Honey Senpai

Baekyeol ships Hunhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened to reveal a honey haired boy looking up at them,a smile so bright Chanyeol eyes twitched.Well,maybe that's not the real reason why his eyes twitched.''Wow''Baekhyun said staring at the boy and Chanyeol nodded in agreement.''Are you Baekhyun?''The boy asked when suddenly Baekhyun grabbed the boy's cheeks and gasped.Chanyeol's eyes were glued to the two of them,eyes wide like saucers.

''It's feels like a baby's and clouds''Baekhyun said in amazement looking up in concentration while rubbing both of Luhan's cheeks.Chanyeol gasped and covered both of mouth with both his hands.

''Ummm''The boy looked at them a bit weirded out but didn't move an inch and stayed in his place at the door.''Yeol,feel it too''Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's right hand and placed it on one of the boy's cheeks.Chanyeol gasped tears welling up in his eyes and one again covered his mouth with his other hand.

''What are you two doing?''A boy with black dishevled hair opened the door wider,his eyes piercing at the two men who had their hands on the small boy's face.''Umm''Chanyeol scratched his head,goofily smiling while immediately taking hand off the confused boy's face who was now looking at the new guy as if inwardly telling him to save him.The black haired boy pulled the smaller by his wrist and let his stand further,letting Baekhyun's hand dropped to which he immediately gave a short,low whine.

''What were you two doing?''The taller boy asked standing protectively beside the shorter.''Sorry.We're sorry''Chanyeol bowed,beads of sweat forming in his forehead because damn this guy was scary while Baekhyun still stared at the honey haired boy who was also staring back at him.The black haired guy's eyes immediately zoomed in on Baekhyun and stood infront of the shorter keeping the other boy behind him.

''I said what were you two..''Before he finished his sentence the boy behind him spoke up.''Wait,Sehun.I think it's the guys Kris told us about last night''.He stood infront of the so called Sehun.

''Are you Byun Baekhyun?''The shorter asked and Baekhyun's face lightened up and his hand reached out to touch Luhan's face.''Yes,you have found me''Baekhyun said which made Luhan let out a short giggle.''It giggles,Yeol''Baekhyun looked back to find Chanyeol hiding behind him staring at Sehun.

''Don't push it''Sehun warned Baekhyun and tried to pull the honey coloured hair boy again but he stopped when he say ''It's okay,Sehun.Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter