Save the Day

One Call Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•I was about to titled this fic as "she's possessive" but I also thought One Call Away is great too ,because the song inspire me at the last chapter soooo here is another update cause I have this feeling that I must SAVE THE DAY.

 

hehehe

••••

 

Its been 2 weeks since the break-up and the friendzone thing of Jessica and Yoona.

 

After the first encounter the two didn't see each other.

Who cares they don't even know one another.

 

But the thing is Yoona is distancing herself to her so called "bestfriend-zoned" 

While Jessica is doing everything to fell out of love to her ex-girlfriend..

 

She's planning to have a proper closer which she herself will be satisfied and move on with her own life and love someone who she deserver and vice versa.

 

5:35 a.m

    Yoona was wearing her grey sweat suit, running shoes,earphone plug and hair tied unto ponytail.

 

She went out of the dorm to do jogging before she get ready for school later.

 

She jog around the dorm field for an hour before heading back to the room she's been sharing with an older friend, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Yoona enter the room with sweat all over her body.

Noticing that her roommate is still in her slumber, Yoona remove her earphone with her ipod music and fix her things to use before entering the bathroom to clean herself.

 

 

"Yoona,I together with my two group mates will be having a discussion about our project later would you mind if I let them in?"

Taeyeon asked to yoona who's about leave

 

"Of course I don't mind Unnie.BTW Unnie,I'll go ahead first. Bye"

Yoona stated.She beam a smile to the older who also said a goodbye to her before leaving to have breakfast at the cafe at the front of the dorm before she attend her class.

 

Taeyeon was just older but she's at the same year in college as yoona.Well nothing's wrong with her,its just yoona who study at younger age.

 

(What's with Taeyeon?,Nothing much or less just few scene to attend)

 

°°°°

Its been a long day for Jessica

She will be having a group discussion with her group but told them that she'll be late caused she need to do her laundry.

 

Jessica heard the beeping sound of the machine at the laundry room of the dorm.

This place is where they need to bring their own powder soap,and coin for the machine to process.

 

Jessica lazily stand to get her washed clothes and put it her basket but before she exited the place someone call her

 

"Excuse me miss,you left your,freaking y underware"

The girl lifted Jessica's black Lacey

 

Jessica felt familiar to the voice and when she turn around she found a girl holding her undies while a toothy grin is in her face

 

Her face heated out of anger and embarrassment even they are the only people there

 

She walked closer to the girl with heavy step and when she's near enough, she took her thing and put it in her basket

 

"ert idiot!"

Jessica said in complete English before she slap the girl hard and walk away leaving the hurt girl

 

The girl smile even hurt and continue to wash her clothes

 

While Jessica who enter their room to hang her wash clothes was still fuming in anger

 

"She acts like an superhero but the truth is she's such a y,I won't be shock if she admitted that she check me out"

Jessica muttered to herself.

 

After she finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter