Sean Happiness Matters

Lost In Your Beautiful Smile

We can't stop stop stop, yeogi Party time!"

Ryan Higa rolled his eyes as he watches his best friend Sean sway his hips to the song. It was quite funny and amusing to see the dance, he could never understand why Sean was so obsessed with this Korean song. Other girl groups like Fifth Harmony have great songs too but yet he's always obsessed with Girls Generation songs.

"Look we gotta film, are you done now?-"

Sean scowled him right away, "We've been filming nonstop for six hours just now Ryan, you gotta loosen up that mind of yours!"

He rubbed his temples and sighed, it was true that he's been stressing himself out a lot. The videos ideas are packed in his mind and he just wanted to jot down all the ideas and upload the video right away for his subscribers. The pen he held in his hand could be broken right now, he was this close to crumpled up the paper and just stormed out of the room.

Sean suddenly ran over and hit his back, much to Ryan annoyance as he let out an 'ouch'. "I forgot to tell you something!"

Better not be something stupid. "What?"

"One of Girls Generation member gonna be in our video!" he squealed and pumped his fists in the air.

It took him ten seconds to processed what Sean just told him to his brain.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY AND WHEN DID YOU GUYS DECIDED THIS WITHOUT ME?-"

Sean snickered at his best friend reaction, "Will and I stopped by SM building and we discussed our popularity on Youtube with their staffs and they wanted SNSD youtube videos to be more global for their foreigner fans."

"And? What does that have to do with us-"

"So they decided to put us in charge of helping them with SNSD youtube image. They figured since we're Asian Americans that we would be more comfortable for the member to talk with, unlike Smosh and Felix or others."

Ryan smirked, "So that's why you kept searching them up on the web."

He could see Sean tinted red cheeks as he sheepishly looked down on the wooden floor. "I think they're all very pretty and dance very well..."

Thinking back to how Sean has always been single and lonely his whole life, an idea popped in Ryan head, "How about I help you hook up with the girl that's gonna be filming with us?"

"Really?! I mean that would be amazing! I don't know if its really gonna work but-"

Ryan genuinely laughed, "I'm bored with seeing you all sad and cat obsessed all the time. And plus having a girlfriend will ease your mind and you would complain less about our filming."

He was being truthfully honest, he wanted Sean to be happy. For Ryan himself, he's already content with how his life is.

But his whole life was changed for the worst the moment he met her...