Complicated

Time Travel

"Hanie, Grandpa Ren is going to tell us a story" six year old Jisoo shouted excitedly at his best friend.

"Hmmp! No thanks! >~< Last time there was a story telling, you didn't sit with me" Jeonghan grumpily  yelled, crossing his arms, and pouting his cute little lips at Jisoo.

"I'm so sorry Hanie, Aron grandpa's stories are just too scary for tiny Minghao so I have to sit beside since Junie was busy doing his home work" the younger boy defended, and held Jeonghan's arm, pleading the older boy to sit beside him.

"Okay, but you can't NOT sit with me starting today" the older threatened, raising one of his eye brows, and sat beside the younger as soon as he nodded his head.

Jeonghan wrapped his arms around Jisoo's, rested his head on the younger boy's shoulder as Grandpa Ren started his story.
~~

"Once upon a time, there was a baby boy dropped off at an orphanage in Seoul in 1995. He grew up not having any idea who his parents are, not knowing even one of his relatives, nor where he came from, nor the day he was born. One night, while strolling the park alone, he met a vagabond that goes by the name Min, strangely falls in love with her at first sight, and got her pregnant." Ren continues his story telling to his grandchildren with overflowing feelings.

"PREGNANT!!? HAHAHA What are you telling the children Rennie?" old Aron cut off Ren's on going narration and gave him a glass of orange juice.

"Ugh Old Aron ruined the flow" spoiled brat Seungkwan. grumbled.

"Yea it was all going so well until you came in" Jeonghan complained, his eyebrows narrowing.

"Now now children, Grandpa Aron just wants you to be happy" Ren stood up for his older brother, took the glass from the older's hand, and drank his orange juice with no sugar.

"Yes grandpa" the children  muttered.

"Well then, can I continue my story?" Ren glanced at Jisoo, signalling him to do some gentleGAYly stuff to his beloved best friend (Ehem I mean boy friend xD)

"Hey where are you going?" Jeonghan held Jisoo's hand when the younger boy stood up from their sit.

"I just thought you might want some snacks while listening to grandpa"

"No, I'm not hungry but thanks anyway, I just need you to stay with me, or if you want to get snacks for yourself, I'll come with you" the older suggested.

"I can feel strange the bromance atmosphere around here" Hoshi  muttered, giving a slight smirk at Dokyeom.

Dokyeom, Hoshi, and the others started teasing Jeonghan and Jisoo, and didn't stop until Ren asked them for silence, or else he won't continue telling his story.
The children loved Ren's stories most among the five grandfathers that they're living with, so they decided to listen, and let their grandpa resume.

While Ren was narrating, JR, Minhyun, and Baekho were having snacks on the balcony with Jun, Minghao, Seungcheol, and Jihoon.

Mingyu barged into their conversation, asking his hyungs on the whereabouts of THE LOST TOOTHPASTE.

"Hyung, where did you put the toothpaste, Wonwoo hyung told me that you borrowed it this morning" Mingyu stood beside Seungcheol's chair, poking his right shoulder nonstop.

"I left it on Yura eomma's grooming kit by the tub" Seungcheol points out to Mingyu.

"Aren't you finished brushing Gyu ah?" Minhyun grandpa calmly asked, caressing his favorite grandchild's soft black hair.

"Yes! See??" Mingyu grinned his mouth widely, revealing his shining, smooth, perfect white teeth to his grandpa.

"Okay okay we can see it boy" Baekho admired the young boy's enthusiasm, and patted his head softly.

"Then why are you looking for the toothpaste hyung?" cute innocent Minghao asked Mingyu out of curiosity, but his eyes still fixed on his older brother Jun.

"I just thought that maybe Wonwoo hyung would need it later" Mingyu excitedly answered the curious boy's question and headed to the bathroom to look for the lost toothpaste.
~~

"What happened next?" 
On the opposite side of the Pledis villa, Ren and his other grandchildren is still going on with his crazy weird stories which the children love.

"Why did his baby disappear?"one of children asked.

"I told you, his baby disappeared when Min ran away from home."

"Did she took the baby with her?" Vernon inquired.

"Maybe, don't spoil it yet Vern vern... can I continue now?" Ren said, smiling at the faces of his treasured grandchildren.

"Yes" they all answer in chorus.

"So the brokenhearted boy tried to kill himself many times but the angel of death still doesn't want to take his poor soul yet; One time when he was getting treated in the hospital because of drowning himself in the bath tub, the doctors found out that he has both male and female organs, and can choose whether he lives his life as a girl, or a guy.

The poor boy wanted to forget his past, and decides that he wants to live on as a girl, and live his life anew"

"Grandpa, can people have two organs in one body?" sweet innocent Jisoo's curiosity made him look at Jeonghan's lower uhmm.

Jeonghan just let the younger boy stare at his uhmm, having no idea about anything regarding uality or gender.

"Hahahaha My sweet child, sometimes, some people are just different, and as time passes by, the word impossible is slowly drifting away"

"Oooooooooooh" the two children said in unison.

"Case closed?"

"Okay grandpa" Jeonghan replied.

"And so... the once "HE" became a "SHE" but still, as a She, she couldn't forget about about Min, and her baby, drinking and smoking became her everyday life until she met a pilot from a bar. The pilot told her about the time travelling fraternity and convinced her to join. Rejected from society, and  scorned by fate, she decides to join the fraternity on a condition that she can use the time travelling machine for her own selfish reasons. She and the pilot went back in time, where she met a guy that got her pregnant, she played with his feelings, left him, eclipse took place, she got lost in time and the poor baby couldn't stand another time travel so they left him on an orphanage in Seoul, goes back to their own time, gets her life together. She eventually became a highly respected, and elderly member of the Time travelling fraternity, then disguises herself as a pilot to complete her most difficult mission, a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter and save her from her  cruel destiny and thats it. The end. Did you like my story?"

"I'm quite confused grandpa, she fell in love with herself? What kind of story is that?" Jeonghan looked troubled, dissatisfied with the ending of his grandpa Ren's story for the first time.

"Yes! That's biggest mistake of her or his life so God gave her a second chance through showing her the way to the time travelling fraternity."

"Amazing grandpapi" Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Dokyeom said in unison, their eyes filled with amazement with a slight of confusion.

"Yea totally" Jisoo agreed.

"Totally stupid! What idiot would fall in love with herself?"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, stood up, and helped Jisoo stand.

"Jisoo and I have to wash up grandpa, we have to go , it wouldn't be fabulous if we end up smelling like Seungkwanie Hahaha" Both boys kissed their grandfather's forehead and went inside.

The six other boys went inside the villa, helped in preparing dinner with their other cousins, aunts, and uncles; and ate dinner with the whole family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story was inspired by a story that I read in facebook entitled "Time Paradox". Who read it? It's really amazing and creepy at the same time Hahaha Lol XD Hope you enjoy reading (。◕‿‿◕。)

If you were to choose the title of this chapter, what would you name it? 

I just typed 'complicated' because its too complicated for me to think about the chapter title xD The flow of the story is a mess so I can't think of anything. I need your help!