"My sisters..."

NOW

- I just can't believe in what's happening now! - I said while crying.

Why they did this to me?

- My own sisters... - I laughed, trying to stop my tears. - "Sisters", who deceived me for years... Good sisters! - I sighed, ironically.

I trusted them for years, YEARS! How?

I were in my car, with a broken heart, still not believing in what happened earlier.

Why isn't it a dream? Or a nightmare?

 

Flashback

I was in my way to the airport, when I received a message from my manager, "requiring" me to go to SM Entertainment. When I arrived, my CEO was there: Kim Young-Min.

- Hi Jessica.

- Hi, why'd you called me here? I have an event with the group in China, you know! Listen, if is because of Tyler, no... i'm not dating him!

-  Isn't because of Tyler, is because of you, Jessica.

- Me?

- Yes... Jessica... - He sighed, it's not a good thing. - You're no longer in Girls Generation.

My heart stopped...

- What? No, you most be kidding! - I laughed, nervous. - First of all, my sisters NEVER would do this to me, they wouldn't agree with it... I know them!

- You really know them? Oh, well, your 'sisters' came at me and asked if I could get you out of the group.

I could feel the tears coming...

- I don't believe this, I already said and i'm going to say again: They wouldn't do this to me, ok?

- You think i'm lying? Look, Jessica, I did nothing! The girls just came at me and said this. Your sisters kicked you out of the group.

- You can't do this! - The tears finally started to fall.

- Like I said, I didn't did this, but they did.

I ran to my car and caught my phone, calling Tiffany... one, two, three times... and nothing.

- , Tiff, what's going on?

I tried to call Yoona too, she always answer my calls!

But no, no response.

- No, NO! - I started to cry, is it really true?

Flashback OFF

 

"Stop crying Jessica!" I said to myself. "Everything will be okay, your fans will be with you!"

Damn, my fans...

I went to my Weibo and posted something about it, even I still don't know what was going on, I had to calm them. I were ready to go when my fone started ringing.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world..."

- Hello? - my voice were cracking.

- Hey, are you interested to destroy Kim Young-Min and... those es?

***

Wrote by thismah13 and biahfreire

Attention: English is not our first language, sorry any mistakes.

Enjoy our work ;)