Problem?

NOW

                                                                                                                                                                             Jessica Pov 

 

  - Jessica, you came! 

 Oh my Gosh...  

  - CL? 

  - Surprise? - she laugh 

  - Yeah, how did you get my number? - I don't remember to give my number to her. 

  - Tyler, I asked her, for you number. 

  - Why? 

  - Tyler, told me everything that happened between you and Snsd...So I decided to make you a proposal. 

  - Proposal? 

  - Tyler, told me that you will make a solo comeback...So, why don't you do it by YG? 

  - What? - Is this really happened. 

  - I've talked to Papa YG and he told me he was already plannig to make you an offer to be the new member of the YG Family. 

  - Look, I'd love to, but I still have a contract with SM. 

  - But you'II end up with contract...then when you get rid, you officially signs with YG. 

  - Okay, I sign with YG, but only If you tell me why you're helping me. 

  - When he told me what happened, I was very angry, was not fair what they did to you...so I decided to help you. 

  - Thank you -  I smile - That's awesome - I laugh 

  - What? 

  - I will sign with the rival of SM - I laugh again 

  - I thought that too - She laugh - Jessica, what do you think of going on YG, now? - She says 

  - Now?  

  - Yes, Come on, it'II be fun. 

  - I don't know. 

  - Come on! 

  - Ok, let'go! - why not. 

  

                                                                                                                                                                               Krystal Pov

   I was in SM when I finished talking to my sister, I was going to the practice room with my members. 

 

  - Jessica is well? - Victoria asked. 

  -Yes, a little - I said

 When we arrived the room had a surprise Girls' Generation was there. 

  - Why they are here? - i asked 

  - Krystal - Luna said. 

  - Calm down, I Just asked why they are here - I ain't said nothing...for now. 

  - Today, you will practice together - manager said 

  - Has Red Velvet and Boa...but we have to do practice with Snsd, very cool. - I said ironically. 

  - What's is your problem? - Taeyeon said 

  - What's my problem? - I said laugh - You, my problem is you - I raised my hand to slap her, but Luna grabbed me and took me out the room. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                            Taeyeon Pov 

              I was so angry right now,  she raised her hand to me, what's wrong with her. I looked at my members and all were shocked.  

  - Guys, back to the dorm. - said manager 

  - What? No.  - I Said. 

  - Back to the dorm, I need tell something to you, when you get there - he said.  

  - Say What? - Tiffany said. 

  - The truth...now go back to the dorm - manager said.

We left the SM building and went to the car. I don't understand anything...my head just makes me to think in one person... Jessica Jung...it's all her fault. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                        Jessica  Pov  

  New Member in YG Family? Jessica Jung with CL of 2ne1 seen arriving at the Building YG. 

Jessica was seen with CL in the YG building. The two were also seen in a restaurant before going to YG. Will Jessica be joining YG Family after it kicked out of Girls' Generation? 

  [+ 367, 26] - Jessica and CL are friends ?? 

  [+ 163, 073] - Imagine the face of Snsd to see this hahaha. 

  [198, 22] - Joining the rival of SM. 

  [+387, 11] - Jessica and CL? I didn't know they were friends. 

  [-883, 30] - Jessica in YG? this is a joke hahaha. 

 When I got home I read the News, I didn't know why, but it was affecting me I needed to leave again, needed some time for me. I decided to go of a walk. I was thinking about everything that's happening, things I needed to do... 

  - Jessica - someone call me and interrupts my thoughts, I turned around thinking it was a fan, but it was actually... 

  - Luhan - What he's doing here. 

  - Jessica, I miss you.