INTRODUCTION

Baekyeol ships Hunhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I think that's all of it''Baekhyun said a he stretched and jumped on his back.Chanyeol arranged the mangas Baekhyun handed him and arranged them in the shelf situated in their dorm room and later joined Baekyun on the bed breathing a contented sigh with arms behind his head.They were unpacking their clothes and arranging their books and whatnot in their room which they would be sharing for 4 years.

Baekhyun was more than happy to be sharing the room with Chanyeol and the same could be said for Chanyeol as well.They had been friends from since they were in their diapers.They had watched anime for as long as they could remeber and are big fans of .Their first experience was a few years ago,back when they were high scholers.Baekhyun had barged into Chanyeol's room on a Friday night ready for the sleepover to watch some anime,a tradition they have done since forever.He immediately grabbed Chanyeol's laptop and serched for YURI ON ICE.

''Chen recommended it to me''Baekhyn replied when asked by Chanyeol what he was searching for.''He said that it's about ice skating and swore that it would change my life forever''

''Swore?He swore it woulld change your lfe forever?''Chanyeol asked to clarify what Chen had said to Baekhyun.Baekhyun nodded''That's why I'm so eager to watch it''

And lo,how it changed thier life.They watched it the whole night twice.Since then the only thing  watched were anime.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

They heard a knock on the door and Baekhyun shouted''Come in'' but he person on the other sie of the door made no motive to open the door and come in.Baekhyun sighed and slipped off the bed.Baekhyun came in again after shutting the door behind him.

''Who was it?''Chanyeol asked Baelhyun when he came back.''It was the warden.He told us that we could have dinner inside the campus betwen 7-8 pm''

''Should we eat in the campus?''Chanyeol asked as he stood up heading for the bathroom.''Yeah,we coulf=d make some new friends then.I have'nt seen the others since we entered''

Chanyeol chuckled''I keep forgetting that the others arer also here.Anyway,I'm going to take a bath''.

------------------------------------------------

''Woah''Chanyeol and Baekhyun both stared in awe at the big cafeteria where they were about to have their dinner in the school's cafeteria.Everyone was either waiting for their food,eating or chatting.After collecting their tray of foods,they searched for their friends'There are the others"Chanyeol pointed out and  waved excitedly at Kai who was sitting on a table with a plate of rice and some side dishes along with Kyungsoo,Chen,Xiumin,Suho and Kris.

''Where have you two ers been?''Kris asked frowning at the two new commers.

"Well,Hello to you too,Kris?''Chanyeol grinned at him and stick out his hand,ready to do those cool handshakes they do in the movies.

''Oh,gimmme a break''Kris said and resumed eating completely ignoring Chanyeol's outstretched hand.

''W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter