The boy

Dream Boy

He woke up with a gasp as he looked around his surroundings. He was in his cozy room with baby blue walls and the king - sized bed. He stretched his arm and took his phone from the drawer. 07:00 am. This was the exact time he woke up everyday for the past 3 years. He dreamed the same dream about a boy in his teenage years  doing nothing but smiling. Baekhyun tried to remember the whole dream but everything was a blur, he only remembered the boy calling for him. The latter thought of talking to someone about it like his best friend or a therapist but he was afraid that they would think of him as crazy. He tried to distract himself from thinking about the dream so he took a warm shower to relax his mind which didn't work out as good as he thought. He walked to the kitchen, took out some Froot Loops and poured the milk in the bowl. He stared at the clock as he ate the cereal. His eyes widened when he realized the time, he quickly rushed up from the chair and put the half eaten cereal on the counter. He ran up to his room and put on his uniform, he quickly looked at the mirror and fixed his hair as he grabbed his backpack and walked out of the the house but, as soon as he got out he walked back to lock the door. He sighed at himself, he was so clumsy. He opened the door to his car and started the engine. He was soon on his way to school.

---------------------------------------

" Hey Baekhyun! Wait for me!"
Baekhyun turned around as he heard his friend calling him.
" What's up, Kai?"
He asked as Kai tried to catch his breath again.
" There's a new student in our class" 
" Really? That's nice. Who is it?"
" A boy named Park Chanyeol" 
Baekhyun nodded as they started walking to their class. Students, both girls and boys were playing around in the corridor. Baekhyun felt  a paper plane hit him lightly in the head, he looked at the direction that the plane come from and there stood a junior. The little boy bowed and apologized while Baekhyun just smiled at him. They were almost in the classroom when Sehun and Suho joined them.
" Hi guys."
Sehun said with his usual poker face. Kai just poked Sehun's nose.
Suddenly the teacher stormed in to the classroom and closed the door behind her. Baekhyun just gave a confused look to his friends. What's wrong?
Mrs. Lee suddenly opened the door with a smile, she greeted us and let us in. Baekhyun looked around the classroom but there was no new student. Was this a joke or is the person late on their first day? He struggled the feeling off and sat down on his place. 
" Welcome students! Today's a special day! A new student will attend your class and you need to take care of him please."
As in on que, we heard someone knock on the door, a tall-
WAIT WHAT! Baekhyun's eyes widened as he let out a little squeal, that made the whole class look at him. He waved with his hands as if it was nothing but deep inside he felt everything turn upside down. The person from his dream is standing 3 meters in front of him, smiling like a idiot and looking at everyone in class.
" Hello! My name is Park Chanyeol. Please take care of me!"
Baekhyun looked down on his desk as he tried to calm down, he started to breathe heavily and his wrist started to hurt. He looked at his wrist and noticed that the skin started to shine, he was terrified, what is happening to him? 
" Mr. Baekhyun are you okay?" 
Baekhyun looked up to meet Mrs. Lee's brown orbs, Chanyeol beside her.
" Ye-yes. I'm just a little tired" Baekhyun stuttered. 
" If you're not feeling well please tell me and I'll call your parents"
Baekhyun nodded as he turned his attention to Chanyeol. 
'' It's okay Mrs. Lee. There's no need.''
" Okay then, Chanyeol you can sit beside Baekhyun."
Baekhyun's eyes widened again as he almost fell out of his chair while Chanyeol casually sat down, turned to Baekhyun and stretched out his hand.
" Hi, I'm Chanyeol!"
Baekhyun turned his head to Chanyeol and accepted his hand. 
" I-I'm Baekhyun"
" Can I ask you for a favor?"
Baekhyun looked down on his pretty fingers thinking.
" Depends on what it is"
" Can you show me around? I couldn't find my locker that's why I was late too" 
Baekhyun then noticed the light on his wrist again. Why the heck was his wrist as bright as the lamps. Before he could drag his sleeve down to observe what's happening a finger tapped his shoulder.
" Baekhyun? Are you going to help me?"
Baekhyun smiled as he nodded. Chanyeol smiled back. 
-------------------------------------
" So to the left you'll see the cafeteria and here are the lockers"
Baekhyun said as he pointed at the lockers.
Chanyeol nodded as he took out a paper from his backpack.
" I have locker number 235"
Chanyeol said as he looked up from his paper to see a happy Baekhyun.
" That's the locker beside me! My number is 234"
Chanyeol smiled as they walked down to their lockers. Baekhyun opened his locker to get the math books then turned to Chanyeol. 
" Do you like Girls' generation ?"
Chanyeol said as he giggled and pointed at Baekhyun locker that was full of pictures of Girls' Generation.
" Y-yeah. But forget that, what do u have next? Can I see your schedule?"
Chanyeol gave him his schedule and Baekhyun noticed that they pretty much had the same classes everyday.
" You're basically me !" Baekhyun said as he giggled.
" Cute" Chanyeol said as he stared at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun looked up to see Chanyeol's pretty eyes as he suddenly remembered the weird dreams with Chanyeol and his wrist.
" Sorry Chanyeol but I have to go to the bathroom I'll see you in the classroom alright?"
Chanyeol nodded as he walked away. Baekhyun took the opportunity to run to the bathroom into a cubicle. He took of his jacket and observed his wrist. He gasped as he noticed the mark on his wrist. Two marks exactly. One looked like a star and the other one looked like a Phoenix or some kind of bird. He panicked as he walked to the sink to wash his wrist but no use. The marks were like tattoos. How did this get here? What was happening to him? First his dreams, now Chanyeol and the marks. He tried to calm himself down and splashed the cold water on his face.
He suddenly heard the door open as he turned his head. 
" Baekhyun are you okay? Mr Choi is already in the classroom. " 
Chanyeol said as his eyebrows showed a light frown.
" Yeah I'm okay let's go"
Baekhyun said as he grabbed Chanyeol's hand, when Chanyeol suddenly stopped Baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to ask what was wrong when he noticed that both Chanyeol's and his wrist shined bright like diamonds. The only difference was that Chanyeol's wrist shined in a bright red color and Baekhyun's was white. They both turned their attention to their wrists.
" W-What is happening? Baekhyun help"
Chanyeol said as he stared deeply into his wrist. Baekhyun dragged his finger to his wrist and touched the bright part. 
He didn't feel anything special. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's fingers. 
" Chanyeol calm down. I don't know what's happening myself but we have to go to our class. " 
Chanyeol just stood there, until Baekhyun dragged him to the classroom.

---------------------------------------

After school..

" Baekhyun what is happening! I never got a tattoo!"
" Me neither Chanyeol! I don't know" 
Chanyeol dragged his finger over his wrist. It looked like his skin burned but he said that he didn't feel any pain. 
" Chanyeol let me see your mark."
Chanyeol looked up confused when Baekhyun took his wrist and observed his mark carefully not to touch it.
" Chanyeol we have the same marks but it switched places. Look"
Baekhyun showed Chanyeol his wrist, as Chanyeol's eyes widened even more, If that's even possible.
'' Is this some kind of sick joke Byun Baekhyun?'' Chanyeol said as his expression turned serious. Baekhyun turned his gaze toward Chanyeol.
'' Park Chanyeol, I don't know if you noticed but I'm terrified aswell.''
They both sighed, what the hell was happening to them. Was it magic? Did someone use black magic on them? Impossible. This is reality not a freaking movie! Baekhyun suddenly popped his head up as if he figured something out. 
'' Let's go to the local library and search for magic books or something?'' Baekhyun said as he didn't give Chanyeol enough time to answer. He grabbed Chanyeol's wrist but let go as soon as he grabbed it. He fell down with a yelp. '' T-that's real fire'' He said as he held his slightly burned palm. '' I want to know what's happening Baekhyun. What if I hurt anyone else?'' 
'' Thanks Chanyeol, I'm okay'' Baekhyun said while standing up from the cold ground without Chanyeol's help. 
'' Oh, sorry Baekhyun. I can piggyback you to the library''
Baekhyun shot up as he blushed hard. '' No I'm okay'' he said as he walked a little faster than Chanyeol.
'This is going to be fun' Chanyeol thought as he smirked at Baekhyun's figure.