Can I Leave One More Time?

Can You Protect Me?

Suzy POV

"Suzy, you know we can't keep this up." I hear him say and I sigh because I know he is right.

"Just give me tomorrow and I'll tell them, I promise." I say. Maybe it's for the better.

 

"Suzy, get up." I feel someone shake me. "We're home." 

"Are you okay?" I hear Nichkhun ask me. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just going to go lay down for awhile." I say. I walk up the stairs and enter my room. Why did I come back. 

I go to my drawer and get out the pills the docter told me to take when my head would hurt. I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I watch as the day changes to evening. Everytime I hear someone coming to check on me, I would pretend to be asleep. I want to be alone just this once. 

"We were fine, what happen?" I whisper to myself as I think about what happened earlier.

~ Earlier That Day ~

"Suzy, I didn't think you were coming back." I look up to see Soyeon standing in front of me. 

"Well, I'm back." 

"I wonder why." She says as she sits down at her desk. We use to be best friends until she showed her true colors at the beginning of freshman year. I hear the door swing open and see Kai. Great he's in this class. He walks over to me and grabs my arm as he pulls me up. 

"Kai, stop it hurts." I say and he loosens his grip but continues to pulling me until we are standing in the gym. "Kai, what is it?"

"Anyone but him!" He yells at me and I look to see tears forming. 

"Kai, what do you mean?" 

"Suzy, can we just start over. We can, can't we?" I stop breathing for a second. "Suzy, just not him, okay?" I nod my head even though I don't know what he means as I let out a breath. He walks away and leaves me in the gym. I go to go after him when I remember things are different now. I sit down for a long time. 

"He is just playing with my mind." I say and walk out of the gym when someone pushes me into the locker. I look up to see someone I never have seen before. 

"I knew I would find you here, the only daughter, I finally found you." He says and I shiver as his fingertips graze my face.

"I don't what you are talking about." I say trying to keep my voice from shaking. 

"You don't have to lie. Everyone is going to know soon. " He says and I push him away. He then grabs my arm and pushes me against the locker. "I'm going to make sure you end up just like your mom." I kick him in his private area and take off. I hear the bell ring ending school. I run to the entrance of the school and start feel tears run down my face. I don't pay attention to where I'm running too and hear my name called. I turn around and dodge a car from hitting me. I see from the corner of my eye a car coming toward me. Just like your mom. I wait for the impact when someone pulls me out of the way. The person pulls me close to their side and I look to see Myungsoo. 

"Suzy!' someone yells an that's when my head starts hurting like never before. 

~End of Flashback ~

"Why did you save me?" I whisper. It would have been all over if you didn't. I hear my phone go off which is the first since I have come back. I get up to look at it and unlock my the phone to see a picture of me and my mom. "I miss you, mom." 

Can we meet? -Sehun 

 

Myungsoo POV 

"Sehun, tell me how you guys know each other?" I ask pleading.

 "I told you, we saw her at parties." He says. "Plus why do you want to know?" 

"You know I'm the one assigned to found out about the daughter, right?" I watched as he looked shocked.

"No, I didn't. I thought Jong-In would give up after not finding out everything." 

"He hasn't and I'm trying to figure out things about that side but it's hard and I need to know how Suzy ties into all of this." I say hoping he would just tell me how they know each other and why Nichkhun and Taecyeon seem so concerned about her.

"I don't know anything even if I did, I wouldn't tell you because she isn't someone to mess with." He says and walk away. I give up and head toward my room. 

I walk in to the room to see I'm the only one here. Where's Sungyeol? I walk to the window and I look out when to see Sehun walking toward the end of the garden. He hops out of the fence that surrounds this place. That is the only way out the elders don't know about and we m ake sure they never find out. I ignore it and look at the file. I throw it across the room.

"Is this girl even alive!" I yell when Sungyeol walks in and sits down on his bed. "Where have you been?"

"School." I nod my head and go to pick up the file. "Myung, are you really going to do it?"

"I have to, Yeol." I say even though deep down, I don't think I'll be able to do it.

"But we could leave and hide. She's only a little girl who hasn't been able to experience life." I sit down at the desk and think about what he is saying.

"If I can't find her, then I won't go through with it. She is a ghost with only a birth ceritficate."

"Myung, you know, I've been thinking about that and what if she isn't little girl." I look at him and see him fiddling with his fingers.

"What do you know?" I ask with a stern voice.

"Well, I was in the bathroom, when a couple of boys came in talking about Suzy. They were saying that it must be lucky to have two older brothers who are popular." He says softly.

"They said that but that doesn't mean it's Suzy because today there were three other girls who seem close with Taecyeon and Nichkhun too." I say a little to offensively.

"I'm not saying it's Suzy but theres a possibility." I look at him and see him chewing on his nails.

"Sungyeol, what else did you hear that your so nervous." He puts his hand down and shakes his head. "Tell me, Yeol. I promise it will stay between us."

"Myung, Suzy is the daughter. I overheard Kai and Sehun today after school in the hallway." I look at him and make sure I heard right.

"What did you say?" I ask surprised.

"Suzy is the ghost daughter and the birth ceritfucate you have was a set up for Jong-In."

"Yeol, you better not be lying. How can she be the daughter when Jiyeon said Taecyeon cheated on Eunjung with her." I say trying to make sense of everything.

"I don't know about that but Sehun was mad at Kai for dragging Suzy out of class."

"When did this happen?" I ask because I was in the library for study hall when I last saw Kai.

"The last class of the day. Everyone was going crazy about what happened." He says and I look at him.

"What did he say to her?" I ask. I know I have seen her before but I can't think of where. When I first saw her picture I thought she was beautiful but after seeing her in person I remember her from somewhere but I can't tell Sungyeol that.

"I don't know, just found out from a couple of students." He snaps me out of my thoughts and I think back to when I heard Sehun and Kai's conversation in the library. They know she is the daughter and are hiding it. "Where are you going?"

"To find answers." I say as I close the door and head to Kai's room.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

A/N 
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy with homework and helping out for a school dance.