Go Fighting!

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. You were crouched in a corner in the big visitor park checking you still had all your jewels in your case. The whole day had been surreal. You were finally guesting on one of your favourite TV shows. Go Fighting. You were guesting because you had a small role in a new drama and the cast were invited for a special episode. Now you were filming with some of your favourite people. Sun Honglei. Show Luo. Huang Bo. Along with your absolute favourite person alive, Zhang Yixing. He is your inspiration for everything. The admiration you have for his hard work and dedication is unreal. When you heard that before debut for a year and a half he tied sandbags to his body to improve his dance skill, causing his current waist injuries, all because he didn't want to let the members down, your heart broke into a million pieces. Plus his good looks, angelic voice, amazing moves and not forgetting those abs, didn't hurt his all around perfect persona.

 

But now you had been tricked by the older geges and were left alone in the grassy park. Surprisingly though they had only snatched about seven of your jewels and you still had a chance of winning. Checking your surroundings, now suspicious of everyone in the cast, you slowly stand up and brush your thighs off thinking of what direction you should head in. Your options are to find someone and hope you can form an alliance, or go solo to avenge your jewels, but that means going up against the cunning geges by yourself.

 

Suddenly you hear footsteps. Fast footsteps. More than one pair heading straight for you. Your eyes dart to your right towards the sound and you see the two men who ditched you before sprinting at you. You panic and freeze for a split second before running with all your strength in the opposite direction. Case in hand you run around the park's large pond and were soon heading through the market stalls. Lose them in the crowds, you thought. Dodging left and right trying not to hurt anyone you're finally breaking out of the market. Glancing behind you, you see the geges also made it through and they're gaining on you. Sprinting down the path you start thinking, you have to try find a way out of this. You weren't allowing yourself to be eliminated already. You're young and probably have more stamina than them but you were already tired and your case is weighing you down and putting you off balance. You could probably ditch the case and find a place to hide, take time to make up a plan to ambush and retrieve your case as well as steal theirs, giving you enough jewels to take the victory for yourself. You knew roughly how many they had from your previous alliance with them that they faked to attempt to steal your case. You knew they had more than enough to give you the victory your competitive side was desiring so badly. After watching the show for so long you had always wanted to meet them, now you have and your new goal is to impress them by beating them at their own game.

 

Releasing your grip on the case you had protected with your all, without slowing down, you sped around the corner behind a wall. You keep running, focusing on how hard your heart is beating and not where you're running. You whip your head around to see if the geges are still chasing you, you started slowing down when you couldn't find any trace of them when suddenly you stepped onto thin air and began tumbling down a hill.

 

The grass and sky was spinning around and around into one in your vision as you couldn't count how many times you were flipping on your way down the slope. Each time you hit the ground it felt like you were being hit by a truck. You felt like you were rolling endlessly when your back slammed into a tree.

 

Letting out a long deep groan you screw your eyes shut waiting for the dizziness to subside. You put your hand to your forehead in an attempt to hold your vision in place. You could feel all the individual spots on your body that were going to be a dark shade of purple in the morning.

 

Little did you know, the lamb had been watching you the whole time. He watched you foolishly make an alliance with the sneaky old foxes and watched as they betrayed you, stole your jewels and made a run for it. He had watched you hide crouched on your own totally clueless as to what to do. He watched the geges find you and chase you and saw you looking back over your shoulder as you headed straight off the path towards the ledge, and he had finally - painfully - watched as you tumbled over and over again down the hill before slamming full speed into the tree you currently rested on.

 

Yixing's eyes had widened as soon as he saw you step off the ledge and immediately stood up, exposing himself and the spot he had taken cover in. He felt so helpless as he watched you fall and went stiff as you collided with the tree. He finally came back to himself and immediately rushed over to you.

 

"Jiejie!"

 

You got a fright when you saw Zhang Yixing running for you. You didn't know if he was trying to steal jewels or if he saw you fall. Part of you hoped he was here to steal the jewels that were no longer in your possession because it would be embarrassing if he had seen you fall. You weren't even going to attempt a get-away because you knew your body wasn't going to let you, so you just sat there and watched through still slightly blurry vision as he finally reached you.

 

"Jiejie, are you okay?! I saw you fall, you don't look good.."

 

You let out a groan which you hoped he would take as being caused by pain but really it because he had seen your incident. Raising your head you looked at Yixing's face. Pure fear and worry was smeared all over it. The poor lamb must be thinking you're having your last breaths with the way he was looking at you. Big puppy eyes and a slightly agape mouth from shock.

 

"Yixing. I'm -ah, I'm okay."

 

You forced a smile but even the innocent lamb wasn't going to be fooled.

 

Swiftly he bent down and scooped you up, much to your surprise. You stared into his eyes and he seemed totally concentrated, quickly heading straight towards the medical van that was on set. He was holding you bridal style, tightly too. Even though the pain was pretty unbearable at this point, you felt comfortable, you felt safe in his arms.

 

After walking for about a minute you were starting to feel light-headed.

 

"Yixing.."

 

Looking down at you he knew you were about to pass out. Smiling warmly he squeezes you gently, trying to tell you it's okay, he's got you. Feeling your consciousness slipping, you relax in Yixing's strong arms and allow yourself to drift off.

 

~

 

Opening your eyes slowly you let out a long whine as the pain hit you, it was all over your body, especially your back. You sat up, seeing people rushing about, speaking on radios and quietly discussing things you couldn't hear between each other. A warm feeling enveloped your hand and you looked to your left, a worried Yixing was sitting by your side. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack if you woke up any later. Peering down you saw that you were lying on a stretcher under a staff gazebo by a small ambulance.

 

"They decided to stop filming for today, they think it's going to rain anyway" Yixing squeezed your hand and brought your attention back to him.

"You've only been out for about half an hour and the medic said you don't need to go to hospital, only bruises and minor wounds which they already tended to while you were out. They said you'll feel it in the morning though." He looked down feeling bad for you but looked back up giving you a warm smile to try cheer you up.

 

Laying back down on the stretcher you groaned again dreading what waking up tomorrow will feel like. Yixing chuckled and squeezed your hand again. Blushing slightly you closed your eyes as sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter