D team of no less than fifty employees. And he did it every day, almost fingers in the nose as if it were innate. Actually, he was more the type of guy to be daily fingers in the lube rather than in the nose. Because it was what his job required him to do after all. Being the head of the R&D Department of one of the biggest company manufacturing healthcare products as condoms, personal lubricant or massage oil among many others was something he was proud of.

 

That day was the day before the first beta-test of their new made of natural papaya fiber. They spent years of researches before finally dropping their first prototype early this month. After a primary successful round of manual and mechanic tests, it was time to test it on a panel of testers.

 

For this kind of open test, a panel of tester wasn’t actually needed, but Condomex never did like their competitor. This is what distinguishes them from the competition. And having a ert boss also helped a lot for this.

 

One of the funny parts of his work was going to start soon. And Lee Taemin was really excited for it. A knock on the door of his office pulled him out of his thoughts.

 

“Come in” he ordered to the intruder who probably was Kim Kibum, his friend from the Marketing Department. The said man’s head effectively popped out of the doorway following by the rest of his body. He made his way to Taemin’s desk while brushing with the tip of his fingers the variety of s and others phallus-shaped objects exposed on the side of the room. They were organized in a rather tasteful way that pleased Kibum’s artistic eyes. It was his favorite part of his friend’s office and was proud to have a friend with such taste.

 

He sat on a chair opposite to Taemin and crossed his legs. He grabbed a pen lying on the desk before him and started to press on the once again phallus-shaped push button popping the tip in and out frantically.

 

“So, have you check your schedule for next month? Our department is stuck to the third week of March, it would be kindly appreciated if you could take it into account”

 

“Kibum, you’re not the only one with tight schedules! We should work together to find a date which would accommodate everyone instead of taking decisions on your own”

 

They were fighting for weeks to set a proper date for a meeting between the R&D and the Marketing Departments in order to decide the marketing approach they would have to follow for their next product. Even if the tests weren’t finished yet they must get ready for it mostly because it wasn’t something they should take lightly and partly because they were conscious a promotion of this magnitude would take months to organize.

 

The CEO had already set the deadlines anyway. All should be ready for the end of the year. With winter coming and the end-of-the-year festivities, it was the best time to release their new product. Especially since the particularity of papaya fiber was to produce heat naturally by simple frictions. It was perfect for the period.

 

“Let the CEO decide then. If we arrange a date but he couldn’t even attend it would be vain” Kibum concluded logically.

 

“Right” his friend acquiesced, thinking of how stupid they were, all would have been over if they had done it in the first place.

 

Taemin stood up and walked around his desk before heading to the door. During this time, Kibum took advantage to slide discretely the pen into his pocket. He wasn’t guilty at all for his act, the R&D was full of this kind of gadget and it would probably go unnoticed and unfortun

Please log in to read the full chapter