Apple Bite Gold

A Shot of Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ingredients:
50ml of Smirnoff® Gold
100ml of lemonade
100ml of apple juice
1 piece of lime wedge

Instructions:
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add equal parts lemonade and apple juice
3. Add Smirnoff Gold
4. Squeeze in a wedge of lime and drop in drink to garnish.

 

Yoongi likes judging people. He likes watching people, observing people and categorizing people into his self-created categories. And that is probably the reason why his friends like to call him "a judgmental ", besides the fact that his indifferent and rude demeanor pisses off nearly everyone. His almond shaped eyes, perfectly sculpted nose and pink lips stayed as they were on his stoic and emotionless face. He likes hiding his feelings and emotions behind this emotionless facade that everyone sees. It amuses him when people get confused and all perplexed over his lack of expression. It satisfies him when people get all analytical over him but fails to get anything in return.

Mysterious, he liked to be called as.

And maybe those are the reasons why he enjoys working as a full-time bartender in this club that he co-owns with his friend, Jungkook. Every night, he gets to see and experience new types of people, physically, personality and behavioral. Each time he meets a different kind of person, his mind silently mutters an "achievement unlocked" at the back of his head. And because of this, he looks forward to work every single day. This was almost like addiction.

His fingers tapped against the metal table, along with the blasting music (that threatened his sense of hearing) as he waited for his order to be called.

"An ABG!" A waiter called out.

"Noted." He replied monotonously as his hands automatically reached out to grab a tall glass. Almost subconsciously, his hands started moving on their own, grabbing and concocting different ingredients into the same glass. Adding the final wedge of sourness to the glass, he placed the glass of gold contort onto the glass tabletop and waved it off to the waiter.

"A busy day?" A familiar voice asked from beside.

"Nah, not really." Yoongi replied as he threw the white table cloth to the male, Jungkook, who caught it effortlessly before throwing it onto his side of the counter.

"Well, you look kinda beat, hyung. Need a rest?" Jungkook asked as he swerved around the area to find his black apron.

"I'm fine, it's my normal face." Yoongi replied while wiping the tall glasses with a pristine white cloth. He likes his glasses to be clean and clear of fingerprints, as much as possible. It makes everything look more perfect and on spot, just the way he likes it to be.

"Well there's a coffeehouse around the corner if you need some caffeine to boost you up." Jungkook offered as he started preparing his own counter.

"Nah, I'm fine. You can go continue dancing if you want since there aren't many customers anyway. I can handle this area by myself." Yoongi shrugged as he started concocting a new drink. Grabbing a few exotic drinks and fruits, he mixed them up and watched as the colors fall in place to show a stunning color of ruby red.

"I like concocting as much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter