Cafe Latte

A Shot of Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ingredients:
6 tablespoons coffee
8 ounces water
13 ounces milk
Optional 3 tablespoons sugar

Instructions:
1. Add 6 tablespoons coffee and 8 ounces water into brewer
2. Add 13 ounces milk and 3 tablespoons sugar (optional) in pitcher
3. Pour both mixtures into the same cup, coffee-water mixture first then milk-sugar mixture.

 

"A cafe latte with a heart!" Taehyung ordered as he swerved past the counter while making his way to another waiting customer.

"Noted!" Jimin replied as his hands went on automate. Throwing coffee beans into the brewer and milk into the warmer, he swiftly brewed up a cup of espresso before pouring the steamed milk into the cup, swiveling his hand every now and then to create a simple heart. Inhaling the rich aroma of the coffee, he set the cup and saucer on the countertop before whistling a short tune to notify Taehyung.

Grabbing tissues from the side, he wiped away his sweat as he watched customers flocking into the coffeehouse in streams. Even the 2nd floor was filled up with customers who were here to enjoy a relaxing day off on a Saturday. His eyes fleeted across the newly renovated coffeehouse that followed a natural theme of forests. Tables and chairs mimicked barks of trees while the newly painted green-brown walls are covered with tree vines. It is definitely soothing and relaxing to feel in touch with nature. The comforting tune of violins and pianos played across the stereo systems, something that Jimin enjoyed greatly. It made Jimin feel at ease right down to his nerves despite the busy time.

 

"Gosh, I am tired." Taehyung groaned as he plopped himself onto the high stool that was positioned in front of Jimin's barista counter. It was past afternoon time, sometime between evening and night, judging from the sky color.

"Well, good job done there." Jimin chuckled as he placed a glass of iced mocha (with rainbow sprinkles, just the way Taehyung liked it to be) in front of the exhausted waiter.

"Thanks Chimchim, I would have kissed you but I am too tired to even do that." Taehyung huffed as he sipped onto his iced drink, sighing in content with the coldness against his flushed skin.

"Maybe we should hire more people." Seokjin suggested as he too, slumped onto the high stool. Due to the high number of customers, Seokjin had no choice but to be a temporary waiter to serve alongside with Taehyung.

"It's a good suggestion to consider, seeing how the house is so full on weekends." Jimin agreed as he placed another glass of iced mocha in front of his exhausted friend. It was just 6pm but the trio felt like they were on the verge of death.

"Thanks Jimin." Seokjin said as he straightened up to sip on his drink.

"I think the numbers increased because you dyed your hair orange, Jimin." Taehyung remarked as he squinted at his friend's striking orange hair that looked like a ball of orange cotton candy, tempting to be devoured.

Jimin laughed shyly as he brushed his fingers through his orange hair. "Does it look bad?" He asked almost hesitantly as he fidgeted with his hair.

"There is no way that that looks bad on you! You should see the number of females gawking at you openly. You look perfect in every single thing, I swear to god." Taehyung almost squealed as he smacked Jimin's hand away before styling his hair neatly.

"I agree with Taetae. You look good in everything. Literally."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter