Her Arrival

Lost In Your Beautiful Smile

It was twelve fifty in the afternoon, and SNSD member arrival would be around one fifteen.

Will and Derrick were lounging around on the couch as they watched Sean paced around the living room excitedly. While Ryan was showering upstairs, and they were all ready to meet her. 

"These girls are the real deal man." Will commented with a sly smile as he scrolled through their pictures on Google.

Derrick nodded in unison, "They have way too many members though, isn't that hard to stand out?" 

"Well there's always that one girl that would be standing out for your heart to focus on the most."

Sean laughed heavily, "It's called bias, where have you been Will-"

"Since when did you become such a Koreaboo??" Derrick muttered. Creepy as hell.

The doorbell suddenly ring, the three guys attention were caught and Sean grins widely as he ran to the door. Only to tripped himself halfway as he facepalm to the floor loudly. 

"OUCH!" he yelped, squinting his eyes in pain. 

The other two found themselves shaking their head, of course hyper people would have the bad luck. 

"RYAN GET THE DOOR! WE'RE ALL LAZY RIGHT NOW!" Will yelled to him loudly towards the stairs.

It wasn't long before they found a shirtless Ryan storming down the stairs angrily, "Really?!"

"It's probably the pizza I order earlier" Derrick cheered. "Thanks bro!"

Ryan grabbed hold of the doorknob and flung it open, expecting a bearded pizza delivery man. But instead he found himself looking at a skinny looking, snow white skin looking girl with light brown hair. 

He felt himself flushing as he stood there in shock, knowing this was the girl that they're filming with. Then he watched her cheeks becoming redder and redder as she scanned his tone muscles. Then he looked down at his own bare chest and whirled around from her quickly in embarrassment, now the cat got his tongue and he doesn't know how he should explain this. 

"Um, I... you must be.. uh" He stuttered as he turned away and tried really hard not to make eye contact with her. While she averted her eyes toward the ceiling and also uncomfortable herself. Embarrassed, he ruffled his soaked shower hair "WILL!" he shouted uneasily before he rushed inside like a high speed train for its passengers. 

To his relief, Will rushed to the door and escorted her inside while Ryan scurried off upstairs again. 

Inside they found Sean holding an ice bag near his face, his face instantly lights up as he rushed towards them excitedly.

"H-Hi I'm Sean- N-nice to meet you" he grinned as he shook her hand. The girl smiled in return with a nervous look evident on her face.

"Nice..to meet you too, I'm Yoona"

Then Derrick came up behind her with a tackle, "Hi Yoona! Your english is better than I-"

Will hit his head in return, "And that's Derrick, our sarcastic member."

"I think your talking about Ryan instead."

They didn't notice Ryan coming back downstairs after he grabbed a gray t-shirt and dressed himself properly.

He walked over slowly, surprised that his friends actually communicated with her well. 

While walking, he was met with Yoona smile then he thought about the incident earlier and was embarrassed again.

"Last but not least, our sarcastic-but-can-be-piss-sometimes youtuber. Ryan Hig-"

Sean cut Will off, "He can introduce himself you know"

Yoona herself smiled and slightly nod her head as in greeting. Though he's utterly confused, he returned the gesture himself. 

"Okay well now that we got that done, let's go further in knowing each other before we started filming."

The crew gathered in Ryan living room, where Yoona sat next to Will and Derrick and Sean share the same couch while Ryan sat himself in his bean chair. 
Will clapped his hands. "Okay! So just the basic things, we're all gonna share where we came from and a little specialty or talent that you want the rest to know about you." 
Derrick shrugged, "Well we all really know each other here except for Yoona. So Yoona, we just wanna say that we're all from Hawaii."
She awed in surprised cutely and Sean found himself silently screaming to himself.
"So tell us about yourself and how we would like to address you as."
Yoona nodded slowly, "Well I am the second youngest member in SNSD, and I was born in Seoul."
The three guys went ohhh as they listened to her, asking questions as they learn more about each other. While Ryan sat there quietly, hardly contributing to the conversation. Which makes Will more suspicious since Ryan was usually not that quiet when he's around guests.
It took them a good half an hour to memorize the script and later on, the behind the scenes crew started setting up all the cameras as everyone get into position. 
"READY! ACTION!"
Ryan and Yoona stood in the middle as Ryan started on his lines.
"If only I have a time machine, oh I would go back to the time when we were in love. Or if only a Genie would come and let me tell my wish, which is to hold you and make you mine again."
Yoona scoffed, "Quoting my songs isn't gonna make me forgive you."
Ryan continued, "You have no idea how I hate it when you bring the boys out."
"Now your just definitely remembering the song titles" she argued back.
Ryan crossed his arms, "Oh gee, why are you so pushy? I wished for you so much day by day. But now are you only love and girls?? No more bringing the boys out?!"
She rolled her eyes. "I have enough of this, I miss when you promised to be like a good boy. Or when you used to be a nice guy but you figured you'll finish last."
"So please stop bothering me like stop it for fox sake!"
Then he took out a lamp, "REPEAT THAT DAMN SONG ONE MORE TIME! OR ELSE YOU BETTER RUN DEVIL RUN!!"
"CUT!"
Will clapped his hands, "That was perfect! Let's eat a little bit and we can discussed on the editing"
They all gathered in the kitchen as Sean ushered Yoona to sit next to him. And the five of them and the rest of the crew started their afternoon brunch.

After the meal, everyone was still chatting freely at the table when Ryan walked up and went outside to his backyard. While Yoona noticed his action and slowly followed him outside without him knowing. Only when she slightly tapped his shoulders that he turned around and took sight of her.
She smiled shyly at Ryan, "I really like the humor in your videos."
"Really? You have watched the other videos?..." he faltered off, almost felt like giving a wide grin at her.
She nodded to his question, "After I memorized a bit off the English, I would search your videos and Tiffany would usually explain to me what your jokes meant."
"Oh, thanks but they're usually stupid and dirty puns." he smirked.
She crossed her arms. "Well I am older than you so it's all good."
Wait what?
"How do you know that though...?"
She crossed her arms slightly, "I was born in May"
"What year?"
"1990" she answered.
He awed in response, "Oh well mine is in June 6, we're still the same year though."
There was a bit of a silence between them, with Ryan occasionally glancing at her. Wondering how was it possible that she was older than him.
"Ryan?"
He shook his head. "Oh sorry about that, I didn't mean to stare...I just thought that you were only eighteen or nineteen."
He could see her face reddened  by his comment, then he wondered if he said something wrong. For all his life, he wasn't really good being around girls. So he doesn't know the right things you should tell them.

"Are you guys ready?"
The two of them turned to the direction of the voice to see Sean peering out the door.
"Yes"  they both answered him the same time before making their way in for their next shoot.
It was a midway walk for Ryan before he found Sean grabbing him by the arm.
Confused, he slightly frowned as he stood there and let Sean continued what he's trying to do.
"Ryan your still...helping me right?"
​It made Ryan frowned and a bit puzzled. "Of course, why are you asking that?"
Sean glowered heavily, "You got along with her quicker than me, she left our brunch to follow you outside."
Ryan could somehow felt a warm feeling when she had approached him with their small conversation.
"It didn't mean anything, of course I'm still helping you." he convinced Sean, Or at least he felt like he forced himself to.
Sean beamed, "I know I can count on you."

Filming ended a little earlier than usual, Ryan greeted his crew goodbye before closing the door and making his way towards the kitchen. It wasn't until he almost gaped at the sight in front of him, curious on why this is happening right now.
Standing at the dishwasher rinsing his silverware plates and bowls were Yoona.
His footsteps paced towards her quietly, until he was standing next to her. Almost towering over her due to his tall height and he realized how small she was when she's next to him.
She glanced at him two seconds later and smiled sheepishly. "Hey Ryan."
"Um, I thought you left" he gave her a funny look, "You didn't have to do this, your our guest not our Cinderella."
She rinsed off the last plate before putting it in the dishwasher. "I have to tell you something, I know your confused right now."
Yoona sighed and tried not to sound too weird while saying it,
"I have to stay at your house for the time being."